Little Miss's Food Diary

Good morning all!
The sun is shining, so I'm going to make the most of it today. We're going to get wood and coal for the fire and then off to the farm shop this afternoon, as boring as it may sound it will be good. My little girl loves the farm shop because they have Alpacas, they are too cute.
How bad am I, I'm thinking of tonights dinner already. Hubby has made a chicken lasagna, it is ready just to heat up later. It's my big treat for achieving my mini goal. I know it is a bit naughty but I will be good all day so I can fill my face tonight, yum yum.
What's everyone got planned? Hope you all have a great day.xx

I love bright, cold days , spesh when your wrapped up warm and toastie.
Have a nice day! Xx

Hi hun how how ru? Fab sneaky weight loss!! Lx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi both, I'm good thanks.
Had a great day, just mouching round with my hubby and lil girl :) Now settled in for a night in front of the fire. Dinners in the over Lasagna and chilli wedges yum yum.
How are you both?
I'll update my food diary later once I decide whether to have a glass of wine or not :) xx

Sounds nice :) just sent the OH out 4 a bottle & some treats, last day off plan before I kick myself in the backside tomorrow :eek:
Have a good evening hun x L x

Sounds nice :) just sent the OH out 4 a bottle & some treats, last day off plan before I kick myself in the backside tomorrow :eek:
Have a good evening hun x L x

Well I don't blame you hun. I'm drinking mine now :) I'm only going to have 1 though. Good luck getting back on it tomorrow.xx

I've had a lovely day today with my family. Got friends coming over tomorrow afternoon and my eldest has got a friend staying tonight so I promised to do a big brekkie tomorrow morning so hoping for a great day tomorrow as well.

So here is my diet diary for today.....

Saturday 8th February

Breakfast - Cinnamon Whirl
Lunch - Chicken Sandwich
Dinner - Chicken Lasagna and Chilli Wedges and 1 glass of Rose

Ok so today hasn't been the best foodwise but I had planned it this way as it was a treat day for losing 1 stone. I'll be back on the diet wagon again tomorrow big time as I really want to see a good loss this week :) xx

You can do it!
Cinnamon whirl? Now im jelious!!;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I don't blame you hun. I'm drinking mine now :) I'm only going to have 1 though. Good luck getting back on it tomorrow.xx

Oh hun, pls join me in having more than 1 :eek: OH and I always share a bottle, our weekend treat x u deserve it x L x

Good morning all. Not such a bright day today but I think the sun is trying to pop through, very windy though.
Not got much planned for today, hubby is going to do some DIY this morning so if it stays dry I might go and tackle the garden, we cut some trees down recently and there's still loads of branches that need cutting down and piling up to dry for kindling. Then this afternoon I've got a friend coming over so it will be a nice relaxed kind of day for me today :)

Bubble77 where do you get the slimming world banners from on your signature?

Hope you all have a great day.xx

Hope u have a nice day hon.
I just googled SW awards on images and copy and pasted, got to have a sticker it makes u feel good! :)

Hiya. Hope the weather stays dry enough for you to get into the garden. Enjoy your catch up with your friend x

Hope u have a nice day hon.
I just googled SW awards on images and copy and pasted, got to have a sticker it makes u feel good! :)

Thanks hun, I have just added then :) Hopefully they will help keep me motivated :) xx

I only discovered cinnamon whirls a few weeks before I started slimming world. They are sooo nice, my tummy is rumbling at the thought of one lol xx

Ah cinnamon whirls are yummy, we get them from our local farm shop, they are uncooked and frozen. They taste amazing compared to shop brought ones. They taste fab hot :) xx
Hiya. Hope the weather stays dry enough for you to get into the garden. Enjoy your catch up with your friend x

Thanks hun. Unfortunately I didn't get out in the garden but got some bits in home done and then my friend came over for a couple of hours this afternoon so had a lovely catch up.

We are going to our local witherspoons for dinner, I will be good. I'll have the skinny chicken burger and salad.
Will post an update later.xx

Hiya xx

Having a quick catch up

Well done on your loss! 1st that's fab! I wish I could do as well as you!

How have you been? Xxx

Good glad you are ok. 12 days straight, ouch thats a lot! How's the diet going?xx

I know! And my boss has taken one of my shifts off me to give to someone else - permenantly! But it comes into effect as of end of March, as he needs me to cover people's holiday! I am not impressed!!

Well, seems to be going ok but won't do for long... Found out I'm pregnant this morning lol. So I've been working hard for nothing! Xx

Back