Little Miss's Food Diary

Just having a quick hot lemon break so thought I would have a quick catch up.
I'm feeling great so far. I've only had 1 cuppa, a glass of water and a banana so far today. I'll have a quick salad for lunch in a little while.

I've tried the exerciser and it works really well. It took a bit of getting used to and keeping balance on it but I think I've got it now. I did about 10 mins worth of various exercises on it yesterday and will hopefully manage another 10 mins today. I can really feel it working so I am now doing that and my tummy crunches, sit ups etc... I will get a flatter tummy even if it kills me, lol!

I have been planning out next weeks challenge in my head and I really think the 5 day plan will work and actually be quite easy, so I'm definately going to give it a go.

Right going to go and quickly catch up on everyones diaries.xx

Well that was the most random afternoon ever....
my father in law and his partner were travelling down from visiting relations up north and got to junction 22 of the m1 and fil had to do a conference call so needed internet. He said as they were only 30 mins away from me they would come and use my wifi. I was so worried before they got here everything was running through my head!! Anyway they decided to stay and wait for the kids to get home from school then Amy said shall we go out for dinner...detox over!!

Anyway we we had a lovely time but the detox will have to restart again tomorrow!!

I hope oped you've all had a good day.xx

I'm glad there was nothing to worry about, you sound just like me, I worry myself silly about things and then it all turns out fine. Hope you enjoyed your meal out xx

Just having a quick hot lemon break so thought I would have a quick catch up.
I'm feeling great so far. I've only had 1 cuppa, a glass of water and a banana so far today. I'll have a quick salad for lunch in a little while.

I've tried the exerciser and it works really well. It took a bit of getting used to and keeping balance on it but I think I've got it now. I did about 10 mins worth of various exercises on it yesterday and will hopefully manage another 10 mins today. I can really feel it working so I am now doing that and my tummy crunches, sit ups etc... I will get a flatter tummy even if it kills me, lol!

I have been planning out next weeks challenge in my head and I really think the 5 day plan will work and actually be quite easy, so I'm definately going to give it a go.

Right going to go and quickly catch up on everyones diaries.xx

Is your tummy feeling achey today after using the exerciser?! xx

Thanks hun, I am hoping for a much better loss this week :)
How are you? You've not been around much lately, I've missed your posts.xx

Glad everything was OK yesterday hun, how random!

Ah I'm OK I've just been a bit crap, had loads on and work has been really busy so whereas before I used to get the odd 5 mins to pop on here, I haven't recently! I'm sure not posting on here as much hasn't helped though what with me losing motivation this week so I am determined I am posting more again :) thanks for asking after me xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad everything was OK yesterday hun, how random!

Ah I'm OK I've just been a bit crap, had loads on and work has been really busy so whereas before I used to get the odd 5 mins to pop on here, I haven't recently! I'm sure not posting on here as much hasn't helped though what with me losing motivation this week so I am determined I am posting more again :) thanks for asking after me xx

Good morning hun,
I really do know what you mean about posting on here. If I don't post I lose all motivation. I know there have been days when I've not had chance to post my food and then it all goes a bit wrong. So I try to come on each day even if it's only for 10 mins in the evening just to post my food update and say hi.xx

Good afternoon all,
Yummy boring salad for lunch and a mug of green tea and jamine, wow I am so spoilt!!
Anyway I am off now to Mum's afternoon at school and then home for another couple of hours work before going out to our village events meeting tonight. So going to be busy busy for the rest of the day.
I will try and get on before bed though and hopefully catch up with everyone then or if not just post my food.
Have a great afternoon everyone.xx

Hope you're having a happy detox! Keeping busy is the way to go, methinks! Keeping an eye on your diary, cuz I think I might go for it with this 48 hr detox. Just trying to figure out best days to do it on.

Good evening all,
Only just got in but wanted to update my food diary before I head off to bed.
Today has been really easy food wise. I've not craved food at all and because I had a cuppa first thing it started the day perfectly :) I also had the 2 little cheats that I said I was going to have if needed. I had 1 tiny little blob of salad cream and lunch on my salad and some watery veggi gravy on my veggis tonight at dinner.
I've even managed to do 50 sit ups and 50 tummy crunches so I'm really pleased with that. Plus because I've been out and about I've walked atleast an extra 1.5 miles :)
So here's all the food and drink I've had today...

