Little Miss's Food Diary

Ah thanks Kay,
I think Silver. I walk 20 mins every day, 5 days a week and now I've started my exercise challenge so can you send me the link for the silver please?xx

Me too please kay?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:)
Ooow check us out, aren't we good. I didn't realise there was an award for exercise :) xx

So looking at the list I sent, which one do you 2 qualify for ? I will send you a link to the bronze, silver or gold so you can attach it to your signature, because if you were going to group, you both would have got them by now :D .

Kay xx

FitBronze.jpg
FitSilver.jpg

here you go, if you copy paste it to your signature it should work, if you've got silver then you should also have bronze you need both and WELL DONE LMN !! You'll be working towards your gold award now that's brill ! :D Congratulations !! :party0011: So so happy for you !

Kay xx

Im jumping in on the bandwagon, i think bronze and silver for me too.
Thanx kay.:)
Congratulations littlemiss arent we doing well?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning Bubbles, what were you doing up so early??!!!!

It's really foggy here again this morning, I hope it lifts soon so we can have a nice sunny day :)
It's Wind down Friday, yippee!! That means I only have a bit of work to do today and can leave the rest to someone else. Gotta love Fridays :D

Kay I will add the awards to my signature now as I am on my lappy so can do them. Aren't I good new shiny awards.

I am planning loads of exercise today plus hopefully I'll get out with Amy for another go on her bike so will get a good walk as well.

Foodwise I haven't got a clue what to have for any meal today. I've been shopping so the fridge and cupboards are full of healthy food so will decide as and when.

Hope you all have a lovely day.xx

Beautiful day again. I am having a bit of a crazy half hour, I keep getting the urge to dance???!!! Patio doors open music on, neighbours probably complaining at my singing. Really don't know whats got into me but i kinda like it..:D

I was awake cos hubby on early turn, he gets up at 3.30am. Im a crap sleeper so however quiet he is I hear him, it just depends if I can turn over but like today I was wide awake!

Good luck on the exercise front, Im going to try my little one without stabilizers this weekend, would be great if I can do it b4 centre parcs. She has ear and adanoid probs so I have been warned that it could take time for her to balance correctly, but worth a go.

Im a bit like you on the food department I just havent a clue what to cook today. Im not quite stocked up , need to do an online shop as all this popping to the shops costs me so much more, good thing is I cant carry much when Im walking.

Anyway have a lovely day and hope you get to wind down for the weekend soon.

Just nipping on quickly to say that I have done 20 sit ups and 60 tummy crunches so far today. The sit ups were far too painful after the first lot of 20 so I've not done anymore since but I might try again later. What other exercises can I do to help me lose my belly?

Probably wont get back on till later as I've got a busy evening with running around and parents evening but will try to update my food before I go to bed.xx

I have found the best exercise to reduce the tummy is to place both hands over the mouth and leave them there till bedtime :D

Trying to catch up but you've had so much going on with daughter flying off and cupboard falling over :eek:

I have found the best exercise to reduce the tummy is to place both hands over the mouth and leave them there till bedtime :D

Ive done that before at one of my low points Graham came home from work and found me locked in the bathroom with masking tape over my mouth... Told you I was crazy have no logic for it.:sigh:

Beautiful day again. I am having a bit of a crazy half hour, I keep getting the urge to dance???!!! Patio doors open music on, neighbours probably complaining at my singing. Really don't know whats got into me but i kinda like it..:D

I was awake cos hubby on early turn, he gets up at 3.30am. Im a crap sleeper so however quiet he is I hear him, it just depends if I can turn over but like today I was wide awake!

Good luck on the exercise front, Im going to try my little one without stabilizers this weekend, would be great if I can do it b4 centre parcs. She has ear and adanoid probs so I have been warned that it could take time for her to balance correctly, but worth a go.

Im a bit like you on the food department I just havent a clue what to cook today. Im not quite stocked up , need to do an online shop as all this popping to the shops costs me so much more, good thing is I cant carry much when Im walking.

Anyway have a lovely day and hope you get to wind down for the weekend soon.

Good morning hun, nice to see you also have a nice shiny bottom!!

Good luck with no stabilizers, it took Amy 3 years but we got there in the end, I hope it's not quite so long for yours.

The sun is shining here, through the fog. Not quite warm enough to have the doors open but hopefully it will be this afternoon when I'm having my mad Friday clean up :)

Enjoy your singing and dancing.xx

Trying to catch up but you've had so much going on with daughter flying off and cupboard falling over :eek:

Good morning hun,
Nice to see you back.
Yes it has been a crazy kind of week so far!
I totally agree with you about the tape, that would be good, think hubby and kids would like it as well, no nagging :rolleyes:

enjoy your weekend honey x

Good evening all,
is it too early to be snuggled in front of the fire with my onesie on?
had a lovely afternoon, me and mum took Amy out on her bike for an hour, then I cooked dinner and now just chilling :)
I've not done any tummy exercises today because I thought I would give it a day to recover and start again tomorrow.
Whats everyone else doing tonight? Xx

Back