Little Miss's Food Diary

Yeah Bubble, get yourself back to bed and get some sleep! ;)

Got no chance with 4 kids bouncing about! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning! Nothing specific planned for today - running errands and housework/spring cleaning if the kiddoes will let me!
What I'd love to be able to do, really, is just go from room to room, and pull out everything we don't need or use and then just carboot/donate/toss it in one fell swoop! Unfortunately that's so much easier said than done.

What are you guys up to?

Morning! Nothing specific planned for today - running errands and housework/spring cleaning if the kiddoes will let me!
What I'd love to be able to do, really, is just go from room to room, and pull out everything we don't need or use and then just carboot/donate/toss it in one fell swoop! Unfortunately that's so much easier said than done.

What are you guys up to?

I could do with doing a bit of that too.... would certainly help me with my 40 bags in 40 days challenge :D

Hi ladies,
I did that when we moved house last year. We were so ruthless, everything went. We just kept what we needed to. I love a de-clutter every now and then :)

Well so far today I've not stopped, got up at 6 and made brekkie which is a weekend treat as we never have breakfast in the week. Then a builder came round to give us a quote for our new garage, door and patio at 9. Then as soon as he left I went to my mums to help load the van (ok I made the tea!!) because all her stuff is going into storage for a while as she needs to be out of her house next week and can't get the keys to her new house until mid may. So now I have nipped home with Amy and my Nephew for a couple of hours while hubby and brother take the contents of mums house to the storage unit.

So a busy busy day here.xx

Hun, do I ever stop?! :eek:
It's just nice to hv some dry weather to do all these things isn't it?
Hope ur having a relaxing evening? Can't wait for a glass of vino this evening, 1st of the wk!! X L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning ladies, what an absolutely stunning morning :character00238:

Washing out, doors open, birds tweeting....love it!!

So what have we all got planned for today?

I've got a lovely Sunday planned. Amy's got a party from 11.30 - 5.00 so I am just dropping her off. We've got to go and measure a bit of land at my mum's new house to be this morning and then after I've dropped Amy off me, mum and hubby are going to walk down to the next village. There's a nice little pub there so will walk down, have a quick drink and walk back. Then get Amy from party and cook the Sunday roast.

Right better go and cook Sunday Breakfast. I've definitely got a spring in my step today :) Have a good day all.xx

Have a lovely chilled day hun. You deserve it. ;)
Putting pedometer on which i dont do at weekends but we're going to country park with kids on their bikes so lots of walking planned. Blow cobwebs away and clear my head. Ready for a new week tomorrow. :)

Afternoon hun x
It definitely makes such a difference having nice weather doesn't it! :eek: not much planned today, OH just left for work, LO at nanna and grandads, probably just go for a nice walk x
Monday again tomorrow!? How ru feeling about wi? Looks like you've had a good week so I'm sure it'll b a result 4u xx L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun sounds like a wonderful day xx

Hiya! Hope you had a nice walk and a well deserved beverage at the end of it! X

Hi, hope you had a fab day today enjoying the sunshine. Isn't the start of spring such an amazing feeling, yet still takes me by surprise every year! Love love love it! X

Gnight littlemiss, good luck for the mornings WI. X

Good morning ladies,

Sorry I didn't get on again yesterday.
I had a lovely day out in the sun. Doesn't a bit of sun make all the difference :)

All weekend I have eaten to plan and better but my problem is drink :hide:
I had wine Friday and Saturday nights and then yesterday because it was so nice out in the sunshine I had a couple of shandies. Which don't get me wrong I totally enjoyed but not good when I have to get on the scales on a Monday Morning :rolleyes:

So I got on the scales this morning and by some minor miracle I STS. Which I'm really not happy about but atleast it wasn't a gain.

I think I need to rethink everything this week. I really need to shift a few more pounds before my holiday. Maybe I could get back to doing my exercises, even if it's only a couple of times a week instead of every day, it has to be better than nothing.

Anyway it's Monday and that means the start of another busy week, roll on Friday!! What have we all got planned for today? Good luck to you all on the scales this week.xx

Morning! Well I have to say well done for not gaining. I have the same problem as you, which is kind of why I chose Saturday as my day to weigh in, as it gives me the rest of the week to make up for the weekend's damage.

You've been doing so well though so definitely don't let your STS get you down, I'm sure you'll be rewarded next week!

What have you got planned today? After the gorgeous weather at the weekend it seems such a shame to be stuck in the office, and I'm not even going to get chance to go out lunchtime as I've got back to back meetings today with a smidgen of a break for lunch which I will be having at my desk catching up on emails (naughty naughty!)xx

Morning! Well I have to say well done for not gaining. I have the same problem as you, which is kind of why I chose Saturday as my day to weigh in, as it gives me the rest of the week to make up for the weekend's damage.

You've been doing so well though so definitely don't let your STS get you down, I'm sure you'll be rewarded next week!

What have you got planned today? After the gorgeous weather at the weekend it seems such a shame to be stuck in the office, and I'm not even going to get chance to go out lunchtime as I've got back to back meetings today with a smidgen of a break for lunch which I will be having at my desk catching up on emails (naughty naughty!)xx

Good morning hun,
I can't let it get me down and it was me that had a naughty weekend so I only have myself to blame, oh and the weather, lol!! I thought about changing my weigh in day but then didn't because the end result will be the same if I weigh in on a Monday or any other day.

Now that the weather is a bit nicer I plan to do a bit more walking so hopefully that will help motivate me to do a bit more exercise as well at home.

Glad you had such a fab weekend :) you really did deserve it. Pity it's Monday though and back to work. I've got a manic day today as well but hopefully I will get it done before Amy gets home at 3.45.

Hope today goes nice and quickly for you.xx

Back