Banana, 2 x satsuma, onion, radish, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, pepper, salad cream, peas, Brussels, cauliflower, mushrooms, green beans, carrots, gravy
2 x tea, 4 X hot lemon, green tea and jasmin X 2 mugs & 3 glasses of water

Good morning all!
Well after yesterdays detox I had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and it is showing -2lbs so I am really happy with that, especially after what I ate and drank Tuesday night!
I was going to return to normal eating today but I've just looked and there's no bread for what I was planning for lunch so I've decided to do another detox day and then have a meal tonight :) I am definitely on a mission now to shift a few of those extra lbs before my holiday. I only have 2 weeks till I go and I am still dreaming of being nearly to 11 stone!!
I'm hoping for a much quieter day today work wise and there's nothing going on after school or this evening so I'm planning a nice dinner and then chill out for tonight. That's the plan but who knows what will happen between no and then!
I hope everyone has a great day, what have you all got planned?xx

Morning hun x
Wow, fab loss already, can't wait to c how u get on by Monday's wi!! Yesterday's food/drink sounded great, u were right to allow yourself the 'treats' as it obviously meant it was much more palatable :eek:
Detox 4 me today as u no, feeling v.motivated especially as I want to wear a LBD tomorrow evening :eek:
Hope u hv another great detox day hun, don't work too hard :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x
Wow, fab loss already, can't wait to c how u get on by Monday's wi!! Yesterday's food/drink sounded great, u were right to allow yourself the 'treats' as it obviously meant it was much more palatable :eek:
Detox 4 me today as u no, feeling v.motivated especially as I want to wear a LBD tomorrow evening :eek:
Hope u hv another great detox day hun, don't work too hard :eek: x L x

Good morning hun,
Your LBD will look fab on you tomorrow night and I'm sure you will have the extra confidence you need to feel great in it!
Good look with your fast day today. I'm looking forward to seeing if the scales are nice to you on Saturday.
Yes the little extras definitely made my meals better. I really can't stand dry salad or veggis.
Hope you have a good day.xx

Good morning hun,
Your LBD will look fab on you tomorrow night and I'm sure you will have the extra confidence you need to feel great in it!
Good look with your fast day today. I'm looking forward to seeing if the scales are nice to you on Saturday.
Yes the little extras definitely made my meals better. I really can't stand dry salad or veggis.
Hope you have a good day.xx

Thanks hun xx I really hope so xx

Good afternoon all,
Just having a late lunch, yummy salad with a blob of salad cream and a mug of hot lemon...wow what a treat!!
I've been really busy so far today so not really given food a second thought, although I am looking forward to my dinner tonight. It's shopping day so we are having meat free burgers, yum yum, can't wait. It will have been 48 hours since I had a proper meal by the time I have it so really looking forward to it :)
Right better get back to work. Hope you all have a good afternoon.x

Afternoon Hun,

I wish I could go all day without food! I just feel so groggy and headachy if I don't eat every few hours. I've always been like it! Even at school they would let me have a few biscuits or cereal bar if I started to feel ill cos it would lead to a migraine and I'd be sick lol. Must be my sugar levels or something.

Well done on your loss. You're doing so well! Xx

Good afternoon all,
Just having a late lunch, yummy salad with a blob of salad cream and a mug of hot lemon...wow what a treat!!
I've been really busy so far today so not really given food a second thought, although I am looking forward to my dinner tonight. It's shopping day so we are having meat free burgers, yum yum, can't wait. It will have been 48 hours since I had a proper meal by the time I have it so really looking forward to it :)
Right better get back to work. Hope you all have a good afternoon.x

Hey Lmn, keeping going hun, your doing super. I've also had hot lemon tea today, I love the stuff and am having salad later. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day hun :).

Kay xx

Thanks all, you are all my motivation and support :gen126:

Pebbles, I also get migraines and that is the reason I'm having the odd cuppa each day. I find eating more fruit also helps as well.

I hope you are all having a good day so far. It's really miserable here now :( I was hoping to go out for a walk with Amy when she gets home from school but that's not looking likely now.Think it will be a snuggle in front of the fire kind of evening!xx

Hi hun x
Just having a sneaky pop by at work :eek: been manic today so feel I deserve a break!
Weather actually stayed nice here today, hope u managed 2 get out at some point?
Well done on another successful detox day, burgers well deserved tonight! :D r they home made? As a veggie I'm always looking for new recipes :eek:
Salad 4 supper tonight, fast been ok so far, bit of a headache now but I think my computer has brought that on. Just need to stick with it til bedtime :eek:

Have a good evening hun. Happy shopping.:D
x L x

Wow that's great hun, you're well on track for a good loss on wi day then! What do you actually eat on your detox? Xx

Back