Little Miss's Food Diary

Wow! How great to see before and after pics - you look amazing! Cool to see you and the family as well, after reading about your big detox challenges and cycling together and stuff!
I'm nowhere near ready to post any 'after' pics. Well I could, but it might be hard to tell the difference! Hahaha! :rolleyes:

Hi hun x just a quick catch up, I'll b bk on properly after supper. Successful day's shopping :D
Omg hun, you look fab!! Nice putting a face to the name (and support :eek:) x I've tried uploading on my phone, but not successful? Hmm, bought a new Samsung tablet today so will try on that when up & running x
Hope.ur having a good day hun x like I said, will b bk properly later on x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ya Hun

Like ellejay said... So nice to be able to finally put a face to a name!
Hope your having a good day x x

Ah thanks all.

Wow is it really 7pm already??
I've only just got back in and not started dinner yet. Not feeling too hungry though as we nipped to a pub so Amy could have a play and I had a sneaky shandy. Woops I know I should have been detoxing and I only had one so hopefully not too much harm done :)

I've had a lovely day, my best friend came round this morning, I haven't seen her for about 6 weeks and she came straight in and hugged me and told me how amazing I look, that made my day. Last time I saw her she had just split from her bloke and I think I could have worn a bag over my head and she wouldn't have noticed, lol. Then after that the kids and I drove to a motorcross track to go and watch my brother and little nephew (9), wow it was fab, that kid has no fear bless him. I was cringing. It was great fun and lovely to spend a couple of hours with them out in the sun. So then I came home thinking I will sort dinner but ended up going to the pub for an hour with hubby and Amy.

What a perfect day :)

Anyway I better go and make dinner, what have you all been up to? xx

Hiya Hun. It's nice to hear you've had such a great day. I wish I had :(
Was at work from 8-2, was meant to be til 1 but as the other cleaner went gone I was made to stay another hour just to Hoover the dining room... I won't be getting paid for that extra hour. None of the others get told they have to stay. My shift is either 8-1 or 9:30-2:30. I am allowed to chose which, not go in at 8 to get told I have to work til 2 anyway!

Then Jamie came home with the raging hump, we went to the pub and I had bought him a lovely fillet steak for dinner to say thank u for my glasses and as he is always saying how much he wants a decent steak and all I got was "I'm not hungry" and a load of moaning. So I said I've had enough and walked home. Then he came gone 5 mins after and I'm the one in the wrong! Then his mate text him asking him to come out and he soon perked up, offering to make me dinner, trying to kiss and cuddle me! Grrrr I hate men!

It's always got to be their way! I just want to stick my face into a huge choc bar now!? And I'm on a 12hr tomorrow and he will be back between 12 and 2 waking me up. I just burst into tears! I hate it, it's the first time we've argued since before I was pregnant.

I really feel like going to my mums for a night or two now :/ xx

Hiya Hun. It's nice to hear you've had such a great day. I wish I had :(
Was at work from 8-2, was meant to be til 1 but as the other cleaner went gone I was made to stay another hour just to Hoover the dining room... I won't be getting paid for that extra hour. None of the others get told they have to stay. My shift is either 8-1 or 9:30-2:30. I am allowed to chose which, not go in at 8 to get told I have to work til 2 anyway!

Then Jamie came home with the raging hump, we went to the pub and I had bought him a lovely fillet steak for dinner to say thank u for my glasses and as he is always saying how much he wants a decent steak and all I got was "I'm not hungry" and a load of moaning. So I said I've had enough and walked home. Then he came gone 5 mins after and I'm the one in the wrong! Then his mate text him asking him to come out and he soon perked up, offering to make me dinner, trying to kiss and cuddle me! Grrrr I hate men!

It's always got to be their way! I just want to stick my face into a huge choc bar now!? And I'm on a 12hr tomorrow and he will be back between 12 and 2 waking me up. I just burst into tears! I hate it, it's the first time we've argued since before I was pregnant.

I really feel like going to my mums for a night or two now :/ xx

Ah hun,
I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a rubbish day.
Oh no you don't eat that chocolate bar, just think how you will look in your bikini if you don't eat it!!
In future would it not be better to work the later shift, that way you will never get asked to do extra work for free?
Hope you cheer up soon.xx

Hun, looks lovely! Have you worked out syns/calories (so I can try lol)? x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hun, looks lovely! Have you worked out syns/calories (so I can try lol)? x L x

I've not got a clue hun, you would need to syn the blue cheese and the mayo light. Or maybe it could be free, I'm not sure. It's quite healthy though as you only need a little bit of blue cheese crumbled and a squirt of mayo. Whatever it is, it is well worth it as it is lovely.

