Little Miss's Food Diary

Hi littlemiss hows the head? Was the party a great success? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,

Oh my days, I have such a hangover this morning! I'm too old for all weekend drinking!!
Well the Sangria Party Saturday night was really good. We had 14 different sangrias and I have to say most of them were vile but it was great fun. Then yesterday we went out for lunch with my grandad and then in the afternoon sat out in the garden making the most of the nice weather and some friends came round. By 1am me, mum and Kate had drank 12 bottles of wine between us...ouch ouch ouch hence the banging head this morning!

Anyway because of my awful weekend partying I managed to put on 1lb this morning :( That is my first gain other than when I was on holiday since I started in January. But I had a great weekend so not too bothered. Now I have until Friday to get rid of it and as much more as I can. So let the detox commence!

Hope you've all had a great weekend.xx

Morning Helen :), wow sounds like you had a fab weekend ! Don't worry about the 1lb gain hun, that's minimal, I know you'll have that off and more this week with your detox plan :p xx

Afternoon hun x
Just a quick pop by, I'll hv a proper catch up when work gets quiet x
12 bottles hun, ur head must b ready to explode today!! Lol x :eek:

1lb gain not bad at all hun, my 3lb gain beat that! :( my body seriously hates me!!

Amy who, hope ur managing to get thru the day x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good afternoon all,

Is it bedtime yet? I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Not had a chance to look on your diaries yet but will do as soon as I get chance. Ellejay what have you done? Naughty naughty and you were doing so well!

We are all doing the detox challenge, I feel a bit mean though because I sent the boys off with apples, pears and satsumas and me and mum have had a big yummy salad with sweet potato chips followed by pineapple, strawberries and grapes. I'm struggling today though to drink hot lemon, I had one mug earlier and was gagging so think I'll try again tomorrow when I'm not hungover. I've drank loads of water though, so much so that I'm always on the loo!

Busy evening as well, need to sort out and take some bits we borrowed for the party back to the village hall and Amy's got Brownies and mums have to stay tonight. I'd normally love to join in with Brownies but right now I can't think of anything worse...loads of screaming girls and me with the mother of all hangovers and major lack of sleep!! Ah well I suppose I only have myself to blame!

Anyway I hope you are all having a good day and I will try to catch up with you later.xx

Afternoon hun x
I know, im seriously feeling so bad about it, completely undone all the hard work I'd put in during the week! Worked out it's almost totm as well so I know that will hv affected my mood (and will power! ) :( detox goibg fine today-food wise-but definitely not drank enough liquids. Will finish the 2 bottles of water I brought with me to work this afternoon, then will make sure I drink hot water/lemon all evening.

Well done you 4 continuing the detox even with a hangover, I can't touch salad after a night out! :( definitely agree with u about brownies though, u sound too tender today for that lol x

Hope u manage to relax this evening, tomorrow will be here before u know it & hopefully today's hangover will b long gone :eek: x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon hun x
I know, im seriously feeling so bad about it, completely undone all the hard work I'd put in during the week! Worked out it's almost totm as well so I know that will hv affected my mood (and will power! ) :( detox goibg fine today-food wise-but definitely not drank enough liquids. Will finish the 2 bottles of water I brought with me to work this afternoon, then will make sure I drink hot water/lemon all evening.

Well done you 4 continuing the detox even with a hangover, I can't touch salad after a night out! :( definitely agree with u about brownies though, u sound too tender today for that lol x

Hope u manage to relax this evening, tomorrow will be here before u know it & hopefully today's hangover will b long gone :eek: x L x

Good evening hun,
Just got in and sorted, Brownies wasn't too bad but I really could have done without it, I felt and looked like a zombie! Never mind it is done now and Amy was pleased I went so that is what matters.
Todays detox has been really easy because I've been so tired I've not really been hungry, I've been really thirsty though so I've been constantly getting water, I think I must have had atleast 40 glasses today!
Hopefully some of your gain will be down to totm. I know what you mean about will power, it's really hard when all you want to do is comfort eat.
Glad the detox is going ok.
I'm just waiting for my mum to get back and then I'm off to bed, it's been a long time coming today. Night hun.xx

Evening hun x I know, its a been a loooong Monday!
Detox been successful today, period pain ensured no appetite.
Day 2 tomorrow, continue with what im doing but up my fluids!
Bedfordshire for me too, feeling shattered. Night hun x L x

