Little Miss's Food Diary

Hi hun x how's everything going?
I've been dreaming about carrot cake for weeks! Post a pic & pls tell me its a healthy version we can all make?! :eek: x
Ps sorry to talk in ur diary little miss :eek: xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya everything's good thank you. I have another diary in the slimming world pregnancy and breast feeding thread. How are you getting on? I'm at a total loss of 9lbs up to now, still have 11weeks until my holiday but I don't expect to lose much more now.

Unfortunately it's not a healthy version but I suppose you could change the caster sugar for sweetener? I'll post the recipe when I post a pic on my diary xx

Ah hun, it is a lovely age. My daughter is 8 and she is just at the trying to be independent but still needs mum stage. I love it :)
We have always been big on entertaining, we have about 4 -5 big parties a year. Everyone says our house is the party house. And now we've moved to a bigger house I'm hoping we'll be able to have loads more parties and get togethers :) xx

It is, I love spending so much time with her. She's so loving & creative, never a dull moment :) x 8 yrs seems ages away, but the past 3 hv flown, I'm sure it'll b here before I know it! :(

Yes, I miss living in a 'house' for the entertaining side of it. But a bungalow has its positives too, not having to climb stairs when she gets out of bed is just one :eek:

Well, no doubt you've got a busy evening ahead x enjoy & treat yourself too if u get the chance x L x :eek:

It is, I love spending so much time with her. She's so loving & creative, never a dull moment :) x 8 yrs seems ages away, but the past 3 hv flown, I'm sure it'll b here before I know it! :(

Yes, I miss living in a 'house' for the entertaining side of it. But a bungalow has its positives too, not having to climb stairs when she gets out of bed is just one :eek:

Well, no doubt you've got a busy evening ahead x enjoy & treat yourself too if u get the chance x L x :eek:

Give it another couple of years and you'll be able to have people round and not worry about her being woken up. We try to have parties where everyone brings their kids with them, it is so much easier and Amy can enjoy it as well.

I'm hoping tonight will be nice and chilled. I am planning on doing dinner soon and then putting the kids in the snug to watch Turbo while I finish a bit of work and then hopefully it will be bed time. No treats for me tonight, I had pizza last night so am on a mission to be good until Saturday when we are out for a meal.

How's your migraine? Hope you're feeling better.xx

Hi Littlemiss, Ive been naughty! Harvester salad cart the lot. Whoops!

Glad everything ok your end. So much for my housework day, I went bathroom shopping (just finished doing it up) so spent a fortune on new towels, mats a blind etc... then he suggested the harvester so how can i say No...

Hope the girls like turbo, mine loved it the other day and were chanting to it as if they were actually the ones racing. They can be so funny.
Im also one for entertaining, not so much the party house but certainly an open house, everyone says they'll know where their kids are when they're older all round here. mine are proving to be homebirds they are happy to get friends sleep over here but won't go anywhere! That could be me though as Ive never had to leave them with anyone with my family living abroad, I keep the kids as close to me as poss. I probably smother them too much.
Have a good rest of the day. x

Oh sounds nice hun x migraine subsided thank goodness. Tried drinking more water today which I feel has helped.
LO in bed now, could murder a bottle of wine but nothing in so going to stay strong! :eek:
Hv a good evening hun x L x

Hi Littlemiss, Ive been naughty! Harvester salad cart the lot. Whoops!

Glad everything ok your end. So much for my housework day, I went bathroom shopping (just finished doing it up) so spent a fortune on new towels, mats a blind etc... then he suggested the harvester so how can i say No...

Hope the girls like turbo, mine loved it the other day and were chanting to it as if they were actually the ones racing. They can be so funny.
Im also one for entertaining, not so much the party house but certainly an open house, everyone says they'll know where their kids are when they're older all round here. mine are proving to be homebirds they are happy to get friends sleep over here but won't go anywhere! That could be me though as Ive never had to leave them with anyone with my family living abroad, I keep the kids as close to me as poss. I probably smother them too much.
Have a good rest of the day. x

No no no no no you horrible person you can't put that on my page.... I love Harvester, I'm drooling so much now. I love the salad cart. I hope you made the most of it. My fav is the blue cheese sauce, I smother everything in it, yum yum. I normally order the cheapest thing on the menu because I never really eat it any way after I've been up to the salad cart about 6 times :)

Turbo is going on now so hopefully I'll get a bit of peace for an hour or so now.

How's your day been?xx

Oh sounds nice hun x migraine subsided thank goodness. Tried drinking more water today which I feel has helped.
LO in bed now, could murder a bottle of wine but nothing in so going to stay strong! :eek:

No don't head for the wine!!! Have a nice cup of tea instead :)
You're doing really well this week. Glad your migraine didn't turn into a biggie. Get yourself an early night.xx

No no no no no you horrible person you can't put that on my page.... I love Harvester, I'm drooling so much now. I love the salad cart. I hope you made the most of it. My fav is the blue cheese sauce, I smother everything in it, yum yum. I normally order the cheapest thing on the menu because I never really eat it any way after I've been up to the salad cart about 6 times :)

Turbo is going on now so hopefully I'll get a bit of peace for an hour or so now.

