Little Miss's Food Diary

Mega busy day today, it started at 6am for me!!

My little girl is in a big theatre production at De Montfort Hall today, she had to be there for 9am, she has 2 productions and a dress rehersal. Bless her she was so excited when I dropped her off, I was a bit teary with pride that my daughter is performing there. We are going to watch her tonight, really excited :)

Anyway I only nipped on quickly because I came home for a quick cuppa before heading off out again, busy busy day. Hope you all have a great day.xx

Mega busy day today, it started at 6am for me!!

My little girl is in a big theatre production at De Montfort Hall today, she had to be there for 9am, she has 2 productions and a dress rehersal. Bless her she was so excited when I dropped her off, I was a bit teary with pride that my daughter is performing there. We are going to watch her tonight, really excited :)

Anyway I only nipped on quickly because I came home for a quick cuppa before heading off out again, busy busy day. Hope you all have a great day.xx

Oooo ooo ooo so exciting .... one of my daughters was an actress.... loved it.... what an exciting time.... wow :D

Have a great weekend honey xx

Hi hun x proud mummy today then :D hv a super day, spk soon x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening all,
Wow what a weekend! I'm such a proud mummy, my little girl did so well yesterday at DeMontfort Hall. I'm so so proud of her.
Unfortunately though due to being out in town and then at the theatre till late my food yesterday was really bad, I had pub lunch and takeaway so let's just forget about yesterday's food diary and move on to todays.

Sunday 24th February

Breakfast - fried egg sandwich
Dinner - veggi toad In the hole with potatoes, parsnips, peas and gravy
Snack - 1 glass of rose

Hi,

The right approach to face a poor day in a diet plan is to forget and move on. Don't let yourself to be owned by the feeling of guilty.

Not a chance I'll feel guilty about yesterday's naughty eating. I would normally but I had such a good day that healthy food wasn't on my mind at all. I will no doubt feel a bit gutted tomorrow when I get on the scales though x

Must have been wonderful... your little girl will be walking on air :D

Good morning all,
Here goes the start of another really busy week!

I have amazed myself this morning on the scales, after my naughty weekend I have STS which I am extremely happy with :) It does however mean that I won't reach my next target by the end of February as I had hoped as I am still 2lbs off but hopefully I'll get it next week. And with only 6 more weigh ins till my Easter Challenge finishes and holiday starts my next challenge is also becoming harder as I still have 14lbs to go in 6 weeks. Ah well I will give it my best shot and hopefully not be too far off target by my holiday.

I am starting my exercise challenge today as well so hopefully that will help me as well. I am going to start slowly and challenge myself to more over the next month and see how I go. So wish me luck and if anyone wants to join me to add a bit of motivation please feel free and post updates for me as well :)

I hope you all have a great day today, what have we all got planned? Good luck to Monday WIs today as well.xx

Morning,

Glad the production went well, it must have been so emotional! And I'm glad you're guilt free about your weekends food, and it didn't matter anyway as you've managed a STS from working so hard the rest of the week!

What's your exercise challenge? I'm really struggling to fit exercise into my life, and I like to find out how other people manage. I think I need to start making sure I go out for a lunchtime walk everyday - at least that would be something!

You've done so well I'm sure you'll look fab for your holiday x

Morning hun,
I am going to do 5 mins jogging on the spot followed by 10 sit up, 10 tummy crunches and 20 steps. I am going to try and do it every evening while the soaps are on so that it gives me something to watch while I am doing it and that will hopefully make the time go faster. I will up the amount I do each day and hopefully after about 28 days I will be able to do 20 mins jogging, 50 sit ups, 50 tummy crunches and 100 steps. I did this a few years ago and it was great, I loved doing it.
Join me if you want hun.xx

Ok, I'll join you! I'll probably do it when hubby is putting our daughter to bed.
How many does it go up by every day? Is it every day or do you get rest days in the week?
Oh and last question - do you have to do it all at the same time or can you do the jogging at one point in the day, and the rest another time?xx

Yay, I've got an exercise buddy :)

Last time I did it I made up the rules as I went along. I always did it all together and normally while watching my favorite program so that it made the time go faster. And if it had adverts even better because I could time it to do the steps in the break so I didn't miss the program when out at the stairs. I did it every day but if I was out at the weekend night then I didn't worry too much. As for how much I progressed I made it up as I went along, as soon as 5 mins jogging because too easy I would start doing 6 mins and as soon as 10 tummy crunches was easy I would do 15 etc.... I find steps the hardest.

I hope that makes sense :) xx

sounds like a great plan honey xx

Ok, I'll definitely join you!
Trouble is we eat about 8ish normally so it would have to be a pre-dinner thing for me. I'm just wondering whether I could do the jogging in the evening and the rest in the morning (or vice versa).

What's a tummy crunch? Do you do the steps just on your bottom step?x

Me too... Im your exercise buddy from today but Im doing the 30 day shred. Planning to do it mon-fri 10 days on each level so infact that will be the 6 weeks WI for the easter challenge we are down for.

Wishing you luck Littlemiss and Sarah. x:girlpower:

Me too... Im your exercise buddy from today but Im doing the 30 day shred. Planning to do it mon-fri 10 days on each level so infact that will be the 6 weeks WI for the easter challenge we are down for.

Yay another exercise buddy, we can do this if we all keep each other motivated :)
6 weeks eek that's all I've got to get my butt in shape and get the lbs off before my holiday and put a load of them back on, lol!!
I've got 14lb to lose in 6 weeks, think I'll need a bit more than luck, exercise and diet but I will give it my very best go.
Good luck with the Shred and keep me posted on how you're doing.xx

Easter Challenge.... tell me more....

I am on day 3 of a 10 (out of 11 - because I am taking Sunday off) day challenge.... which will take me up to lent then I am going to set myself another challenge

My god I am so unfit!!
Day one of the challenge complete. I did 5 mins jogging, 10 sit ups, 10 tummy crunches and 1 min of fast steps. I have to say I am knackered, it might not sound much but the last time I jogged anywhere was years ago. Feel great now though. I think this challenge will be good :)

BCP there are a few of Easter Challenge Threads on here. I post on 2, 1 was really good because there's a chappy that keeps totals.
Also my holiday is Easter so my own target is to get to 11 stone before my holiday.xx

My god I am so unfit!!
Day one of the challenge complete. I did 5 mins jogging, 10 sit ups, 10 tummy crunches and 1 min of fast steps. I have to say I am knackered, it might not sound much but the last time I jogged anywhere was years ago. Feel great now though. I think this challenge will be good :)

BCP there are a few of Easter Challenge Threads on here. I post on 2, 1 was really good because there's a chappy that keeps totals.
Also my holiday is Easter so my own target is to get to 11 stone before my holiday.xx

Well done with your exercise...... I will have to have a search for the challenges :D

Back