Little Miss's Food Diary

Good afternoon all,
Wow busy busy morning but I am all done now, so just need to have a shower and get ready to go :)
Thanks everyone for your really kind words.
I will definitely be back on here as soon as I get home to see how all my mini friends are doing.
If you feel like you're losing motivation while I'm away, just think of me nagging you, lol!!
I hope you all have a great couple of weeks.
See you soon.xx

Hi hun xx I bet ur having a FAB time already!! :D absolutely jealous xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Lmn, miss you already hun :rolleyes:, hope your have a smashing time :p ! Look forward to catching up with you when your back ! :)

Kay xx

Hope your having fun! Missing you. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you're having a great time Hun.
Miss your wise words! Xxx

easter-bunny-and-eggs-vector2.jpg HAPPY EASTER !!! xx

Happy Easter hun! Hope ur all having a fab time, can't wait to hear all about it x L x

Good evening all, I'm back!!
omg I need a diet, I feel like I've put on so much weight! I've only just got home so haven't had chance to see the damage on the scales yet but I will hop on them in the morning.

What an amazing holiday, we all had an amazing time, didn't want to come home. I'm so tired now from travelling so will catch up properly with everyone in the morning.

So what have I missed?xx

Hi Mrs i have really missed you.:D
Im so pleased you had a great time. You must share all when you up to it! You ve not missed too much, im yoyo-ing as per usual. ;)
You' ll need a couple of day to rejuvinate - im sure.
Awww good to hear from you. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun, ur bk! Can't wait to hear all abt ur hols, I bet the food was amazing! U deserved it after it hard work, you'll b bk to pre-holiday weight before u know it! :eek: have a good night's rest tonight & we'll catch up tomorrow x L x

Yaaaay your back! :)

Hope you enjoyed yourself. Can't wait to hear all about it. And don't worry about any damage, you'll get it off quick enough, you lose lots every week as it is! Xx

Good evening all, I'm back!!
omg I need a diet, I feel like I've put on so much weight! I've only just got home so haven't had chance to see the damage on the scales yet but I will hop on them in the morning.

What an amazing holiday, we all had an amazing time, didn't want to come home. I'm so tired now from travelling so will catch up properly with everyone in the morning.

So what have I missed?xx

Great to have you back hun, we all missed you, glad you enjoyed your hols :p . Looking forward to catching up with you soon ! :)

Kay xx

Good morning all,

Wow I am so tired! I nodded off at about 7 and then woke up at 10 and couldn't get back to sleep until about 3am, I think todays going to be a long one!

Any I climbed on the scales this morning and I'm back up to 12.1 which is a 9lb gain. I don't suppose that's too bad given the gorgeous food I've been eating for the last 2 and half weeks. Hopefully it will come off as quickly as it went on! I've got no food in the cupboards so hubby is nipping shopping on his lunch break today so I will be back on the diet wagon from tomorrow. I'm going to get straight on a 48 hour detox :)

I've only got 3 weigh ins until I go to France and I really want to lose the 9lbs and maybe a bit more by then so I can see lots of challenges coming on, including a 25 day Squat challenge which I will start today. Plus I need to make myself some new targets so will have a think about those as well.

I felt really good on holiday especially when I brought 5 new dresses, woops! They all fit me perfectly and looked great so hubby convinced me to buy them. 4 are nice going out dresses and as I have 2 weddings to go to this summer they will be perfect :) I was really disappointed though as 2 of the dresses that I had managed to get back into before I went away needed washing so I washed and packed them and then when I came to wear them I had shrunk them in the wash, I'm gutted but hopefully in another stones time they will fit me again!

Anyway I hope you all have a great day and good luck to Monday weighers.xx

Morning hun x welcome bk again x
Wow, 9lbs isn't bad at all you know, after 2.5 weeks of fab food & not dieting, it could've been a lot worse! :eek:
Gutted abt the dresses u packed, blooming typical! But I guess the 5 u bought there made up 4 it! :D

I'm "back on the wagon" as from today, my PM to u explained my downward spiral over easter, well & truly behind me, thank goodness! Fasting today so hopefully it'll kick start my loss so that I reach my 9st target soon?!

Well hun, hope u manage to hv a quiet day work wise today so that u ease bk into it, well done on thinking about ur challenges & targets already! I'm so glad ur bk, I'm actually going to start my 30 day squat challenge the second I finish this post :eek:

Have a great day hun x L x

Thanks hun,
I would love a quiet day work wise today but I know that's not going to happen. I think I'll be busy for the next couple of weeks but never mind, work hard, holiday harder!!
It's nice to hear that you are sounding more positive today. Good luck with your fast day, I'm sure you'll smash it. And yes get that squat challenge going. I'm starting mine today as well :)
Speak later.xx

Back