Little Miss's Food Diary

Good morning all,

Another super busy day for me both work wise and personal. I think this morning will be spent mainly chasing after people and running around like a loon!! Ah well on a positive note, atleast I'll be too busy to think about food!

Yesterday went really well foodwise, I thought I would struggle getting back into the detox but I did ok, so hopefully today will be as good :) I am going to Asda tonight as Phil went shopping on Monday and brought loads of fruit and salad but with 3 of us all detoxing we have used loads so need to go and get some more.

What has everyone got planned for today? Hope you all have a good day.xx

Wow - you are really getting back to it quickly!! That 9lbs will be gone in no time xx

Ah thanks ladies your support and words always help me along and keep me motivated :gen126:

Having a bit of a rubbish day so far today. It started ok but then when I got back from the school run I had a message from a family friend out in Bulgaria. Our house has been broken into and they have taken nearly everything, including 7 beds, all the bedding, personal stuff and even toiletries etc... Mum got out there last night, she is obviously devastated especially as some of the stuff taken was my dads, she had so many good memories with him out there so it is really upsetting.

So I have been on and off the phone all morning, we need to report it to the police but as we brought the house through our Bulgarian company we are not sure if the director needs to be there in person to report it. And that is me! It's a nightmare. Thankfully mum was only nipping in quickly to grab a few bits before heading to our apartment at the coast for a few days. So is going back there in a few days but luckily she is going to stay with friends so they will be able to help her. So as it stands at the moment I am waiting to see if I need to go over there to go to the Police Station.

And on top of all that, work has gone crazy! So I am just having a quick hot lemon water and piece of pineapple before getting back to it!

Anyway enough of me and my problems, how are you all?xx

Ah thanks ladies your support and words always help me along and keep me motivated :gen126:

Having a bit of a rubbish day so far today. It started ok but then when I got back from the school run I had a message from a family friend out in Bulgaria. Our house has been broken into and they have taken nearly everything, including 7 beds, all the bedding, personal stuff and even toiletries etc... Mum got out there last night, she is obviously devastated especially as some of the stuff taken was my dads, she had so many good memories with him out there so it is really upsetting.

So I have been on and off the phone all morning, we need to report it to the police but as we brought the house through our Bulgarian company we are not sure if the director needs to be there in person to report it. And that is me! It's a nightmare. Thankfully mum was only nipping in quickly to grab a few bits before heading to our apartment at the coast for a few days. So is going back there in a few days but luckily she is going to stay with friends so they will be able to help her. So as it stands at the moment I am waiting to see if I need to go over there to go to the Police Station.

And on top of all that, work has gone crazy! So I am just having a quick hot lemon water and piece of pineapple before getting back to it!

Anyway enough of me and my problems, how are you all?xx

Oh my goodness, how awful! Your poor Mum :( , well poor all of you, I can't imagine how you must be feeling :hug99:

Hi love

So sorry to hear that. That's horrible :(. Some people are just evil, heartless, thoughtless monsters!

Hope you manage to get it all sorted as best you can xx

Hi hun, I'm so sorry! What a horrible thing to hv happened, probably made 10 times worse that its happened in a foreign country & ur here. Any news yet? x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww sorry to hear your news Lmn that's awful, (((big hugs))), I hope your mum is ok and things get sorted for you guys soon.

Kay xx

Oh, Little Miss! That's heartbreaking news!
Errrrgh- those thoughtless creeps that think they have the right to go in and just help themselves to other peoples prized possessions, with just total and utter disregard for the feelings/well-being of their victims... :mad: !!!
Have faith that karma will come back and bite these guys in the ass bigtime!

Hope things are sorted soon and that your mum is okay! (And well done for getting back on track after your hols!)

Thanks all,
I'm still waiting to hear back about the police, looks like it will be tomorrow now.
Mum's fine, just a bit shaken and upset.
Horrible people why would you take such personal things. The beds, tables, patio furniture etc.... I can live with but it's the personal stuff that is of no use or value to them that is the sad part :(
Anyway, how's everyone doing? I will update my food diary in a moment, not finished eating yet, lol!!xx

Wow what a day, here's my food diary a little later than planned....

