Little Miss's Food Diary

Hi all,
Just having a quick lunch before I head off to school for a parents meeting.
This morning has been manic but managed to get most of it done.
Lil Amy is lovely bless her and quite timid. I love it because she is always so well behaved when she is out and round friends houses, which is great because she can be a little monster at home, lol!
Right best get ready to go. Hope you're all having a great day!xx

Good evening all,

Wow what a busy day, walked through the door about 5 mins ago and relax!!

I have a naughty confession, I had a cupcake from the school Easter Event :eek:
I wouldn't normally have given in but the cupcake stall had cakes made by my neighbour who has her own cake business and normally sells cupcakes for £3 and they were only 50p so I couldn't resist!

But other than that I've been super good all day and also completed day 3 of my 5 day detox challenge. And I am pleased to report that all 3 of us are still onboard :) Dan and hubby are doing so well and the added support is fantastic.

I hope you have all had a good evening.xx

Here's my food diary for today...

Wednesday 2nd April

Day - banana, pear, cucumber, celery, radish, pepper, tomato, beetroot, blob of salad cream2 cuppa, 1 glass of orange juice, 3 hot lemon, 3 glasses of water
Dinner - Linda Macartney cheese and onion lattice with skinny chips, mushy peas and bread
Snack - Chocolate cupcake
Exercises - 40 sit ups & 30 crunches

Good evening all,

Wow what a busy day, walked through the door about 5 mins ago and relax!!

I have a naughty confession, I had a cupcake from the school Easter Event :eek:
I wouldn't normally have given in but the cupcake stall had cakes made by my neighbour who has her own cake business and normally sells cupcakes for £3 and they were only 50p so I couldn't resist!

But other than that I've been super good all day and also completed day 3 of my 5 day detox challenge. And I am pleased to report that all 3 of us are still onboard :) Dan and hubby are doing so well and the added support is fantastic.

I hope you have all had a good evening.xx

Here's my food diary for today...

Wednesday 2nd April

Day - banana, pear, cucumber, celery, radish, pepper, tomato, beetroot, blob of salad cream2 cuppa, 1 glass of orange juice, 3 hot lemon, 3 glasses of water
Dinner - Linda Macartney cheese and onion lattice with skinny chips, mushy peas and bread
Snack - Chocolate cupcake
Exercises - 40 sit ups & 30 crunches

Hun, cupcake truly deserved, ur working so hard!
Bet ur glad today's hectic day is over? :D
Not long til wind down Friday! :D
Night night hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,

I feel like I am slipping into holiday mode, I need to pull myself out of it quickly....!! I always get like this just before my holiday, if I'm not careful I will be getting takeaway and eating crap. No I can't do that I need to be healthy, I only have another week :eek:

I think it must have been the cake last night that has put me on the wrong thinking path and also a sneaky look on the scales this morning aren't showing as much of a loss as I had hoped for and now I'm trying to work out how on earth I can pull it back before Monday when I am out on Sunday for lunch as well. Lots and lots of water, cut my evening portion size and do more exercises and swap some fruit for more salad as fruit has more natural sugars in it, that should hopefully do it.

I've just had a quick look at my work for today and it looks like it could be a quieter day today workwise and Amy's not got anything planned for afterschool so other than emptying the garage a bit more tonight and maybe a trip out to the supermarket it should be a quiet one for me. What's everyone else got planned for today? Hope you all have a good day.xx

Right then lady, don't even go there! Ur working so hard to lose before ur hols, dnt go off track now, ur doing so well!
I definitely agree abt the fruit/salad swap-fruit was the reason I started calorie counting, some days I could easily go through 10 pieces or so! Make yourself little veg sticks to munch on throughout the day, you've come this far, 1 more wk will b a doddle :eek:
As far as wi is concerned, why dnt you hope on the scales on Sunday morning (like I did on Friday) just so it gives u a piece of mind that u hv lost this week, if on Mondaymorning the scales aren't showing as much of a loss as you'd hoped-but due to ur Sunday meal out?

Stick to what your doing hun, you're always telling me that I can do it, so take some of ur own advice-ur doing great!
Hv a good day, tomorrow's wind down Friday after all! x L x

Thanks hun,
I think I just need a big fat kick up the ass! I won't give up, not today anyway. I've just got the smallest banana and pear out of the fridge and so far I've had 3 glasses of water. I think if I just have salad, 2 small pieces of fruit, water, hot lemon and chinese tea I should be ok. Plus I am going to up my exercises today and also try and fit in a 15 min jog as well hopefully at lunch time. I need to stay focused so I have planned my day out. Just hope I can stick to it!

