Little Miss's Food Diary

I just used tesco value ff yoghurt and mixed in a bit of sweetener and blackberries, then froze it. I only meant to freeze it for about an hour so so it was going hard but left it too long and it ended up really hard.

Its something a bit different from eating boring yoghurt all the time and great in summer :)x

I think I'll pop a yogurt in the freezer now .... sounds yummy :D

Good morning all,
Bloodcoveredprincess how was your frozen yoghurt?
Well today is a new day and I am determined to be extremely good again. Although I have no idea what I am having to eat at all today, all I have planned is a jelly in the fridge.
Ah well it is another busy day for me so I probably wont have time to think about food until atleast 4pm so that should help me not snack :)
How are we all today, what's planned?xx

Good morning all,
Bloodcoveredprincess how was your frozen yoghurt?
Well today is a new day and I am determined to be extremely good again. Although I have no idea what I am having to eat at all today, all I have planned is a jelly in the fridge.
Ah well it is another busy day for me so I probably wont have time to think about food until atleast 4pm so that should help me not snack :)
How are we all today, what's planned?xx

Well it wasn't icecream.... but it was quite nice :D.... it did mean that I had two yogurts yesterday which I never usually do because I forgot I had one in the SW pancakes I had for breakfast....

Hey, ooh that frozen yogurt sounds nice. Oh and just seen you had a peanut butter sandwich the other day, eek I was craving one a few days ago! Is peanut butter many syns then? Must look that up!

Hope you have a good day. I'm just at work too, early finish today though :) and my last day of the week - I don't work Fridays, yay :D xx

Ah hun, mine was lush. I added a bit of sweetner and fruit though so that may have helped :) x

They already have sweetener in and the one I had had cherry in too

Hey, ooh that frozen yogurt sounds nice. Oh and just seen you had a peanut butter sandwich the other day, eek I was craving one a few days ago! Is peanut butter many syns then? Must look that up!

Hope you have a good day. I'm just at work too, early finish today though :) and my last day of the week - I don't work Fridays, yay :D xx

I was being naughty when I had the peanut butter sandwich, not sure how many syns but I can imagine quite a few!xx
Found you!!
Subscribing please?:eat:

Hi hun, nice to see you on my page :) xx

Good evening all,
Had a good day today food and drink wise. I've not been naughty at all :)
I made the Mac and Cheese for dinner....omg it was soooooo nice. Even the kids and hubby ate it without moaning and all plates were empty at the end, so that's a result!!

So here's my diary for today.......

Thursday 30th January

Lunch - scrambled egg on 2 pieces of toast and marg
Dinner - Mac and cheese, very small potion of oven chips (8 chips) and 1.5 slices of garlic bread (made with philli extra light and garlic

No snacks today, I've not felt hungry at all :) x

Good evening all,
it's the weekend :)
i hope you are all well.
ive been so busy today that I've not had chance to think about food. But I must confess tonight I sat down with a nice glass of rose, just one and it was fab but I was good and just had one!!
im going to my Inlaws tomorrow morning for the weekend so will have to try my hardest to be super good.

here is my diary for today........

Friday 31st January

Lunch - 2 veggi sausages, 2 slices toast with marg and beans
Dinner - Sweet chilli chicken and noodles
1 gass of wine

Hope your getting your superfree!?

It's the weekend :)

What's everyone got planned?

I'm going to visit the inlaws up north, leaving in about an hour so should really be getting ready rather than sitting on my lappy! They are the biggest party animals ever so sticking with the diet this weekend is going to be a real challenge. But I had a sneaky peep at the scales this morning and I am about 4lb down so I'm hoping it will give me the motivation I need to be good this weekend. I would love a good loss this week, especially after I sts last week and also didn't hit my January target.x

Aww I wouldn't worry you didn't meet your mini tart hun. You still lost 12lb in January right? Which is fabulous! If it helps I only lost 1/4 of a pound this week and it's only my first week!!! So you've done fabulous :D

Hi hun xx out this weekend 2, 30th birthday plus the rugby starts today (I'm welsh :eek:) limiting my drink though, we're out already so soft drinks 4 me :eek:
Have a good weekend hun, enjoy ur day, u can get bk on plan Monday x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening all :)
I've had a fab weekend visiting the inlaws and then going to visit my friends baby.
Food wise, I've not been too bad this weekend, so hopefully I will still see a slight loss tomorrow.
So here are my food diaries......

Saturday 1st February

Brunch - 1 veggi sausage, 2 toast with marg, beans and scrambled egg
Dinner - Chicken Fajittas X 2, jacket potato, salsa, nachos, sour cream, cheese and a very small portion of strawberry cheese cake
Alcohol - 1 pint of larger shandy, 2 glasses of rose and lemonade

Sunday 2nd Febraury

Breakfast - 2 fried eggs and 2 slices of bread and marg
Dinner - Veg, roast parsnips, roast potatoes, yorkie pud and gravy
Snack - Custard doughnut

So considering I have been away for the weekend and had very little control over what I ate and drink I didn't do too badly.

I hope you've all had a good weekend.xx

Back