Little Miss's Food Diary

Hey hun,
How are you feeling today? Hopefully you've perked up a bit since last night.
I do have holiday blues but I'm going to France in just over 3 weeks so I have that to focus on. That is what has helped me get straight back on the diet wagon. I really want to get back to the weight I was before I went to America before I go to France because I want to feel fab in my holiday clothes again :) xx

I know you'll do it hun your always super determined ! :D Are you planning on doing the detox to help ? xx

Hope your days been good Littlemiss. Was work as busy today? Have you caught up with the washing yet? That takes me forever to sort out when we've been away!:rolleyes:

I usually leave the washing to pile up for another 3-4days cos I'm usually still on "wind down" for 2 weeks after hehe

Hope your days been good Littlemiss. Was work as busy today? Have you caught up with the washing yet? That takes me forever to sort out when we've been away!:rolleyes:

Hey hun,
Yep I've had a good day. Work is still really busy, I will be catching up for a couple of weeks but it was worth it. I'm on my 3rd lot of washing, luckily it is nice out so it can go outside to dry. The suitcases are still sat on the dining room floor, hopefully I will get chance to totally empty them by the end of the week and then they can go in the attic.
How's your day been?xx

Good thanx mate just catching up with diaries before the netball run tonight. x

Hi hun glad you had a good hol. I wouldn't worry those 9lb will come off in no time :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening everyone,
LMN is so happy tonight....!!
I've just booked a girly break to Ascot for Ladies Day in June :happy036:
Well I need an occasion to wear one of my new dresses I brought in America :rolleyes:
We go to Ascot every year but didn't think we could go this year because my friend has had a few problems but they are all sorted now and we are all booked to go!!

So now I have yet another reason to be super good!!

I have had a great day today foodwise and I've completed day one of my squat challenge.

So here is my diary for today...

Tuesday 29th April

Day - 2 satsumas, cucumber, celery, radish, pepper, onion, beetroot, blob of salad cream, 2 cuppas, 2 hot lemon, 1 chinese tea, 2 glasses of water
Dinner - Veggi hotdog topped with bachelors mac cheese and skinny chips

25 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats - COMPLETED
Day 2 - 55 squats
Day 3 - 60 squats
Day 4 - 65 squats
Day 5 - 70 squats
Day 6 - 75 squats
Day 7 - 80 squats
Day 8 - 90 squats
Day 9 - 100 squats
Day 10 - 110 squats
Day 12 - 120 squats
Day 13 - 130 squats
Day 14 - 140 squats
Day 15 - 150 squats
Day 16 - 160 squats
Day 17 - 170 squats
Day 18 - 180 squats
Day 19 - 190 squats
Day 20 - 200 squats
Day 21 - 210 squats
Day 22 - 220 squats
Day 23 - 230 squats
Day 24 - 240 squats
Day 25 - 250 squats

Guess its a real treck for you so needs to be more than 1 day. I went 3 years running before I had kids, so not been for 10 years or so. I did thoroughly enjoy myself, I also used to drink then so it was a great day for bubbly!!

Guess its a real treck for you so needs to be more than 1 day. I went 3 years running before I had kids, so not been for 10 years or so. I did thoroughly enjoy myself, I also used to drink then so it was a great day for bubbly!!

It's only a couple of hours drive but the first year we went down in the morning and stopped over 1 night, it was so rushed so now we go down on the Wednesday and come back on the Friday. We love it. I'm really looking forward to it this year because I have a nice dress already and and beaming with confidence :) xx

I want to go!!!!!!

Pippa you should go, it's a great day.xx

Good morning all,

Another super busy day for me both work wise and personal. I think this morning will be spent mainly chasing after people and running around like a loon!! Ah well on a positive note, atleast I'll be too busy to think about food!

Yesterday went really well foodwise, I thought I would struggle getting back into the detox but I did ok, so hopefully today will be as good :) I am going to Asda tonight as Phil went shopping on Monday and brought loads of fruit and salad but with 3 of us all detoxing we have used loads so need to go and get some more.

What has everyone got planned for today? Hope you all have a good day.xx

Morning littlemiss! :) You'll have such a fab day. Im very jelious. ;)
Have a good day. X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x
Blooming expensive eating healthy isn't it! :D
I'm so jealous abt ur trip to ascot! We hv the Chester races up here, my mum & female family members go every June/July, they're going in July this year, I'm thinking that I might go as well this year, any excuse to wear a fancy frock! :D

Was hoping to go to the beach today on my day off, but the weather looks really bleak out there today, typical!!

Well, hv a great day hun, let us know how the detox goes x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x
Blooming expensive eating healthy isn't it! :D
I'm so jealous abt ur trip to ascot! We hv the Chester races up here, my mum & female family members go every June/July, they're going in July this year, I'm thinking that I might go as well this year, any excuse to wear a fancy frock! :D

Was hoping to go to the beach today on my day off, but the weather looks really bleak out there today, typical!!

Well, hv a great day hun, let us know how the detox goes x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning hun,
You should go to the races, it is fab and a great excuse to dress up.
Its looking a bit miserable here at the moment as well but it does seem to be clearing a bit so hopefully it will turn out ok later. Hopefully it will for you as well.
I'm sure the detox will go fine again today, I am feeling really confident. I need to remember to drink more water though as I hardly drank any yesterday. The boys are still both onboard so I'm really pleased with the added support. We've got meatfree burger tonight for tea with sweet potato chips so really looking forward to that, it's my favorite meal.
What have you got planned for your day off? Hope you have a good one.xx

Back