What have you got planned for today? xx

Thanks hun,
I think I just need a big fat kick up the ass! I won't give up, not today anyway. I've just got the smallest banana and pear out of the fridge and so far I've had 3 glasses of water. I think if I just have salad, 2 small pieces of fruit, water, hot lemon and chinese tea I should be ok. Plus I am going to up my exercises today and also try and fit in a 15 min jog as well hopefully at lunch time. I need to stay focused so I have planned my day out. Just hope I can stick to it!

What have you got planned for today? xx

Sounds like a plan hun! :D what date ru leaving for ur hols anyway?

Not much planned today 4 me, will pop to mum's for lunch aka my childminder :eek: then head off to wrk til 6-i'll take some veg sticks & bottled water with me to keep me going, then home 4 a fast supper then spend the evening making my LOs b'day card that I'm sending up to cbeebies! :D
That's my day in a nutshell x

Hope u hv a good morning hun x L x

Sounds like a plan hun! :D what date ru leaving for ur hols anyway?

Not much planned today 4 me, will pop to mum's for lunch aka my childminder :eek: then head off to wrk til 6-i'll take some veg sticks & bottled water with me to keep me going, then home 4 a fast supper then spend the evening making my LOs b'day card that I'm sending up to cbeebies! :D
That's my day in a nutshell x

Hope u hv a good morning hun x L x

Ah your little one will love it is the birthday card gets shown on cbeebies. I always wanted to send one for my kids but they have summer birthdays and we were always on holiday at the time.

We go away next Thursday, so I have less than a week left to shift a few extra pounds :eek: I am drinking so much water so far today that I think the temptation to eat today wont happen because I'll be on the loo all day!!

Have a nice lunch with your mum and I hope work goes nice and quickly for you.xx

Hi Little Miss, Don't worry about the cupcake at all, everyone deserves a little treat every now and then! :D and don't you dare give up now when you are working so hard. You are doing fab! And I'm sure you will have a loss! You are being really healthy and sensible so please try not to worry. Exercise will help too. Keep up the fab work! xxx

Thanks hun, I hope I have drank enough water so far today to undo the damage. I know we all need a treat from time to time and normally I wouldn't mind but it is so close to my holiday now that I really want to see a loss on Monday.
Hope you are doing ok today.xx

Thanks hun, I hope I have drank enough water so far today to undo the damage. I know we all need a treat from time to time and normally I wouldn't mind but it is so close to my holiday now that I really want to see a loss on Monday.
Hope you are doing ok today.xx

I'm sure you will have. Water really helps. I have made a conscious effort to up my water and I'm averaging about 3 litres a day without my tea or hot chocs. :eek: Feel so much better for it and healthier. Only water too. Not ever NAS juice or diet drinks or anything. It really does help. Try not to worry about the cake. Just try and do a little bit more exercise or not have something you were going to have today to balance it out. You are doing fab! Keep it up :) xxx

Thanks KMD, I've just drank my hundredth glass of water! So with that and the hot lemon I must surely be undoing yesterdays damage :)

Just had lunch, only a very small salad because I'm not hungry at all, think it must be all the water, it's filling me up!

It's been a really busy morning workwise so I've not had much time for exercises, although I did manage to do a couple of sets of tummy crunches earlier this morning. Hopefully if work slows down a bit before Amy gets home I will do some jogging and more crunches and sit ups.

Be warned....I am a lady on a mission!!

Thanks KMD, I've just drank my hundredth glass of water! So with that and the hot lemon I must surely be undoing yesterdays damage :)

Just had lunch, only a very small salad because I'm not hungry at all, think it must be all the water, it's filling me up!

It's been a really busy morning workwise so I've not had much time for exercises, although I did manage to do a couple of sets of tummy crunches earlier this morning. Hopefully if work slows down a bit before Amy gets home I will do some jogging and more crunches and sit ups.

Be warned....I am a lady on a mission!!

I'm sure it will definetely be helping :)

Alright, sounds good. I really find water helps fill me too! Doesn't stop me craving food though haha.

I've been meaning to ask you about your business for a while. What is it if you don't mind me asking? Just I know you said you work at home with staff and just wondered what you do? :)

Crunches will help, any exercise will help! I've started jogging too but I'm not great to be honest! lol xxx

Hi hun,
Of course I don't mind you asking. I have my own beauty accessories brand. I started up in 2010 very small and have built it up over the last 4 years. I try to leave all the picking, packing, posting, branding etc to others and I just do mainly the admin and finding new products, accounts etc... I currently have 2 members of staff but one is leaving soon so will be recruiting again. I am looking for another 3 part time staff as we are expanding again this year so will hopefully have loads more work :)

