Little Miss's Food Diary

Fantastic, love a happy home. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's all peaceful at the moment, hopefully it will stay that way for a while :)

So after my naughty pizza night here is my food diary for today....

Lunch - Hard boiled egg sandwich
Dinner - 4 slices of pizza, wedges and garlic dip
Snack - pineapple fake cake

So it wasn't too bad really when I look at it written down. Still naughty but worth the treat. I just need to be good till Saturday now until I have another meal out.xx

Well done. Pizza is something i cant resist and altho i go for thin crusts, id eat the lot :eek:

Glad you enjoyed your treats.... sounds like a great night xx

I've never been able to eat a whole pizza so it is a safe option for me. My big weakness is all you can eat salad carts, I love all the unhealthy dips and coleslaws.xx

I like them too....

Good morning all,
Well my little girl had a friend sleep over last night which thought was going to be a complete disaster but the friend doesn't do late nights so they were both fast asleep by 9.30 and they are still asleep now. So it wasn't so bad after all!!

So today we have a really busy fun packed day. I am going to send them to the park for a bit after brekkie so I can get some work done and then we are going to the farm to see the Alpacas and buy some bits from the shop. Then at lunch time another friend is coming for a sleepover. But the friend that is here now isn't leaving until late afternoon and there's yet another friend coming for a couple of hours this afternoon also. So I think it will be a busy afternoon!

Foodwise I am going to be super good today. I am getting the kids a treat later but I will resist and have some jelly that is in the fridge if needed. I might make myself beans on toast this morning to fill me up hopefully till tea time.

What has everyone else got planned for today?xx

Glad the sleepover went well! Hope tonight's is equally as successful!

Your pizza last night sounded lovely, you were very restrained, I LOVE pizza, so it's better for me to just stay away, I could easily eat a whole thin crust pizza to myself, on top of all the bits from the salad bar!

Have fun at the farm this afternoon x

Good morning hun, how are you?
Pizza isn't my one of my weaknesses so it was a really good choice :) And the kids loved it so they ate what I didn't!
2 sleeping girls still, this must be the longest sleepover in history!! Tonights will be a doddle, Amy's friend is also my best friends daughter so she has stayed loads of times before and we all go on holidays together.xx

You should be fine tonight then!
Another busy day in work ahead, and I'm sat here starving trying to resist my banana and yoghurt breakfast for as long as possible!

You should be fine tonight then!
Another busy day in work ahead, and I'm sat here starving trying to resist my banana and yoghurt breakfast for as long as possible!

Can't you eat one and save the other for a bit longer? I can't eat breakfast early or at all because it makes me hungry for the rest of the day. Strange I know but it seems to put my brain on the food track when it isn't already!x

Morning :) the pizza sounded lovely, good on you for being restrained! I can never eat a whole one either. Whereas with Indian/Chinese takeaways I normally have a second helping, oops! Maybe I’m best with pizza too lol!

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned. Ooh lots of sleepovers! Hope tonight goes as well as last night, hehe.

I’m the same with my breakfasts, I don’t eat first thing. I’m up with the kids at 6am so if I eat at that time then I’m hungry again by 9am! So I wait til I get to work and have it around 9:30-10:00 ish.

Have a lovely day xx

Can't you eat one and save the other for a bit longer? I can't eat breakfast early or at all because it makes me hungry for the rest of the day. Strange I know but it seems to put my brain on the food track when it isn't already!x

I think I'm a bit like that too. I tried the 5:2 fasting diet for a while (didn't last long!!) and I found it easiest to skip breakfast then go as long as I could until lunch. If I had anything, even something really small, in the morning I would be ravenous afterwards!
And I know you can eat as much free food as you need to on SW but I can't fit anymore food for work in my lunchbag and I already spend loads on food so don't really want to add another snack in lol!

I think I'm a bit like that too. I tried the 5:2 fasting diet for a while (didn't last long!!) and I found it easiest to skip breakfast then go as long as I could until lunch. If I had anything, even something really small, in the morning I would be ravenous afterwards!
And I know you can eat as much free food as you need to on SW but I can't fit anymore food for work in my lunchbag and I already spend loads on food so don't really want to add another snack in lol!

I got as far as reading the book, sounded great, but the sound of SW chips, veg sausage, egg & beans sounded even better!! :eek: so safe to say the book went bk 2 the library way before it was due 2b returned :eek: xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I got as far as reading the book, sounded great, but the sound of SW chips, veg sausage, egg & beans sounded even better!! :eek: so safe to say the book went bk 2 the library way before it was due 2b returned :eek: xLx

Haha, I bought the book and the recipe book. I lasted about 3 weeks but I don't think any of my fast days were 100%. I was skipping breakfast, having a tuna salad for lunch, then a veggie or seafood stir fry for tea. My problem was getting home from work, having food 'available' in the kitchen and wanting to eat everything in sight! I was even going to bed really early so I wasn't thinking about food!!
I might dig out the recipe book though, there were some lovely low calorie recipes in there which are probably fairly SW friendly...
I'd love to do it alongside SW even if it was just one day a week but I don't think I'd stick it!

Afternoon Hun, glad you had a good evening and indulged in a treat!
I decided against the pizza tonight as I've been so terrible with my syns this week so I'm just going to have the leftover pasta bake from last night and do Jamie a shepherds pie.

Sound like your going to have a hectic afternoon! I'm going to make my carrot cake in a minute. Hoping it turns out ok, Rhianna has brought some chocolate sprinkles. I'll post a picture later xxx

Shush can you hear it.....quiet!! Kids have gone to the park so I'm making the most of it while it lasts!!
So we've done the switch over, one child gone and another here. Atleast there's no time for Amy to get bored, lol.
I thought I would have a quick catch up on here while they've gone.

I tried the 5.2 diet, I did it for 2 weeks and put on more than I lost so gave up quickly, lol!

I hope you're all having a good day and yes Pebbles please post a pic no matter how unhealthy it is :) xx

Afternoon Hun, glad you had a good evening and indulged in a treat!
I decided against the pizza tonight as I've been so terrible with my syns this week so I'm just going to have the leftover pasta bake from last night and do Jamie a shepherds pie.

Sound like your going to have a hectic afternoon! I'm going to make my carrot cake in a minute. Hoping it turns out ok, Rhianna has brought some chocolate sprinkles. I'll post a picture later xxx

Hi hun x how's everything going?
I've been dreaming about carrot cake for weeks! Post a pic & pls tell me its a healthy version we can all make?! :eek: x
Ps sorry to talk in ur diary little miss :eek: xx

I'm bracing myself for a similar situation in a couple of years hun, my LO's only 2yrs9mnths so no sleepovers just yet :eek: I'm really looking forward to that time tho, I love entertaining & feeding but don't get to do it much anymore with our friends (live in a bungalow and not ideal to entertain while she's asleep in the next room) so I'm looking forward to doing it 4 her! :eek: x L x

I'm bracing myself for a similar situation in a couple of years hun, my LO's only 2yrs9mnths so no sleepovers just yet :eek: I'm really looking forward to that time tho, I love entertaining & feeding but don't get to do it much anymore with our friends (live in a bungalow and not ideal to entertain while she's asleep in the next room) so I'm looking forward to doing it 4 her! :eek: x L x

Ah hun, it is a lovely age. My daughter is 8 and she is just at the trying to be independent but still needs mum stage. I love it :)
We have always been big on entertaining, we have about 4 -5 big parties a year. Everyone says our house is the party house. And now we've moved to a bigger house I'm hoping we'll be able to have loads more parties and get togethers :) xx

Back