Little Miss's Food Diary

Hi all,
I've had a rubbish day. I've been constantly hungry and cold all day and now I've got a headache just to make matters worse :(
On a positive I have finished work for the day. So I think I'll make a start on dinner and then have a long soak in the bath.
Anyway I hope you've all had a better day than me. And hopefully you didn't get too wet! I snowed here earlier for about an hour but then turned to rain again.xx

Hi all,
I've had a rubbish day. I've been constantly hungry and cold all day and now I've got a headache just to make matters worse :(
On a positive I have finished work for the day. So I think I'll make a start on dinner and then have a long soak in the bath.
Anyway I hope you've all had a better day than me. And hopefully you didn't get too wet! I snowed here earlier for about an hour but then turned to rain again.xx

Where abouts do you live? It was supposed to snow here but it pissed down all day and I got caught in it!

Sorry u have had a crap day :( hope you feel better x

Hi all, I've had a rubbish day. I've been constantly hungry and cold all day and now I've got a headache just to make matters worse :( On a positive I have finished work for the day. So I think I'll make a start on dinner and then have a long soak in the bath. Anyway I hope you've all had a better day than me. And hopefully you didn't get too wet! I snowed here earlier for about an hour but then turned to rain again.xx

Oh sorry you've had a rubbish day, a nice long soak will definitely do you the world of good. I got home early too so managed to prep all of dinner, just a case of sticking it all in a wok to stir fry now.

I made those scones a few years ago and can't for he life of me remember what they were like, which makes me think I wasn't overly impressed either. Might try again one day, like you said they might be ok with soup or I've seen some people do them as a cobbler type topping to a casserole.

Hope you have a good evening xx

Have a pamper evening hun, I dont remember what they are since having my LO? Lol x think she's at nanna & grandads on Saturday night so might treat myself then :eek:
Have a good evening hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Littlemiss,

hope you perk up soon, deff have that hot bath it will warm your bones up! Also have plenty of drinks to keep you hydrated and get rid of that headache. Us mums are not allowed to get poorly you know..;)

Where abouts do you live? It was supposed to snow here but it pissed down all day and I got caught in it!

Sorry u have had a crap day :( hope you feel better x

Thanks hun. I live in a little village in Leicestershire.x

Oh sorry you've had a rubbish day, a nice long soak will definitely do you the world of good. I got home early too so managed to prep all of dinner, just a case of sticking it all in a wok to stir fry now.

I made those scones a few years ago and can't for he life of me remember what they were like, which makes me think I wasn't overly impressed either. Might try again one day, like you said they might be ok with soup or I've seen some people do them as a cobbler type topping to a casserole.

Hope you have a good evening xx

I hope you didn't get too wet earlier! I don't think I'll bother with the scones again, I really wasn't that impressed.x

Have a pamper evening hun, I dont remember what they are since having my LO? Lol x think she's at nanna & grandads on Saturday night so might treat myself then :eek:
Have a good evening hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pamper evening, yeah right like my little girl would let me have one of those, lol! I'm looking forward to a nice bath after tea though :) x

Hello Littlemiss,

hope you perk up soon, deff have that hot bath it will warm your bones up! Also have plenty of drinks to keep you hydrated and get rid of that headache. Us mums are not allowed to get poorly you know..;)

Thanks hun, I've had loads of water today and tea. No we're not allowed to be poorly lol!x

So here's my diary for today.....

Tuesday 11th February

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast with margarine
Lunch - Jacket Potato with cheese and onion and 1 veggi sausage
Dinner - Sweet chilli chicken with onion, mushrooms and peppers, sweet potato chips and a blob of mayo
Snacks - 2 cheese scones, milky coffee

I feel like I've eaten far too much today, even though it has all been healthy.
Now for a nice bath and bed, night all.xx

A bath is the closest I get to a pamper too! Worth it though!

Hope you feel better after your soak and your food sounds really good, I guess we all get hungry days sometimes and you kept away from the naughty stuff so well done!

Now onto my bath lol!

Enjoy! Night night. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww sorry to hear you had a rubbish day :( Enjoy your bath, chill and relax :) Tomorrow's another day! xx

Good morning all.
Well today is a new day and so far I don't feel too bad, which is good because I've got a really busy day today so haven't got time to be ill!
Thank you everyone for your kind and encouraging words yesterday, they really helped me stay positive :gen126:
I've just looked at the weather forecast and it's not looking too bad for today so it looks like I'll be able to walk down to the school taxi this morning, think I'll need to wrap up well though it looks bitter out there. So what has everyone got planned for today? xx

Glad you're feeling better honey xx

As for plans for today.... the world is my oyster :8855:

Hi all,
This morning has gone so fast. I started the morning feeling loads better but now I'm feeling a bit cold and headachey again :(
I've just got to go and pick my eldest up from college then I'm planning to have soup and the left over scones from yesterday for lunch, hopefully that will perk me up a bit.
Right wish me luck as I venture out in the wind and rain. I'm not looking forward to it as it is mainly little country lanes for about 10 miles and with the wind and rain comes loads of floods and fallen trees, oh the joys of living out in the sticks!!

Be safe and feel better honey xx

Thanks hun, I made it back home in one piece just a little wind swept!
Now warming up with a nice bowl of soup :)x

Good plan.... I am just about to have some soup myself.... what are you having ... I am having the Moroccan lentil broth I made last night ? :drool:

I did indeed enjoy.... tried it out on the husband last night but he didn't like it.... all the more for me .... yum

Here to subscribe and your tea is waiting on my diary thread!! :giggle:

Back