How are you tonight?xx

I've not got a clue hun, you would need to syn the blue cheese and the mayo light. Or maybe it could be free, I'm not sure. It's quite healthy though as you only need a little bit of blue cheese crumbled and a squirt of mayo. Whatever it is, it is well worth it as it is lovely.

How are you tonight?xx

Sounds good :D
OH and I agree that we had such a lovely family day today, ending with a nice glass of bubbly (beer for him :eek: :beer:) so a good day/evening overall x what ru up to tonight? x L x

Evening lovely :), loved your pics ! Your foodage sounds yum. I love blue cheese too. I buy the laughing cow light blue cheese triangles, you get x4 as a hexa, have u tried them ? xx

Sounds good :D
OH and I agree that we had such a lovely family day today, ending with a nice glass of bubbly (beer for him :eek: :beer:) so a good day/evening overall x what ru up to tonight? x L x

I'm just sat here watching Phil do the kitchen floor, lol! Bless him he's working away while I'm mooching on here browsing and chatting :)
I had a naughty shandy earlier so I'm passing on the wine tonight.x

Here's my food diary for today...
Saturday 3rd May

Day - banana, melon, satsuma, 2 cuppa, 1 hot lemon, 2 chinese tea, 1 glasses of waterDinner - Lettuce wedge, meat free burger and sweet potato chips
1 larger shandy
25 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats COMPLETED
Day 2 - 55 squats COMPLETED
Day 3 - 60 squats COMPLETED
Day 4 - 65 squats COMPLETED
Day 5 - 70 squats COMPLETED
Day 6 - 75 squats
Day 7 - 80 squats
Day 8 - 90 squats
Day 9 - 100 squats
Day 10 - 110 squats
Day 12 - 120 squats
Day 13 - 130 squats
Day 14 - 140 squats
Day 15 - 150 squats
Day 16 - 160 squats
Day 17 - 170 squats
Day 18 - 180 squats
Day 19 - 190 squats
Day 20 - 200 squats
Day 21 - 210 squats
Day 22 - 220 squats
Day 23 - 230 squats
Day 24 - 240 squats
Day 25 - 250 squats

Evening lovely :), loved your pics ! Your foodage sounds yum. I love blue cheese too. I buy the laughing cow light blue cheese triangles, you get x4 as a hexa, have u tried them ? xx

Ah sorry hun, how did I miss this post?
I love the laughing cow light blue cheese. I didn't realise you could have so many of them, may have to get some next time I go shopping. Do you know if I can use it on normal blue cheese as well? xx

Ah sorry hun, how did I miss this post?
I love the laughing cow light blue cheese. I didn't realise you could have so many of them, may have to get some next time I go shopping. Do you know if I can use it on normal blue cheese as well? xx

Nope hun, that would be nice :D but only the laughing cow xx

Ah well never mind. I will have to google the syns. It's well worth it though :) xx

Yep once you have the real stuff the diet stuff does not taste as good :D. 4-5 syns not bad, I agree, well worth it for cheese ! :p xx

Morning hun xx
Sunday already?! So, did hubby finish working in time for bed? :D
Not a great night's sleep for me, bit of a regular thing for me at the moment? Never mind, still focussed on being 100% x

What's in store 4 you today? Bit of an exercise day for me today, weather not looking too great today so will hv to take advantage of being able to do a workout DVD & some batch cooking x L x

Morning hun xx
Sunday already?! So, did hubby finish working in time for bed? :D
Not a great night's sleep for me, bit of a regular thing for me at the moment? Never mind, still focussed on being 100% x

What's in store 4 you today? Bit of an exercise day for me today, weather not looking too great today so will hv to take advantage of being able to do a workout DVD & some batch cooking x L x

OMG mate, what a nightmare!! So it got to about 11pm and everything was ready just to pour the floor levelling stuff down and go to bed while it dry, sounds easy doesn't it! Oh no, well he had to mix the levelling stuff, so I helped him with the water, or so I thought. My god it was a nightmare, we overfilled the bucket and it went all over the bathroom floor, hall floor, Phil and I. It was a nightmare but we just stood there laughing!! Anyway we got it done. A 30 min job he said...4 hours later!!

Anyway back to it today, he's doing the porch as the kitchen is going to run through to the old porch, so the floor in there needs doing as well. Hopefully he will be able to get it all done today so that next weekend he can just tile all the way through.

Sorry to hear that you didn't have a great nights sleep. I hate it when I don't sleep well, it puts me in a bad mood all day. I hope you manage to get out today, if not enjoy the dvd and batch cooking.xx

Back