Little Miss's Food Diary

Well done on another successful day Littlemiss. This exercise buddy hasn't let you down, I managed day 2! Its great how you up a little everyday well done. I certainly will not be progressing to level 2 just yet a while..

Have a goodnight hun. x

Yep Ive joined that with 8lb too. Lets do it together.. tee hee..:D

Good morning all,

A lovely sunny start to the day here this morning, lets hope it continues all day :)

Well I've got a busy day planned today. I'll walk Amy down to the taxi then come straight home and crack on with my work. I'm going to see my best friend who's just out of hospital at about 10.30 and then hopefully back for for about 1 so I can crack on with work again for a couple of hours before Amy gets home.

Foodwise, I am planning to be super good. I have my lunch already in the fridge from last night and am having chicken salad wraps for tea so I'm organised today :)

What have you all got planned for today?xx

Well I am so stuffed from dinner that I'm not going to be eating again tonight.
So here's my food diary for today....

Tuesday 25th February

Lunch - Mushroom soup and bread
Dinner - Philli veggi meatball pasta
Snack - Jelly

Exercise Challenge - 6 mins jogging, 15 sit ups, 15 tummy crunches and 1 min of fast steps

I hope you've all had a good day.xx

Ooh your philly meatball pasta sounds nice, what's the recipe hun? Well done on your exercise :) I haven't been able to go to the gym this week because of feeling poorly, it's driving me mad! I'm craving crap again today, neeeed a hazelnut latte! xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here you go hun.

MUSHROOM SOUP - Serves 6

Syn Free

2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 leeks, thinly chopped
750g mix of mushrooms
1.2 litres (2 pints) of stock. A mix of veg and chicken is good.
3 big sprigs of thyme
Handful of fresh coriander, chopped (optional)

Spray a large pan well with Frylight (or use 1 tbsp. olive oil, if you prefer. Only 1 Syn each).
Gently cook the chopped leeks and garlic until soft.
Add the chopped mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes.
Add the stock, thyme and coriander. Heat through, then simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat and blend in a food processor, in batches.

Thanks hun! Xx
Lunch out with mum n LO today :eek: still on plan tho, jacket and beans 4 me (how exciting! Lol )
Hv a great day x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh your philly meatball pasta sounds nice, what's the recipe hun? Well done on your exercise :) I haven't been able to go to the gym this week because of feeling poorly, it's driving me mad! I'm craving crap again today, neeeed a hazelnut latte! xx

Ah sorry to hear your feeling poorly :( Don't eat the crap, have a latte instead.

I kind of concocted the Philli Veggi Meat Ball thing myself.

1 pack of frozen veggi meatball (asdas own branded ones)
2 large onions finely chopped
5 large mushrooms finely chopped
1 pepper finely chopped
1 veggi stock cube
A shake of garlic powder (lazy)
A shake of mixed parsley (lazy)
half a tub of philli extra light
Pasta

I cook the meatballs in the oven and then chop them into quarters.
Meanwhile dry fry the veggis and add the garlic and parsley. And boil the pasta.
Add the meatballs and sprinkle the stock cube on. Then add 5 table spoons of water and stir in the philli.
At the end I add the cooked pasta, stir it through and serve with loads of ground pepper on top.

It's really easy, just make it up as you go along :) xx

Ah sorry to hear your feeling poorly :( Don't eat the crap, have a latte instead.

I kind of concocted the Philli Veggi Meat Ball thing myself.

1 pack of frozen veggi meatball (asdas own branded ones)
2 large onions finely chopped
5 large mushrooms finely chopped
1 pepper finely chopped
1 veggi stock cube
A shake of garlic powder (lazy)
A shake of mixed parsley (lazy)
half a tub of philli extra light
Pasta

I cook the meatballs in the oven and then chop them into quarters.
Meanwhile dry fry the veggis and add the garlic and parsley. And boil the pasta.
Add the meatballs and sprinkle the stock cube on. Then add 5 table spoons of water and stir in the philli.
At the end I add the cooked pasta, stir it through and serve with loads of ground pepper on top.

It's really easy, just make it up as you go along :) xx

Ooh thanks hun I'll be trying that, sounds yum. I'm getting a bit bored of the same dinners! so does that have any syns?

Ooh what's the March challenge? I feel like I need to set myself a little target too, my loss has kind of stalled this past couple of weeks xx

Hiya did you have a nice morning? Did your friend notice that stone had gone? Meant to say to u u need another sticker for 10% bodyweight. You've achieved that too, havent you?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're doing great with the challenge .... keep it up hun xx

Good evening ladies,
I hope you've all had a good day.

I've finally sat down, been busy all day. I've not done my exercise challenge yet today. I'm not going to do the jogging and steps today but I will do the sit ups and tummy crunches in a while. The reason for not doing the jogging is because I just went to pick Amy up from her friends and I power walked there and back. It is about 10 mins each way so I will count that instead of jogging.

Well my friend said I looked well but didn't comment on my weightloss other than that but to be fair she was really tired and on loads of pain killers, so was surprised she stayed awake the whole time I was there let alone commenting on my weight.

I'm not sure how many syns are in the Philli Veggi Meatball pasta, I would think about 1 syn a portion but I'm not sure if I should syn the veggi meatballs.

There's a March challenge on here. Here's the link for if you want to join http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/336936-another-month-another-challenge-march.html

Right I will update my food diary in a bit. I'm going to have a nosy around first.xx

I've just done my sit ups and tummy crunches so I can now update my food diary and exercise challenge...

Wednesday 26th February

Lunch - Philli veggi meatball pasta (left over from last night)
Dinner - Chicken, salad pitta with skinny chips and chilli rice
Snack - Jelly and milky coffee

Exercise challenge - 20 mins power walk, 20 sit ups and 20 tummy crunches

I'm not sure how good I'll be tomorrow as I am going on a spa day with my mum. I will be doing swimming so that's good but I'm not sure how good I can be with the food. I will try my best :) xx

Hi hun, finally sitting on my bum! Im really jealous your spa-ing tomorrow. I love a spa but my partner in crime has a 7 month old baby and no one to leave him with other than me so we havent been for a long time. My hubby wont do things like that and well, wouldnt really be relaxing with kids hey?

Glad u had a good day. Well done on the exercises. Are you feeling it? I have trouble sitting or crouching my thighs are dying from the squats!

Anyway hon have a good evening (whats left if it) x

I've never had a spa day :cry: enjoy yours :D x

Hi hun, finally sitting on my bum! Im really jealous your spa-ing tomorrow. I love a spa but my partner in crime has a 7 month old baby and no one to leave him with other than me so we havent been for a long time. My hubby wont do things like that and well, wouldnt really be relaxing with kids hey?

Glad u had a good day. Well done on the exercises. Are you feeling it? I have trouble sitting or crouching my thighs are dying from the squats!

Anyway hon have a good evening (whats left if it) x

Good evening hun, try and relax for what's left of the evening.xx

I'm really looking forward to the spa tomorrow. Me and mum go a couple of times a year and then I sometimes go with a friend as well.

My legs were hurting yesterday but they are fine today. My stomach is ok from doing sit ups and crunches. Since having my daughter by cesarean nearly 9 years ago my stomach muscles are so weak and I really struggle doing sit ups and crunches, that's why I'm not doing too many each day and building up daily.xx

Snap, all 3 of mine c-sections so have no tummy muscles whatsover! And a great overhang too :rolleyes:

BCP spas are lovely, we should organise a mins one when were are all fit!!!:)

Hi Littlemiss are you enjoying your pamper? Wish I were having one. :cool:

Back