Little Miss's Food Diary

Ooh didnt know there were 2 threads. Might have to look at the other 1 if its not too late.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on ur exercises today, im really shattered too always thought i did enough to be fit but ur right just 20mins of ab work and cardio and im at deaths door!!:eek:

Good morning all,
The weather man says it's going to be sunny today so hopefully it will be another nice day. Yesterday was lovely out in the sun.
So what have we all got planned for today?
After walking my little girl to the school taxi I'm working but hopefully will be finished nice and early. Hubby has already said what he wants for tea so that's one less thing to think about later.
Hope you all have a good day.xx

Yay, we like the sun. Hope u have an easy day at work.
I really cant get going, got to though have new key children starting today and parent meetings. Ive got my youngest starter -26 months old. Hope they're adorable like my others.
My horrible lot here are their normal argumentative selves. Younger 2 bickering already. Had to pull the oldest out of bed - not looking forward to the teenage years. Dont know how you do it!
Anyway in an hour ill be de-- stressed.
Enjoy ur day hun. X

Oh I couldnt do it at home! Im at a little pre school. I only work 3 hrs a day but I love it. If you saw the way i am with my kids ud think i had no patience but with others its sooo different. I guess its the whole give them back thing. Ive just finished another teaching course so I could move to schools, but im not ready for that quite yet. I like my own time in the afternoons b4 the bedlam starts again at home.
An annex how great is that? :cool:

Ooh your exercise plan sounds good, keep it up and it'll get easier before you know it :) well done on STS too, I had a naughty day at the weekend too, oops! x

Ah I don't blame you not wanting them at home, the thought of it really doesn't appeal to me. Having friends round after school and the mess is bad enough!

I love my own time as well. I work from home but have staff working every day but Tuesday's at the minute and I love the fact that if we aren't too busy I can just come and go as I pleased :)

The annex is amazing, it is totally self contained with a hall, kitchen, lounge, bedroom and bathroom. I usually go in it about once a week and that's only to moan about how messy it is but then I close the door and the teenager has his own self contained mess again...love it!!xx

Ooh your exercise plan sounds good, keep it up and it'll get easier before you know it :) well done on STS too, I had a naughty day at the weekend too, oops! x

Good morning hun. How are you?
It's good to have the odd naughty day, it makes it all the more special, especially if it is planned.
As for the exercise, I have just walked my little girl down to her school taxi, it is a 10 min walk each way (downhill there and uphill back) and now my legs feel like jelly, think it must be because of the exercise I did last night because normally I'm fine.xx

Hi hun, if u get a chance could u post the mushroom soup recipe? I cook a lot, not too bad at it lol, but 4 some reason never attempted mushroom soup? Thanks in advance hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here you go hun.

MUSHROOM SOUP - Serves 6

Syn Free

2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 leeks, thinly chopped
750g mix of mushrooms
1.2 litres (2 pints) of stock. A mix of veg and chicken is good.
3 big sprigs of thyme
Handful of fresh coriander, chopped (optional)

Spray a large pan well with Frylight (or use 1 tbsp. olive oil, if you prefer. Only 1 Syn each).
Gently cook the chopped leeks and garlic until soft.
Add the chopped mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes.
Add the stock, thyme and coriander. Heat through, then simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat and blend in a food processor, in batches.

I did my exercise challenge before dinner.
I managed to up it a bit. Today I did 6 mins jogging, 15 sit ups, 15 tummy crunches and 1 min fast steps. I enjoyed doing it tonight, even if my hubby was taking the micky out of me jogging on the spot in our lounge! I'm hoping to be able to get to 10 mins jogging 25 sit ups, 25 tummy crunches and 2 mins steps by the end of week one :) xx

Well I am so stuffed from dinner that I'm not going to be eating again tonight.
So here's my food diary for today....

Tuesday 25th February

Lunch - Mushroom soup and bread
Dinner - Philli veggi meatball pasta
Snack - Jelly

Exercise Challenge - 6 mins jogging, 15 sit ups, 15 tummy crunches and 1 min of fast steps

I hope you've all had a good day.xx

Back