How's your day been?xx

Sorry honey didnt mean to make you drool. X:p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No don't head for the wine!!! Have a nice cup of tea instead :)
You're doing really well this week. Glad your migraine didn't turn into a biggie. Get yourself an early night.xx

Resisted the wine hun, nice coffee instead & a fruit salad :)
Book and bed me thinks. Almost read my way thru all the Dan Brown books, love them.

Sorry honey didnt mean to make you drool. X:p

As long as you enjoyed it hun, that's all that matters :) I think I will have to make the harvester my next target treat :) xx

Resisted the wine hun, nice coffee instead & a fruit salad :)
Book and bed me thinks. Almost read my way thru all the Dan Brown books, love them.

Well done on resisting hun. Enjoy your book.xx

Good morning hun, how are you?
Pizza isn't my one of my weaknesses so it was a really good choice :) And the kids loved it so they ate what I didn't!
2 sleeping girls still, this must be the longest sleepover in history!! Tonights will be a doddle, Amy's friend is also my best friends daughter so she has stayed loads of times before and we all go on holidays together.xx

How lovely to have a holiday buddy x

How lovely to have a holiday buddy x

We usually holiday with others. We have about 8-9 sets of different friends / family that we go away with. Not all at once though! We always try to have one holiday a year just us though and this year we are going to Florida at Easter Disney and a Disney Cruise, so excited we can't wait :) xx

Good morning all,

Well I'm not sure about the good bit :( I slept rubbish last night. I woke up dreaming again and then I started worrying about something at work and couldn't get back to sleep. Now I feel like having a good cry but I don't know why??

Anyway I can't let myself be down I have work to do and kids to keep entertained.

What's everyone got planned for today?xx

Sorry you're feeling rubbish this morning, maybe do something this morning to brighten your day up! (Mind you if it was me just the thought of the Disney Cruise would cheer me up lol - very jealous!!)

Put on some happy music or a comedy show on TV, something to make you smile or laugh.

What are you up to with the kids today?x

Good morning all,

Well I'm not sure about the good bit :( I slept rubbish last night. I woke up dreaming again and then I started worrying about something at work and couldn't get back to sleep. Now I feel like having a good cry but I don't know why??

Anyway I can't let myself be down I have work to do and kids to keep entertained.

What's everyone got planned for today?xx

Oh hun, that's horrible, I've woke up before now & just had to cry 4 no real reason :( I hope ur morning gets better x I find kids the perfect antidote when I feel poop, she makes me forget everything :eek: (for a while at least x)
Not much planned today, need to travel to a staff meeting which will last all afternoon, joy of working 4 the council!! But OH off tomorrow & Saturday so just counting dwn until then really.
Have a good day hun x pop by to say hi when u get a chance x L x

Sorry you're feeling rubbish this morning, maybe do something this morning to brighten your day up! (Mind you if it was me just the thought of the Disney Cruise would cheer me up lol - very jealous!!)

Put on some happy music or a comedy show on TV, something to make you smile or laugh.

What are you up to with the kids today?x

I've got to work this morning but will spend the whole time thinking about disney, that should cheer me up. I never normally have down days so I suppose I am due one. Not sure what the kids are doing today. My eldest is working for me so he'll be around all day and Amy has her friend here till about 11 then I'm not sure what she wants to do after that. I might just get her to chill a bit. She has a big theatre productions on Saturday and it is going to be a really long day for her so she could do with recouping a bit before that. What's your plan for the day?xx

Oh hun, that's horrible, I've woke up before now & just had to cry 4 no real reason :( I hope ur morning gets better x I find kids the perfect antidote when I feel poop, she makes me forget everything :eek: (for a while at least x)
Not much planned today, need to travel to a staff meeting which will last all afternoon, joy of working 4 the council!! But OH off tomorrow & Saturday so just counting dwn until then really.
Have a good day hun x pop by to say hi when u get a chance x L x

Morning hun,
I don't know whats wrong with me, I'm probably just being silly. When I was 16 I had a tutor at college and she was always happy. She told us one day that you have to be happy because there are always people worse off than you. That has stayed with me for the last 20 years and I remember it every time I'm feeling down.

Hope you have a good day and the meeting doesn't drag too much for you. It's nearly the weekend :) xx

Morning Littlemiss, no tears please id be joining you if so. :(
Its not TOTM is it hun? I hate days like that and 99% of the time there is no reason. Im sure its tiredness that does it. If you didnt sleep well anyway your body is saying "give me a break".
Unfortunately I know all too well there is no time for a break with kids. Just do your best to keep upbeat and focus on exciting things like disney "wow!".
Its the downward path of half term and your doing great.
Got to go -sentimental cow i am welling up - why????:confused:

Morning Littlemiss, no tears please id be joining you if so. :(
Its not TOTM is it hun? I hate days like that and 99% of the time there is no reason. Im sure its tiredness that does it. If you didnt sleep well anyway your body is saying "give me a break".
Unfortunately I know all too well there is no time for a break with kids. Just do your best to keep upbeat and focus on exciting things like disney "wow!".
Its the downward path of half term and your doing great.
Got to go -sentimental cow i am welling up - why????:confused:

Ah hun, what you like!!
Not the TOTM no, just think a few things at work are getting on top of me. I used to be able to leave work behind when I closed the office door but unfortunately you can't always do that when it's your own business. It's always hard when the kids are off school because I can't give it 100% and have to rely on others more. Ah well I will get it sorted.

So what have you got planned for today? Hope you have a good one.xx

Back