Hello all,
Sorry I'm not getting on much at the moment. Work's really busy and we go away on Friday so not much spare time.
I'm still doing ok though and detox seems to be ok again so far this week. It's great that I've got all the support of the family again and also my mum's doing it as well so that's good as she's here with me most days.
I'm a bit stuck at the moment, I really want to lose weight but the weather is nice and things keep getting in my way so my motivation and willpower are both really low. I am being good so far this week but I know if someone said 'lets go out for dinner' I would go without question. I really hope I can get my motivation back when I get back from France else I think I will give up and I really don't want to because I love looking and feeling good.
Anyway enough of my moaning, how are you all? Hope you're all having a great week.xx

Hello all,
Sorry I'm not getting on much at the moment. Work's really busy and we go away on Friday so not much spare time.
I'm still doing ok though and detox seems to be ok again so far this week. It's great that I've got all the support of the family again and also my mum's doing it as well so that's good as she's here with me most days.
I'm a bit stuck at the moment, I really want to lose weight but the weather is nice and things keep getting in my way so my motivation and willpower are both really low. I am being good so far this week but I know if someone said 'lets go out for dinner' I would go without question. I really hope I can get my motivation back when I get back from France else I think I will give up and I really don't want to because I love looking and feeling good.
Anyway enough of my moaning, how are you all? Hope you're all having a great week.xx

Helen your a trooper :), you've come too far to let go now and I know u won't. Sure life happens and we all need to enjoy ourselves. I think finding the right balance is the key. You can't stop going out, espesh when the weather is nice, as long as you pull back on syns the next day you can still have a good loss, or in your case, do a few detox days :p. I know you will have a smashing loss by Friday, and its great that your family are all in on it for the extra support. When you come back from hols we will all be here to support you with the rest of our journey. Hope you have a lovely day hun xx

Last edited:
Good morning all,

Well bang went my diet last night! Ended up having potato fritter and chips from the chippy!

Amy came home from school and went straight out on her trampoline with her friend and somehow managed to bounce into each other and Amy ended up biting straight through her tongue. So we ended up in A&E for 6 hours!

As we didn't get home till gone 10 we just thought chippy was the best option. Poor Amy had a chocolate milkshake as she can't eat anything. I'm going to send her school today with chocolate milkshake and a yogurt for lunch. I wanted to keep her off school but she really wants to go so as long as she's careful she will be fine.

Back on the detox again today, day 3 for all of us and in the day it is going well. Hopefully the chips from yesterday wont have done too much damage.

Really busy day again today work wise, I didn't manage to get yesterdays work finished so it's going to be a long day :( Tonight we are packing for the holiday and I need to nip and get Amy some trackie bottoms. It's going to be such a rushed day as we were supposed to have gone shopping and stuff last night but didn't get chance. I need a lie down just thinking about it all, lol!!

Anyway hope you all have a great day.xx

Good morning all,

Well bang went my diet last night! Ended up having potato fritter and chips from the chippy!

Amy came home from school and went straight out on her trampoline with her friend and somehow managed to bounce into each other and Amy ended up biting straight through her tongue. So we ended up in A&E for 6 hours!

As we didn't get home till gone 10 we just thought chippy was the best option. Poor Amy had a chocolate milkshake as she can't eat anything. I'm going to send her school today with chocolate milkshake and a yogurt for lunch. I wanted to keep her off school but she really wants to go so as long as she's careful she will be fine.

Back on the detox again today, day 3 for all of us and in the day it is going well. Hopefully the chips from yesterday wont have done too much damage.

Really busy day again today work wise, I didn't manage to get yesterdays work finished so it's going to be a long day :( Tonight we are packing for the holiday and I need to nip and get Amy some trackie bottoms. It's going to be such a rushed day as we were supposed to have gone shopping and stuff last night but didn't get chance. I need a lie down just thinking about it all, lol!!

Ouch - poor baby :(

Good morning all,

Aw bless her. Hope she's ok! And don't worry about your chippy tea. I'm sure all the fruit and veg on your detox and water will help flush it out. At least you didn't go on a massive binge. One meal doesn't ruin your diet. It's consecutive bad meals. Keep up the fab work! :Dxxxx

Hi, sorry I haven't caught up for a few days.
Firstly sounds like you had a lovely weekend and the party sounded like loads of fun!

Sorry to hear about Amy, poor thing. I'm dreading something like that happening to Bella - how do you keep calm?! Hope she's feeling better today.

Sounds like you're all ready for your hols too, you lucky thing x

Oh littlemiss hows Amy? How long for a tongue to heal? Wishing her well soon.
Think we all need a hol to get us back on the sane an narrow, then we can go for weight loss whem were back.
Have a lovely day try to have a little 'you' time. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back