Wednesday 30th April

Day - 1 satsuma and pineapple, 2 cuppa, 3 hot lemon, 1 chinese tea, 2 glasses of water
Dinner - Meatfree burger with dry fried mushroom and onion and salad, skinny sweet potato chips and a cherry scone with flora light

25 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats COMPLETED
Day 2 - 55 squats COMPLETED
Day 3 - 60 squats
Day 4 - 65 squats
Day 5 - 70 squats
Day 6 - 75 squats
Day 7 - 80 squats
Day 8 - 90 squats
Day 9 - 100 squats
Day 10 - 110 squats
Day 12 - 120 squats
Day 13 - 130 squats
Day 14 - 140 squats
Day 15 - 150 squats
Day 16 - 160 squats
Day 17 - 170 squats
Day 18 - 180 squats
Day 19 - 190 squats
Day 20 - 200 squats
Day 21 - 210 squats
Day 22 - 220 squats
Day 23 - 230 squats
Day 24 - 240 squats
Day 25 - 250 squats

What an awful day today has been! You must be distraught and losing all the sentimental things that mean nothing to others. Makes me so angry! It werent just an opportunist if they emptied the whole place. How upsetting. Im thinking of you and your family, hope you dont have to make a dash outthere too. Take care. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What an awful day today has been! You must be distraught and losing all the sentimental things that mean nothing to others. Makes me so angry! It werent just an opportunist if they emptied the whole place. How upsetting. Im thinking of you and your family, hope you dont have to make a dash outthere too. Take care. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun,
I really hope I don't have to go out there because it's my birthday next week and I was hoping to spend it with hubby and the kids. Although I suppose if I do go out, I will be with my mum and friends so it wouldn't be too bad.
Anyway it sounds like we've both had a rubbish day, I hope you sort everything out quickly. I'm here if you need anyone to moan, rant, chat to etc...xx

Good morning all,
Feeling a bit more positive today, even if the sun isn't shining!!

We got a phone call late last night from our builder to say they were fitting our new double doors this afternoon. They should have been done while we were away but it was delayed due to communication problems so they are coming today. I can't wait to see them and it means that we can get on with finishing our kitchen and utility room once they have been fitted :)

Work this morning, I've started already so hopefully I can be finished early. I really need to get my dining room floor sorted as I am fed up with falling over cases, so hopefully if I finish work a bit earlier I will get chance to sort them out and get them put away.

Detox is still going great, I've only been eating fruit though and not much salad so I'm sure the weight wont drop off as quickly as it should be I can't really stomach too much salad at the moment and I have loads of yummy fruit calling my name.

What has everyone got planned for today? Hope you all have a good one. Bubbles and Pippa I hope you are both more upbeat today. Ellejay good luck with your fast day, you always smash them so I'm sure today will be the same.xx

I love how positive you are even after your awful day yesterday. And to keep on going with your detox is awesome. I would have had my head in a massive pile of sweets and chocolate! lol. So massive well done! And again, really sorry about those horrible people. :( xxxx

Thanks hun,
It's funny because I would have hit the chocolate or crisps before when something bad happened but for some reason it made me even more determined to carry on, maybe I was taking my anger out on the poor pineapple that I had to chop up with a very big knife, lol!!
Just having a quick snack on some more pineapple and a mug of hot lemon water, yuk I still hate the stuff but hopefully I will get better again with it as I drink more!
How are you? Hope you're having a good day.xx

Morning hun x
Well done u for avoiding the emotional eating yesterday, I don't know if I'd hv been so strong-even now, after 5 successful years at SW I still turn to food in tricky situations :(

Girly birthdays, so fun to arrange, but like u said, each year needs to top the last :eek: bet Amy was gobsmacked seeing the limo!! Perhaps a helicopter this year lol x :eek:

I love packing picnics, but easier.for the others who eat it as I make lovely sandwiches, pack scrummy cakes & sweets. Think I'll make some nice fruit kebabs, cous cous salad & a Spanish frittata for those of us who want a healthy option (mainly me then!) :D

Well, no doubt you'll hv another super busy day hun, hope things work out with the burglary too, bad enough as it is, but trying to sort out things from another country must b 10 times worse?
Hv a good day hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun,
It's funny because I would have hit the chocolate or crisps before when something bad happened but for some reason it made me even more determined to carry on, maybe I was taking my anger out on the poor pineapple that I had to chop up with a very big knife, lol!!
Just having a quick snack on some more pineapple and a mug of hot lemon water, yuk I still hate the stuff but hopefully I will get better again with it as I drink more!
How are you? Hope you're having a good day.xx

Well done you! You're doing fab and haha. That poor pineapple! Well done. Keep up the fab detox.

I'm good thanks. Had my 1st litre of water and my breaky and doing good! Hope you're ok and not too busy at work! xxxx

Afternoon Lmn :), hope your having a better day today hun, well done for sticking with your detox and staying strong despite all your going through, I really admire your determination. Poor pineapple lol :D xx

Back