Little Miss's Food Diary

The first set are always hard if you're a bit stiff but I find you warm up and loosen enough when you get on to the second set!

Active recovery I think it's called?! Obviously you need to make sure you have rest in there too though or you could damage the muscles!! xx

Ah mate, my stomach is aching so much, even when I stretch it hurts. I had a C-section 8 years ago and my stomach has never recovered. It's only been the last year or so that I have been able to do sit ups, before that doing 10 would leave me doubled up in pain. I am going to try another set in a little while and see how I go.
How are you today? hope you're having a good day.xx

My day just kind of went from good to amazingly bad! We've recently fitted our new kitchen and we've got a big pantry cupboard. And it just decided to fall over, on it's own and for no reason :eek: So I just spent the last hour an half picking up all the food off the floor and clearing up smashed jars etc because everything came crashing out of it :( Anyway it's sorted now but we need to get a new cupboard as it has snapped the legs and damaged the door. So that'll be a job for hubby at the weekend.

After all the excitement of the cupboard I really do have to go and do some work!! Speak to you all later.xx

Hey hun, sorry things haven't gone so well with the new cupboard. Just catching up on your diary now. Sorry you haven't been feeling too well recently either, hope your getting a little rest time to yourself . Well done on your STS, at least you haven't gone off the rails like me :p and are straight back on it, I admire you for that. I hope the rest of you day works out better for you apart from the cupboard stuff you've had to sort out :) . Wishing you a smashing loss this week hun !

Kay xx

My day just kind of went from good to amazingly bad! We've recently fitted our new kitchen and we've got a big pantry cupboard. And it just decided to fall over, on it's own and for no reason :eek: So I just spent the last hour an half picking up all the food off the floor and clearing up smashed jars etc because everything came crashing out of it :( Anyway it's sorted now but we need to get a new cupboard as it has snapped the legs and damaged the door. So that'll be a job for hubby at the weekend.

After all the excitement of the cupboard I really do have to go and do some work!! Speak to you all later.xx

Oh god what a nightmare! Hope your hubby manages to sort it. Hope you're doing OK too hun xx

Hey hun, sorry things haven't gone so well with the new cupboard. Just catching up on your diary now. Sorry you haven't been feeling too well recently either, hope your getting a little rest time to yourself . Well done on your STS, at least you haven't gone off the rails like me :p and are straight back on it, I admire you for that. I hope the rest of you day works out better for you apart from the cupboard stuff you've had to sort out :) . Wishing you a smashing loss this week hun !

Kay xx

Hi hun,
I'm pleased to see you back posting again.
Cupboard was a nightmare but hopefully hubby will be able to fix it at the weekend.

I think the STS has given me a bit more determination this week. I am doing my exercises and hopefully making the right choices foodwise so I think I will be ok this week.xx

Just nipping on quickly to say that I have done 20 sit ups and 60 tummy crunches so far today. The sit ups were far too painful after the first lot of 20 so I've not done anymore since but I might try again later. What other exercises can I do to help me lose my belly?

Probably wont get back on till later as I've got a busy evening with running around and parents evening but will try to update my food before I go to bed.xx

Just nipping on quickly to say that I have done 20 sit ups and 60 tummy crunches so far today. The sit ups were far too painful after the first lot of 20 so I've not done anymore since but I might try again later. What other exercises can I do to help me lose my belly?

Probably wont get back on till later as I've got a busy evening with running around and parents evening but will try to update my food before I go to bed.xx

Well done Lmn, your doing so well with all this body magic. I'm sure you should be getting your silver or gold award by now in group :) . Your hard work and dedication is going to show in a very good loss this week hun ! Keep it up, your doing so well. Hope you have a smashing evening ! :p

Kay xx

Sorry to hear about your cupboard - what a pain! You must have been so annoyed when it happened.
So well done on taking it out on those crunches xx

Thanks Kay, I feel really motivated so really hope that I see a good loss this week.

I've finally sat down after a manic evening.
Parents evening done and was really good. Amy's teacher lives 3 doors away so I was hoping it would be good!

I've managed to do a few more sit ups and tummy crunches but didn't manage a full 100 of each :( I will try again tomorrow but think I'm going to supplement some sit ups with something else, not sure what yet.

I've just made a milky coffee so I know I'm not going to eat again tonight so here's my food diary....

