Little Miss's Food Diary

Well so far today all I've wanted to do is eat.....
I've had far too much toast and everytime I think about chocolate I reach for a milky coffee! I suppose it's not too bad as I feel really rubbish but 5 pieces of toast in total is a bit excessive :(
Not sure what I'm doing for tea tonight but I think I'll do a fake cake for pudding just so I can have something really sweet but not too bad, otherwise I don't think the craving will go away!x

Hiya sweetie, I'm feeling pants too, had a head cold for a few days and had a banging headache last night and woke up this morning and it was so much worse! I had an earache and my nose hurts like hell! I think it's my sinuses, I've dosed myself up too, looking forward to Jamie getting home, having my spag Bol then snuggling up in bed to watch crap tv :)

Hope you are feeling better xxxx

Hiya sweetie, I'm feeling pants too, had a head cold for a few days and had a banging headache last night and woke up this morning and it was so much worse! I had an earache and my nose hurts like hell! I think it's my sinuses, I've dosed myself up too, looking forward to Jamie getting home, having my spag Bol then snuggling up in bed to watch crap tv :)

Hope you are feeling better xxxx

Ah hun, we're a right pair aren't we.
I just went out for a shortish walk and it's perked me up a bit but I'm sure it wont last too long before I start to feel rubbish again.
Hope you're feeling better soon.xx

Well so far today all I've wanted to do is eat.....
I've had far too much toast and everytime I think about chocolate I reach for a milky coffee! I suppose it's not too bad as I feel really rubbish but 5 pieces of toast in total is a bit excessive :(
Not sure what I'm doing for tea tonight but I think I'll do a fake cake for pudding just so I can have something really sweet but not too bad, otherwise I don't think the craving will go away!x

5 slices of toast in one day is not too bad. If your on a red or green 4 of them are your 2 HeB's. syn the other and your spread.

Yay I've made it through the day :)

I feel a bit better now but still not 100%.

I think I made myself feel better by ordering myself a new skirt for my holiday in April and I brought it in a size smaller than I normally wear for fingers crossed it will fit me by then :) And if as it's a maxi skirt, if it's a little too big I can always wear a thick belt :)

Anyway food wise it has not been the best day but it could have been a lot worse.

So here goes.....

Thursday 23rd January

Breakfast - 2 slices toast with margarine
Lunch - 3 slices of toast with margarine and 3 eggs scrambled
Dinner - Chilli chicken with noodles
Snacks - 2 Milky coffees, blackberry fake cake

I will do better tomorrow...hopefully.x

Last edited:
Well done u hun, ordering the skirt will b good motivation:eek: just dnt do what I did xmas day - had ordered trousers in November, a bit snug, looking forward to getting dressed up xmas day. Come Dec 25th they were way 2 big!! I was completely gutted x

You needed the toast today hun, sometimes u hv 2 listen & give in to ur body. As my diary says, "tomorrow's a new day" :D
Have a good evening hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

5 slices of toast in one day is not too bad. If your on a red or green 4 of them are your 2 HeB's. syn the other and your spread.

That kind of depends.... what size bread are you using

Well done u hun, ordering the skirt will b good motivation:eek: just dnt do what I did xmas day - had ordered trousers in November, a bit snug, looking forward to getting dressed up xmas day. Come Dec 25th they were way 2 big!! I was completely gutted x

You needed the toast today hun, sometimes u hv 2 listen & give in to ur body. As my diary says, "tomorrow's a new day" :D
Have a good evening hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow that's fab, even if a bit disappointing! The skirt can be worn in spring so as soon as it fits I might start wearing it when I go out :)

I really did need the toast earlier, it's strange because I would never normally have toast on its own and definitely not at breakfast time.

The fake cake I made earlier looks pants but I'm sure it will be nice when I have it with a cuppa tea in a bit. It will be a nice treat to end the day.x

Glad you're feeling better and well done on the skirt - I'm sure it'll fit no problem!

They were only little slices of wholemeal bread and they were quite thin, not thick which was a bit disappointing but a good thing :)

then five slices of toast is not nearly as bad as it sounds :D..... that's only play bread ;)

Good morning all!
Well I am pleased to report that I have woken up full of the joys of spring today, so hopefully I've kicked off whatever was wrong with me yesterday :)
Busy busy day today, the inlaws are coming for the weekend and my mum is staying all weekend as well, so mad clean up session planned for this afternoon after work.
Food wise, today shouldn't be too bad but tomorrow and Sunday will be bad as we are out tomorrow night and going to a carvery Sunday! But I will try to be goodish, think the wine might get the better of me tomorrow night though.
I had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and they were showing 1lb off so far so if I can still be at 1lb on Monday that will be a major achievement.
Have a good day everyone!x

Good morning all!
Well I am pleased to report that I have woken up full of the joys of spring today, so hopefully I've kicked off whatever was wrong with me yesterday :)
Busy busy day today, the inlaws are coming for the weekend and my mum is staying all weekend as well, so mad clean up session planned for this afternoon after work.
Food wise, today shouldn't be too bad but tomorrow and Sunday will be bad as we are out tomorrow night and going to a carvery Sunday! But I will try to be goodish, think the wine might get the better of me tomorrow night though.
I had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and they were showing 1lb off so far so if I can still be at 1lb on Monday that will be a major achievement.
Have a good day everyone!x

hi lovely xx just catching up as I've been away a couple of days. Glad you're feeling better today and good luck with th house cleaning! Loud music always helps me lol
I have a rare day off today from my day job so Im resisting the temptation to use it to catch up on some work ( there is always too much ) and use it to play with my new sewing machine. Lots of ideas for my craft business, so I need to crack on with the orders I have anf find time to design and sample the new ones :)

have a good day xx

hi lovely xx just catching up as I've been away a couple of days. Glad you're feeling better today and good luck with th house cleaning! Loud music always helps me lol
I have a rare day off today from my day job so Im resisting the temptation to use it to catch up on some work ( there is always too much ) and use it to play with my new sewing machine. Lots of ideas for my craft business, so I need to crack on with the orders I have anf find time to design and sample the new ones :)

have a good day xx

Good morning hun,
Loud music with the cleaning would be fab but I have my own business and I'm not sure my staff would appreciate it!
Enjoy your day off. Although it sounds like you're going to be busy.x

Hello all, I hope you've all had a great day.
here's my diary......
Friday 24th January

Lunch - 3 egg scrambled egg and 2 veggi sausages with 2 slices of toast and margarine
Dinner - Jacket potato, cheese, beans, coleslaw and onion chutney. Baileys profitter roll cake and rocky road cake
No snacks today and only iced water at the pub :)

Not too bad really, let's hope tomorrow can be as good.x

Your dessert sounds lovely, even if I'm reading it at 6am!

Hope you have a fab day today x

Good morning!

Sarah the cake was lush even if it was a little naughty!!

Well I didn't got to bed till gone 2 and then I woke up at 7. I've got a pounding headache, how's annoying as I drank tape water all night so thought I'd wake up full of the joys of spring because I wouldn't have a hangover :(

Ah well, shouldn't grumble.....

Today is going to be hard for me food and drink wise. I am making a fried brekkie this morning which will be ok because I'll not fry mine but then tonight we are going out to a Burns Night meal and dance. I'm not sure I will eat much of the dinner because I don't like that kind of thing but I will be drinking wine. I'm thinking of it as a big treat because I've done so well the last 3 weeks but don't want to ruin the hard work I've done to lose nearly a stone.

Have a great day everyone and try not to be too naughty :) x

That sounds really fun, hope you have a fab time x

Back