Little Miss's Food Diary

Hello littlemiss hope ur ok. Very well done again on your detox. Ur doing so well. In for a goid result hopefully. Wind down friday soon? Im off now my weekemd has started! Yay.. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun x
Just having a sneaky pop by at work :eek: been manic today so feel I deserve a break!
Weather actually stayed nice here today, hope u managed 2 get out at some point?
Well done on another successful detox day, burgers well deserved tonight! :D r they home made? As a veggie I'm always looking for new recipes :eek:
Salad 4 supper tonight, fast been ok so far, bit of a headache now but I think my computer has brought that on. Just need to stick with it til bedtime :eek:

Have a good evening hun. Happy shopping.:D
x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening hun,
I hope your day is still going ok, you do great on your fast days.
The burgers are asda frozen meat free ones they are only 1/2 a syn each :) We all love them, the kids included!!xx

Wow that's great hun, you're well on track for a good loss on wi day then! What do you actually eat on your detox? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun, how are you today? Hope you're having a good day. On my detox I only eat, fruit, veg and salad but because I am doing them quite often at the moment I'm allowing myself 2 cups of tea a day and a blob of salad cream and veggi gravy if needed.
I've actually found doing it really easy.xx

Hello littlemiss hope ur ok. Very well done again on your detox. Ur doing so well. In for a goid result hopefully. Wind down friday soon? Im off now my weekemd has started! Yay.. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay it's the weekend for you :) Wind down Friday for me tomorrow, this week seems to have flown by I can't believe it's almost the weekend again.
How's the salad going?xx

I am absolutely stuffed so I know I am safe to do my food diary as there's not a chance I'll be eating again tonight. I think my stomach must have shrunk because I used to be able to eat tonights dinner and have room for a pudding! So it looks like the detox is working for me :)

So here's my food diary for today...

Day - Banana, satsuma, salad and a blob of salad cream
Dinner - Meat free burger, with salad, mushroom topping, salad cream and ketchup with sweet potato chips and sw wedges.

Wow Lmn, you've done fab on the detox plan :p so happy its working for you. Your foodage looks fab hun, well done. :)

Kay xx

Good evening hun,
I hope your day is still going ok, you do great on your fast days.
The burgers are asda frozen meat free ones they are only 1/2 a syn each :) We all love them, the kids included!!xx

x

Wwww, half a syn sounds good, I'll hv a look next time I'm in :eek:
Well done on ur detox this wk, cnt wait to hear the results on Monday :eek:
Day much better now, was hectic at work, started to get a headache. But now I've eaten & had my hot water & lemon, feel much better x
Hope ur having a good evening hun x L x

Wwww, half a syn sounds good, I'll hv a look next time I'm in :eek:
Well done on ur detox this wk, cnt wait to hear the results on Monday :eek:
Day much better now, was hectic at work, started to get a headache. But now I've eaten & had my hot water & lemon, feel much better x
Hope ur having a good evening hun x L x

The burgers are amazing hun, really tasty :)
I'm glad your headache has gone now. I can't wait to hear your result on the scales on Saturday, you've done fab all week.
I'm also looking froward to my weigh in on Monday, I really want the scales to be nice to me this week.xx

The burgers are amazing hun, really tasty :)
I'm glad your headache has gone now. I can't wait to hear your result on the scales on Saturday, you've done fab all week.
I'm also looking froward to my weigh in on Monday, I really want the scales to be nice to me this week.xx

Here's hoping but I'll b happy with a sts, need to start working on how to maintain as I'm so close to target....but a little loss would b great too!! :D

You deserve a good loss this wk hun, you've been fab! Anything on the cards this weekend that could cause "temptation"? :rolleyes:
x L x

Here's hoping but I'll b happy with a sts, need to start working on how to maintain as I'm so close to target....but a little loss would b great too!! :D

You deserve a good loss this wk hun, you've been fab! Anything on the cards this weekend that could cause "temptation"? :rolleyes:
x L x

You are really close to your target but the last couple of weeks you've done so well losing that I'm sure you will either lose or sts this week. If you maintain for a few weeks will you continue with your fast days or just stick to the diet?

