Little Miss's Food Diary

Afternoon hun xx
Just popping by before work, ridiculous shift on Friday, 3:30 - 6!
Chili & rice sounds lovely, think I'd wolf that down if it was put in front of me today :D

I'm really trying to gear myself up for a fresh start tomorrow, printed off my 30 day crunch & squat challenges so I can tick it off each day. I've been online & noted down about 4 absolutely gorgeous dresses 2 wear during my birthday week-nothing motivates me more than clothes lol :D even though wi tomorrow, I'm going to hv a nice glass of vino tonight, enjoy the evening & hv a 100% day tomorrow-start as I mean to go on!!

Hope you get to finish work soon hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Thank you.
I can't think what to do for dinner. I'm thinking veggi chilli with rice for me but not got a clue what to do for Phil and the kids. I love wrap pizzas, enjoy, yum yum.xx

Mmm. sounds yummy!! do they not eat the same as you? What about something really easy like ham,egg & chips or something. Yep, they are really yummy! Can't wait for tea lol xxxxxx

Yay it's the weekend :) Work is done, house is looking clean and tidy...except the suitcases...woops didn't quite get round to them, lol!!

The others usually have the same as me but I really fancy veg chilli and rice, kids don't like veg chilli and hubby doesn't like rice so think I will do them something totally different.

God I am so tired I could just fall asleep, my eyes are really tired :(

Hope you all have a great evening.xx

Hi hun, woop woop, ur Friday can begin!! :eek:
I'll hv to give u my recipe for baked rice, its a Maltese dish that my grandmother taught us, I bet your husband won't b able to resist :eek:
Can also b SW friendly if made with quorn :D

I'm feeling much more positive abt things, thanks again 4 ur support x ru still wi on a Monday? I'm actually looking forward to mine tomorrow, even if I c a gain I'll b fine, it's the fresh start I need x

Hv a fab evening hun, I'm sure I'll b bk again before the night is through :eek: x L x

I'll hv to give u my recipe for baked rice, its a Maltese dish that my grandmother taught us, I bet your husband won't b able to resist :eek:

I'm feeling much more positive abt things, thanks again 4 ur support x ru still wi on a Monday? I'm actually looking forward to mine tomorrow, even if I c a gain I'll b fine, it's the fresh start I need x

Hv a fab evening hun, I'm sure I'll b bk again before the night is through :eek: x L x

Ah yes please, I never really cook anything with rice, just boil it and sometimes add chilli powder or curry powder, pretty boring!

I am so pleased to hear that you are feeling more positive and looking forward to you weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure you will be fine :)
Yes I will be weighing in on Monday as usual, hopefully my official weigh in will be as good as my mid week sneeky peek, lol. I am hoping to be goodish over the weekend, so will have to see.

Enjoy your wine tonight.xx

Ah yes please, I never really cook anything with rice, just boil it and sometimes add chilli powder or curry powder, pretty boring!

I am so pleased to hear that you are feeling more positive and looking forward to you weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure you will be fine :)
Yes I will be weighing in on Monday as usual, hopefully my official weigh in will be as good as my mid week sneeky peek, lol. I am hoping to be goodish over the weekend, so will have to see.

Enjoy your wine tonight.xx

No probs hun, I'll PM the recipe to u, it's simple but a few stages to it, bit long winded :eek: we'd just call the dish "rice" growing up, so when I'd go to school & kids wud ask what I'd had 4 tea last night, I'd just say "rice", thinking everyone ate it-im sure they thought my mum was starving me & just giving me plain rice :eek:

Yes, definitely ready 4 a new start tomorrow, gain or no gain, I'm looking forward to a clean slate x

Vino chilling, told OH we're only having a drink tonight & not again til next weekend, need to keep the cals down after tomorrow morning.
Hope u have a good evening hun x L x

Have yourself a lovely weekend littlemiss. I bet you'll be doing lots of sorting, with the house and cases etc. Make sure you get some fun time too. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmmm! This sounds interesting! Can I have the recipe too, to try? I love rice, but struggle for ways to make it interesting for the rest of the fam! :)

Good morning all,
I have decided to try and detox again today. I will be quite busy so hopefully it will be easy!

I managed to convince hubby that it would be better if I take Amy out of the way this afternoon as he is going to start the new floor in the porch and she will get in the way. So I am going to take her and Dan to see my brother and nephew, they both do motocross so we are going to the motocross track with them to see them in action! But before that my best friend and her girls are coming round for a coffee and catch up this morning and we are going to talk Ascot dresses :)

Ellejay I hope you had a good weigh in this morning, I will pop over to your diary to have a look.

What has everyone got planned for today? Hopefully the sun will stay shining for us all today :) xx

I totally forgot to post my food diary on here last night, so here goes...

Day - banana, melon, satsuma, 2 cuppa, 2 hot lemon, 2 chinese tea, 1 glasses of waterDinner - veggi chilli and rice with a blob of mayo
Snacks - 2 glasses of rose, prawn cocktail crisps and cinamon whirl

25 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats COMPLETED
Day 2 - 55 squats COMPLETED
Day 3 - 60 squats COMPLETED
Day 4 - 65 squats COMPLETED
Day 5 - 70 squats
Day 6 - 75 squats
Day 7 - 80 squats
Day 8 - 90 squats
Day 9 - 100 squats
Day 10 - 110 squats
Day 12 - 120 squats
Day 13 - 130 squats
Day 14 - 140 squats
Day 15 - 150 squats
Day 16 - 160 squats
Day 17 - 170 squats
Day 18 - 180 squats
Day 19 - 190 squats
Day 20 - 200 squats
Day 21 - 210 squats
Day 22 - 220 squats
Day 23 - 230 squats
Day 24 - 240 squats
Day 25 - 250 squats

Sounds like you have a nice day planned. When are you detoxing- over the weekend?

Ive only just learnt have to do it from my phones gallery not sure on pc.
You'll do great detoxing today as you say very busy keeps mind of food. X

Ive only just learnt have to do it from my phones gallery not sure on pc.
You'll do great detoxing today as you say very busy keeps mind of food. X

Thanks hun,
I've just managed to work out how to do them on my laptop but need to work it out on my ipad. I'd love to post my dinners so will give it a go next time I have something yummy.
I am hoping the detox will go well today.xx

Sorry - just seen pics. What a difference! You have no cheeks left.;)
Doesnt it make you feel very proud of yourself? Imust admit im not brave enough to post my pics but may do after cparcs if im feeling it.
Well done littlemiss you are doing so fab. X

Thanks hun,
To be fair the before photo is an awful photo. We were at Burns Night and we had had a power cut for 7 hours before we went so I couldn't even really do my hair let alone make-up, lol.
I hadn't noticed my cheeks before, just my stomach and chins but yes you are right they have gone :)
Get the confidence and some good photos and then post them, it will give you an added boost I'm sure :) xx

Back