Little Miss's Food Diary

Good morning all,

Thanks so much for all your well wishes for Amy. She is ok now, it still hurts and she is having to be super careful so no running, pe etc for a few days. She ate mac & cheese last night and managed to eat it all without it hurting too much. Bless her she was starving, she hadn't eating since lunch time the day before!

Well I was lying in bed planning to come on here and tell you all I was giving up and would start again when I get back from my holiday but I had a sneaky peek at the scales and they are showing 2lb off so I think I will stick with it and hopefully when I weigh in tomorrow the 2lbs will still be off :)

So the plan for today is another detox day, Mum and Dan are still onboard but Phil has had to give up now as he is working away today and staying overnight so he's back to normal.

I'm not sure if I'll get back on here again before I go away as I'm working all day and not even started packing yet, plus tomorrow I'm working in the morning and then have a funeral in the afternoon, getting back, packing the car and off we go! I will try and get on first thing tomorrow just to give an update on my weigh in.

I hope you all have a great day today.xx

Morning hun x
I'm so chuffed u saw a 2lb loss hun, that's fantastic, well done 4 sticking to it! I know how easy it is to want to give up 4 a while x

Oh poor Amy, I bet she was starving! Just glad 4 her that she didn't break anything, that would've ruined half term & France 4 her x

Well, I'm so confused this morning....the loss I saw yesterday is bk?! I'm bk up to 9.2lb, when all I had different yesterday to a 'detox diet' was some protein in the form of egg whites & then quorn mince with supper? I wasn't detoxing, but not much else to eat in the house! How has my weight shot bk up?? Should hv just waited until wi on Sat, just impatient I guess??

Any who hun, ur a busy bee as usual. Hv a speedy day, hope u get everything done that you need to x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x
I'm so chuffed u saw a 2lb loss hun, that's fantastic, well done 4 sticking to it! I know how easy it is to want to give up 4 a while x

Oh poor Amy, I bet she was starving! Just glad 4 her that she didn't break anything, that would've ruined half term & France 4 her x

Well, I'm so confused this morning....the loss I saw yesterday is bk?! I'm bk up to 9.2lb, when all I had different yesterday to a 'detox diet' was some protein in the form of egg whites & then quorn mince with supper? I wasn't detoxing, but not much else to eat in the house! How has my weight shot bk up?? Should hv just waited until wi on Sat, just impatient I guess??

Any who hun, ur a busy bee as usual. Hv a speedy day, hope u get everything done that you need to x L x

Thanks hun,
Omg if Amy had broken something that would have been awful as the whole holiday revolves around swimming pools and lakes! She was really luck.

Stay away from the scales and don't get back on them until Saturday!! They change from day to day so it's best not to weigh every day...listen to me, the queen of every day weighing, lol!!

Anyway stick with it and you'll be just fine.xx

Glad Amy is feeling a little better, good luck packing, and good luck with weigh in too! Sounds like it could be good news, fingers crossed!

Happy holidays littlemiss! Have a great time we'll be great together in june. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Hols LMN xx

Thanks hun,
Omg if Amy had broken something that would have been awful as the whole holiday revolves around swimming pools and lakes! She was really luck.

Stay away from the scales and don't get back on them until Saturday!! They change from day to day so it's best not to weigh every day...listen to me, the queen of every day weighing, lol!!

Anyway stick with it and you'll be just fine.xx

Thanks hun, I know-no weighing until Sat (even though I'll hv been drinking Fri night, but hey ho :eek:).

Have a fab time in France!! Please eat a whole loaf of bread & a mountain of cheese, washed down with a bottle of vino just 4 me!! :D
Speak soon x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,

Just a very quick update...
Really happy I've just got on the scales and I've lost 3lbs, I am so pleased :D
So now I can go on holiday knowing I can eat what I like and drink what I like!!

I'll not get back on again now before my holidays as have to work this morning and then funeral this afternoon and going away straight from school so I will say bye now and chat to you all when I get back. I will need buckets full of motivational support when I get back! Have a great week everyone, see you all soon.xx

Morning hun x well done, 3lbs!!!
Hv a fantastic holiday, I'm sure u will :D look forward to hearing about it when u get bk x L x

well done on that amazing loss. Have a fab time on holiday, guilt free! xx

Well done littlemiss, have a fab hols. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hun, sorry I've missed you

Sorry to hear about any but glad she is ok and hopefully will be enjoy the holiday anyway!

Well do e on your loss too, looking forward to hearing all about it when you return. Have a great time. Enjoy xxx

Morning Hel x
Hope the holiday's going well, looking forward to hearing from you when you get back xLx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,
I'm back...not sure I am in the diet zone yet but I am back!

We had a great time in France but I have to admit I ate far too much cheese and french baguettes plus every drink was beer or wine! So I am quite surprised to say I only gained 5lbs! Which is fantastic as I was expected it to be loads more than that.

So now I have to think about June. I am keeping my mini target at 4lbs because I have quite a bit on in June. I am out every weekend and and am going to Ascot for a couple of days, plus a camping weekend so it is going to be really tough to stay on track. And if I give myself an unrealistic target then I know I will give up as I'm not really feeling it at the moment.

I think I'm going to have a go at the 48 hour detox again, maybe next week and see how I get on. Plus I will start the detox days again once I've been shopping. For today I will just try and be good, although the lack of food in the house will make that difficult.

I will try and catch up with you all later. I've got a really busy week workwise so not sure how much I will get on here.

Hope you've all had a great week.xx

Back