I'm hoping that the weekend won't bring too much temptation, until Sunday...we are going out for dinner and I've got my mum a mothers day cake and wine so I know that I'll be helping her with them as well :) xx

Wow you've done really well with that then.. I wish I could do that but I never seem to feel full just having fruit/veg! Or maybe it's all in my head lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,
Had an awful nights sleep, Amy woke up 3 times in the night and then I woke up twice dreaming about my dad :cry:
But for some reason I have a spring in my step this morning, maybe because it's wind down Friday!
I love Fridays take Amy to school and do Maths Club with her, then home to do 3-4 hours work, lunch, housework and then the kid are home and that means it's the weekend :)
I'm going to do my detox during the day and have a healthy meal tonight. I'm really into eating like this now, I'm actually quite enjoying it and if it helps with the scales on Monday then it will be worth it :)
What have you all got planned for today? Hope you all have a good day.
Ellejay and skiinycowtobe I hope the scales are nice to you both this morning.xx

Last edited:
Morning hun x
Not just me having a bad night's sleep then? I was freezing last night & just lay there thinking abt EVERYTHING! Sorry you were upset about ur dad, has he passed away? :( xx

I was in 2 minds abt the scales this morning, but I got on in the end... A teeny tiny 0.25 loss, but I'm really happy :eek: hv 2b honest-scales went up 1.5lbs after a very "relaxed" weekend so I'm chuffed thats gone, and a smidge more!

Enjoy ur wind down Friday hun :eek:
I'm looking after my cousin's LO today as well as Freya, so busy day 4 me before packing her off to nanna's 4 a sleepover & getting ready 4 our night out :eek: x L x

Good morning hun,
You said you wanted sts so a little bit better than that, you should be really pleased, you have been doing so well :)
Yes my dad died in November, the had a fall 11 months before and ended up with brain damage, it was really awful because for 11 months there was nothing we could do except wait for him to die :(
Have a great day and have fun with the kiddies.xx

Good morning hun,
You said you wanted sts so a little bit better than that, you should be really pleased, you have been doing so well :)
Yes my dad died in November, the had a fall 11 months before and ended up with brain damage, it was really awful because for 11 months there was nothing we could do except wait for him to die :(
Have a great day and have fun with the kiddies.xx

Oh hun, I'm really sorry, sounds heartbreaking xx life is just so short & so precious, puts things into perspective doesn't it? X

Ppl keep saying to me "life's too short to worry abt ur weight" to which I always reply: "you're right, life IS too short, but it's too short to b unhappy abt my weight so that's why I'm doing something abt it", shuts them up quite quickly :eek:

Yes, I'm really happy with this week's result, I'll still wi tomorrow as usual, but knowing what the scales said this morning has helped x

Dnt work too hard hun, enjoy wind down Friday xx :eek: x L x

Life is too shirt hun but I totally agree with what you are saying.
Dieting is a lifestyle and eating healthily can easily be added into a happy living life to the full life. If the last 16 months have taught me anything it is to live life to the full and have no regrets as tomorrow may never come.
Anyway on a happier note...
I am pleased that you are happy with the scales and so you should be, you've done amazingly well. I am really hopefully now for Monday's weigh in, I'm really hoping for atleast 2lbs if not more :)
So much for wind down friday, so far it's been manic. It's 11.30 and I've only just sat down for my cup of hot lemon!
How's your day going?xx

Good morning Littlemiss - or good afternoon nearly...
Horrible, horrible dreams. Why do we have to have any?
You sound like your feeling quite good though despite the interruptions during the night. Is Amy ok? Well done on the new eating regime I really have my fingers crossed for you for Monday. I tell you what if these toilet trips don't work Id like to know why? Its getting boring now!!!

Ellejay well done on the loss hun, you must be feeling fab about getting last weekends gain off and more, is it the LBD night tonight? I hope you feel wonderful in it, it will give you a buzz for the week ahead. Enjoy your evening.

Anyway Littlemiss I should get shredding, Im taking measurements this Monday so we will see how it goes.. Have a good afternoon. x

Good afternoon Bubbles, how are you today? Anything nice planned for this afternoon/evening?
Well done on all your walking and the shred today.
Amy seemed ok when she got up this morning. I was a bit worried about her last night because she went up to bed before 7 and that's not like her at all. I'm hoping she was just over tired and nothing else.
I'm really not feeling hungry today so not going to have my salad for lunch. So far I've had 2 satsumas and a banana, plus 2 hot lemons, 1 tea and 1 green tea with jasmine so maybe that's enough until tea time. If not I'll have some more fruit later :) I noticed last night that I couldn't eat as much as I used to, hopefully my stomach is starting to shrink, time will tell.
Anyway I've finished work now so on with the housework before the kids get home...yippee it's nearly the weekend!!xx

Right work done, housework done, detox done, whoop whoop it must be the weekend!!

Amy's come home this afternoon from school feeling poorly so she's tucked up on the sofa with her onesie on bless her. She's never poorly. So I'm making one of her favorite dinners, cheese and potato pie with some chicken and peas. Proper comfort food. Yum yum, I'm looking forward to it.

After dinner I am planning to dye my hair, it needs doing before my holiday so I thought if I do it tonight it will have time to settle a bit before we go away. Other than that I've got nothing planned for tonight, just a nice chilled evening.

Ellejay, I hope you have a fab evening tonight and I'm sure you'll look stunning in your new dress.xx

Back