Little Miss's Food Diary

I know! And my boss has taken one of my shifts off me to give to someone else - permenantly! But it comes into effect as of end of March, as he needs me to cover people's holiday! I am not impressed!!

Well, seems to be going ok but won't do for long... Found out I'm pregnant this morning lol. So I've been working hard for nothing! Xx

I just seen...massive congratulations :) xx
You really need to slow down workwise hun. xx

Well I have had a fantastic weekend. Why do Sunday nights come around so fast though. I really need to start working Tues-Thurs!!

Anyway here is my food diary for today.....

Sunday 9th February

Brunch - 2 poached eggs, 2 veggi sausages, beans, 2 slices of toast and marg, 2 hash browns and a glass of Orange juice
Dinner - Grilled chicken burger with salad, salsa and ceasar dressing and a few chips and a fosters shandy

I've been mainly good today but I did have a shandy with my dinner :)

Weigh in tomorrow, I'm feeling really positive. I would love a good loss this week, to put me back on target for the end of February.xx

I know! And my boss has taken one of my shifts off me to give to someone else - permenantly! But it comes into effect as of end of March, as he needs me to cover people's holiday! I am not impressed!!

Well, seems to be going ok but won't do for long... Found out I'm pregnant this morning lol. So I've been working hard for nothing! Xx

wow.... congratulations xx

Happy happy happy Little Miss this morning!! The scales were nice to me 3lbs off :bliss:
I am so pleased as I have been really good this week and was hoping it would pay off. Plus it has put me back on track for my next mini target :) xx

Well done sweetie! Mine said I've put on 1lb :( xx

Wow that's amazing, really well done! You've been working so hard and it's really paying off for you. I'm thinking I should take some inspiration from you... !! Hope you have a good day today xx

Yay.. Well done. Very proud of you. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

YAY Well done Littlemiss. 3lb is brilliant :D

You are just a super star xx

Thank you ladies. I'm still really pleased and instead of having a mini celebration I have been really good all day.
I've not really got anything naughty planned this week or weekend so hopefully I can be as good as I was last week and maybe get a good loss again :)

So here is my extremely good food diary for today....

Monday 10th February

Lunch - Scrambled egg, beans and 2 slices of toast with margarine
Dinner - Jacket potato, veggi chilli and cheese
Snack - Milky coffee

Well done on your loss!! Great stuff!:D

pat on head xx

Thanks again ladies. The praise and nice comments really do keep me going strong.xx

What a cold and miserable morning it is today. Think I'll be doing the school run in the car if it doesn't stop raining. I much prefer to walk and get some country air into my lungs first thing in the morning, it sets me up nicely for the day.

I've not ventured into the office yet so not sure how busy I'll be today, I'm hoping it will be a nice quiet one so I can finish early and get dinner cooking so it's not a late night.

I've not really thought about what I'll be eating today but I need to get a jelly sorted as I had a sweet attack last night so had to have milky coffee just before bed to stop the cravings!

Anyway enough of me, how are we all this morning?xx

Morning! It is a miserable old day isn't it? I got soaked just walking from the car to the train this morning!
I've got a meeting in Hereford all day today so I hope it stops by then as it's about a 15minute walk from the station...

Jelly sounds good, I might have to make some myself soon, only works out about 10-15kcals a portion doesn't it? Fab for a sweet craving! I succumbed to a 5 syn/99kcal blue riband bar last night I think jelly would have been better...

Hope your day isn't too busy as you hope x

Morning hun x miserable day here 2, leaving for work in a bit, what a fun walk that'll b! Do feel better 4 walking though, once I've dried off!! Had an attack of the sweet tooth craving myself last night, was doing paper work until abt 10pm so once I stopped it hit! Like u I turn to a hot drink but had a couple of rich tea biscuits too :eek: hadn't synned all day so felt fine x
Hope u hv a good day hun, here's to being 100% all day! x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning both. Well it was far to wet and windy to walk down to the school taxi so I gave in and drove!
I've just made some jelly so hopefully it will be ready for tonight in case I get a sweet craving again. I've got some ff yogurt as well, that was lovely last week with some hot blackberries mixed in. So I've got that on standby as well incase the cravings get too bad!
Hope you both dry off quickly when you get to work. Don't work too hard!xx

Back