I'm not craving food at all today, so hopefully the water is working.xx

Hi hun,
Of course I don't mind you asking. I have my own beauty accessories brand. I started up in 2010 very small and have built it up over the last 4 years. I try to leave all the picking, packing, posting, branding etc to others and I just do mainly the admin and finding new products, accounts etc... I currently have 2 members of staff but one is leaving soon so will be recruiting again. I am looking for another 3 part time staff as we are expanding again this year so will hopefully have loads more work :)

I'm not craving food at all today, so hopefully the water is working.xx

Aw wow. That sounds amazing! :) you should be really proud of yourself!! :D

Definetely. Water is so handy haha xxx

Thanks hun,
I am really proud but with my business I am just like I am with my diet...I want more, lol!!
I started it so that I didn't have to go back to work when my little girl went to school. Looking back now work would have been a much easier option but I love being home for her when she gets home from school, even if I am still working most days.

Just done a few more crunches and drank yet another glass of water :)
How's your afternoon hun?xx

Thanks hun,
I am really proud but with my business I am just like I am with my diet...I want more, lol!!
I started it so that I didn't have to go back to work when my little girl went to school. Looking back now work would have been a much easier option but I love being home for her when she gets home from school, even if I am still working most days.

Just done a few more crunches and drank yet another glass of water :)
How's your afternoon hun?xx

I know what you mean haha. I have a cake business (ironic considering I'm on a diet haha. Trust me it's hard) alongside my normal 9-5 jobs but all I want is to open my own cafe and cake shop. Just will take a lot of doing lol. Sounds like you are doing fab though!! Yes, I know what you mean, it must be hard and super busy but must be lovely being at home and I'm sure your little girl loves having you there all the time and not stuck in an office where she can't see you.

Well done. Look at your miss sporty! That should be your new nickname from me. Little Miss Sporty haha. My afternoon is going well thanks. Nearly 3 so only a couple of hours left and then I can escape haha. Dreaming about my tea already! xxx

Right ladies
I am taking drastic action with only 8 days till my holiday!!
So the detox is in day 4 of 5 and still going strong. I think I might continue with it at the beginning of next week as well.
And I am going to up my exercise big time...
I am still going to do my sit ups and crunches but I am also going to do a 15 minute run each day. And I have set myself another challenge.
I am going to do an 8 day Squat Challenge. I've taken this from the 30 day challenge that is posted on here but changed it to be an 8 day one because I don't have 30 days.
So here it is:
Day 1 - 50 squats
Day 2 - 60 squats
Day 3 - 70 squats
Day 4 - 80 squats
Day 5 - 90 squats
Day 6 - 100 squats
Day 7 - 110 squats
Day 8 - 120 squats

I'm thinking that even if I don't lose loads of weight with it all, atleast it will keep me in the right mind set until next Thursday when I go :) xx

Right ladies
I am taking drastic action with only 8 days till my holiday!!
So the detox is in day 4 of 5 and still going strong. I think I might continue with it at the beginning of next week as well.
And I am going to up my exercise big time...
I am still going to do my sit ups and crunches but I am also going to do a 15 minute run each day. And I have set myself another challenge.
I am going to do an 8 day Squat Challenge. I've taken this from the 30 day challenge that is posted on here but changed it to be an 8 day one because I don't have 30 days.
So here it is:
Day 1 - 50 squats
Day 2 - 60 squats
Day 3 - 70 squats
Day 4 - 80 squats
Day 5 - 90 squats
Day 6 - 100 squats
Day 7 - 110 squats
Day 8 - 120 squats

I'm thinking that even if I don't lose loads of weight with it all, atleast it will keep me in the right mind set until next Thursday when I go :) xx

Hi hun x
Seriously, your determination puts us all to shame! :eek:
I'll join in the squat challenge with u, but I'll start the 30 day one as I'm not so lucky as to b going on hols :( lol
Talking of ur hols, I know you'll b bust relaxing & having fun, but hope you'll hv time once in a while to pop on here and fill us in on how it's going (esp all the fan cruise cuisine!! :eek:) x L x

Hi hun x
Seriously, your determination puts us all to shame! :eek:
I'll join in the squat challenge with u, but I'll start the 30 day one as I'm not so lucky as to b going on hols :( lol
Talking of ur hols, I know you'll b bust relaxing & having fun, but hope you'll hv time once in a while to pop on here and fill us in on how it's going (esp all the fan cruise cuisine!! :eek:) x L x

Ah hun, I really need to keep focused between now and my holiday otherwise I know I will go into holiday mode and come off the diet. So I'm thinking I should put all my energy into staying on track and this will hopefully help me.
Good luck with the squat challenge. I found a thread on here earlier about it but it is quite old so not much chat.
I will try and post when I am on holiday but I know while we are on the cruise we wont have internet access so it will be the 2nd week if I manage to get internet access and spare time that I will post.
How's your fast day going? xx

Back