Wednesday 12th March

Lunch - Salad, 1 pitta bread and a blob of mayo
Dinner - Philli veggi Meatball pasta
Snacks - Bag of wafflers and a milky coffee
Exercise challenge - 40 Sit ups and 80 tummy crunches

Sorry to hear about your cupboard - what a pain! You must have been so annoyed when it happened.
So well done on taking it out on those crunches xx

It was so annoying, I hate it when things go wrong and it causes loads of extra work but never mind it is done now. Yes I took my stress out on my crunches :)
How are you this evening? Still tired? I'm going up to bed soon, I've been tired all day.xx

We had parents eve tonight that eerie... All good here too.
Well done on exercising still.
My eyes are closing catch up tomorrow. Nighty night. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,
Another rubbish nights sleep :( Never mind today is Thursday so that means tomorrow's Wind Down Friday, it's so close I can almost see it in sight :)

Not sure how busy I will be with work today as I've not ventured to my work pages on my laptop yet this morning but hopefully it wont be too busy.

My stomach feels loads better today than it did yesterday so I'm hoping to get back to doing loads of exercises today. Hubby caught me having a naughty sneaky peak at the scales this morning, they are hovering between STS and -1lb, so hopefully if I can stay good all weekend I will get a loss this week.

What have you all got planned for today? Hope you have a good day.xx

Morning missy, tut tut weighing yourself.;)
Hope your not too busy today. Im supposed to be out of bed getting sorted but im still 'minsing' bad mum!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x
I did exactly the same this morning! :( sts for me too, just hope todays fast day along with being 100% tomorrow will turn that into a loss?!
Hope u hv a good day hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x
I did exactly the same this morning! :( sts for me too, just hope todays fast day along with being 100% tomorrow will turn that into a loss?!
Hope u hv a good day hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning hun,
I really hope it turns into a loss for us both :) I could really do with a loss this week because I feel stuck at around 12 stone and can't get away from it!
Good luck with your fast day today. It really seems to be working well for you. I wasn't sure when you first said you were doing it but you really seem to be making it work for you :D
Hope you have a good day. What have you got planned?xx

Fingers crossed that hovering between STS and -1lb turns into a definite -something!

Just a thought if you struggle doing sit ups there are plenty of other exercise which are good for firming the abs:

Reverse crunches - lie on the floor and put your feet straight up in the air. Lift your bottom off the floor whilst pushing your legs straight up. Repeat, repeat, repeat!
Squats - Great all over body exercise, especially good for bum and tum. Stand with feet hip width apart. Lower down as if wanting to sit on a chair behind you. Keep you chest and head up and engage abs. Stand up slowly and squeeze your bum on the way up. Do whilst holding a weight of some description for added burn.
Flutter kicks - Lie on the floor with your legs straight up in the air. Engage abs and move legs from the hips in a forward and backward motion (like you are cross country skiing), try to lower your legs down whilst keeping them straight and moving. If your back arches up off the floor raise the legs back up.
Scissor kicks - Same position as flutter kicks put open and close legs side to side in a scissor movement. Again lower legs if you can but if your back comes off the floor raise them back up.
The plank - Lie face down on the floor. Position yourself on your forearms and push up so you are in a sort of half push up position resting on your forearms and on your toes. Keep you bum down and in line with your back. Engage your abs and hold for as long as you can.

Hope those help. Also it's worth a look on youtube for ab workouts there's tons of stuff on there.

Fingers crossed that hovering between STS and -1lb turns into a definite -something!

Just a thought if you struggle doing sit ups there are plenty of other exercise which are good for firming the abs:

Reverse crunches - lie on the floor and put your feet straight up in the air. Lift your bottom off the floor whilst pushing your legs straight up. Repeat, repeat, repeat!
Squats - Great all over body exercise, especially good for bum and tum. Stand with feet hip width apart. Lower down as if wanting to sit on a chair behind you. Keep you chest and head up and engage abs. Stand up slowly and squeeze your bum on the way up. Do whilst holding a weight of some description for added burn.
Flutter kicks - Lie on the floor with your legs straight up in the air. Engage abs and move legs from the hips in a forward and backward motion (like you are cross country skiing), try to lower your legs down whilst keeping them straight and moving. If your back arches up off the floor raise the legs back up.
Scissor kicks - Same position as flutter kicks put open and close legs side to side in a scissor movement. Again lower legs if you can but if your back comes off the floor raise them back up.
The plank - Lie face down on the floor. Position yourself on your forearms and push up so you are in a sort of half push up position resting on your forearms and on your toes. Keep you bum down and in line with your back. Engage your abs and hold for as long as you can.

Hope those help. Also it's worth a look on youtube for ab workouts there's tons of stuff on there.

Thanks hun,
I really hope I will get a loss this week, I have a good weekend planned so here's hoping :)
How are you?
Thanks for the suggestions, I have done the plank this morning, nearly killed me, could only do 30 seconds :eek: But will give it another go later. I'll defiantly try the ones you've suggested as well. I was thinking about doing the scissors and reverse crunches so will give them both a go as well before lunch. The sit ups seem a bit easier today so hopefully I'm breaking through the pain barrier with them!xx

Back