Little Miss's Food Diary

Ooooo look at you with the sexy bmi.... I mean healthy bmi..... no scrub that.... I was right the first time... Nothing sexier than healthy :D

Well done! You are definitely great for the motivation!! :D

Ah thanks hun. I'm sure I couldn't do it without posting on here and getting the lovely comments that I do from everyone.xx

Ooooo look at you with the sexy bmi.... I mean healthy bmi..... no scrub that.... I was right the first time... Nothing sexier than healthy :D

Sexy healthy lady, that'll do. Ah hang on a minute....Lady???? Thanks hun.xx

Well done, you've done amazingly well and it is totally deserved. Yay well done you!

Good morning all,
A bit late getting on here today and I'm only nipping on quickly to update my weight loss....I lost 3lbs today, sooooooo pleased. That's 20lb in total. I now officially have a healthy BMI and I am only 2lbs off my end of February target....happy happy happy :) xx

Brilliant :) well done, it's fab reaching all the little mini targets you set yourself too! xx

Good evening all,
I hope you've all have a good day.
I've been working all day as my little one has been at her friends all day today, I've not got to pick her up until 6 :) I have been really good all day foodwise and I have a nice meal planned for later tonight.
But tomorrow it will all start to go wrong....my daughter has one friend staying tomorrow night and another friend the night after and we have lots of goodies planned. I will have to try to be good as I really don't want to gain the 3lbs I've just lost!
Anyway I hope everyone is ok. I will update my food later after dinner. Have a nice evening all.xx

Good morning all,
Just nipped on quickly to say hello.
I've got a busy day today, work this morning, kids and work this afternoon and then tonight we are going out for pizza with the kids. I will be good foodwise until tonight but I know that it will go out of the window tonight as we are having pizza. But I have done really well so far so a little treat tonight hopefully wont hurt too much.
Hope you all have a great day.xx

Enjoy your pizza hun!! SW isn't a diet, more a lifestyle change and you need to still be able to enjoy things like going out for a pizza with the kids without feeling guilty or like you need to watch eveything you're putting in your mouth. xx Enjoy!! :D

Enjoy your pizza hun!! SW isn't a diet, more a lifestyle change and you need to still be able to enjoy things like going out for a pizza with the kids without feeling guilty or like you need to watch eveything you're putting in your mouth. xx Enjoy!! :D

Completely agree with this :) you've been really good anyway so you deserve it! Enjoy xx

Have fun hun xx enjoy your treat :D

Have a lovely guilt-free evening - you deserve it xx

Hope ur having a lovely evening hun. Oooooh i fancy a pizza, might have to make one for lunch tomoro. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all,
Thank you all so much for your nice comments :gen126:

Well we had pizza, it was lovely. I only managed 4 bits so was that really so bad???? And one was vegetarian so that can't be bad because it has veggis on?!!!! I also had potato wedges and a garlic mayo dip which was lush but I only had 1/2 a little pot so that shouldn't be too bad.

I hope you've all had a great day. I was really busy with work and then as soon as I finished my little girls friend came round and she's staying tonight and my sons girlfriend is here as well so a full happy house tonight :)

Right I'm going to make a cuppa then I'll update my eating.xx

Back