Little Miss's Food Diary

Good morning all,

I hope you are all well this morning.

As you can see from my post above to Ellejay we managed to get the floor done ready for tiling in the kitchen last night, what a nightmare!

So what's everyone got planned for today? I'm starting off with my early birthday breakfast croissants. We always have croissants on birthdays and christmas but as we will all be at work and school on my birthday we are having them this morning, yum yum. So as you can guess the detox is having a day off today :)

It looks like the weather is going to be nice today so I might try and make the most of it later and take Amy out on her bike for a bit.

Hope you all have a great day.xx

Morning littlemiss. You sound like you were clearing up for hours! Its all coming along though. :p

Croissants for breakkie sounds soooo nice, i want some now. :( whens your actual bday?

Have yourself a lovely sunday. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning littlemiss. You sound like you were clearing up for hours! Its all coming along though. :p

Croissants for breakkie sounds soooo nice, i want some now. :( whens your actual bday?

Have yourself a lovely sunday. :)

Good morning hun,

Yes I was cleaning for what felt like forever. But I've come down this morning and can still see it all over the bathroom floor where the sponge smeared it so it looks like I'll be sorting it out again this morning as well. Yes thankfully the house renovations are moving again. We haven't really done much since Christmas as we were waiting for the planning to come through for the garage but now that that has all gone on hold again we decided to get started again while we wait.

My birthday is Thursday but we'll all be working and school so not planning much this year for my actual birthday. We're having a Sangria Party in a couple of weeks though so that will be my birthday celebration this year :)

What have you got planned for today?xx

Oooh a sangria party sounds great! :D
Boo to the cleaning. :thumbdown:
I should be preparing my bbq stuff but cant get off my big backside at the moment. Feeling quite lazy.:p

Oooh a sangria party sounds great! :D
Boo to the cleaning. :thumbdown:
I should be preparing my bbq stuff but cant get off my big backside at the moment. Feeling quite lazy.:p

Are you having a bbq today then? I love bbqs, we always have a big bbq party before we go away for the summer. Have another cuppa while you think about moving your bum, lol!

I can't wait for the Sangria party. We had a Mulled wine party in December and it was a fab night so decided then that the opposite to mulled wine is sangria hence having a sangria party :) Everyone that comes have to bring a bottle of homemade sangria. It's great because we host the party and supply the food but everyone brings drink so it saves us a fortune :)

I hope you have a great day.xx

Haha. I do crazy things like that. Not through excitement more dread and cant wait to draw the line. Lol. X
You'll have a fab result. :p
Im not weighing til a weds now got fed up with my weekend gains...:(

Haha. I do crazy things like that. Not through excitement more dread and cant wait to draw the line. Lol. X
You'll have a fab result. :p
Im not weighing til a weds now got fed up with my weekend gains...:(

Glad I'm not the only one, lol!!

I didn't realise you had changed your weigh in day. I've lost my weigh in buddy :( xx

Its just a try out. I may go back to mons if i find my weekend goes into mon-tues! :eek:

Its just a try out. I may go back to mons if i find my weekend goes into mon-tues! :eek:

Oh no that would be a disaster!
I've always weighed on a Monday, I think it helps me be good at the weekend or be super good in the week if I know the weekend will be bad.
What about weighing on a Friday? Then you will have all week to be good before weigh in? Rather than a couple of days?xx

Might do - i tried the fortnightly thing which wasnt too bad as it stopped me seeing the easter gain and putting me in a bad mood for a few days. Now trying midweek so that i pull myself together on a monday, think if i did do friday id fall off the wagon more as id think i would have all week to lose it. Does that make sense? All in my head im afraid. :banghead:

Might do - i tried the fortnightly thing which wasnt too bad as it stopped me seeing the easter gain and putting me in a bad mood for a few days. Now trying midweek so that i pull myself together on a monday, think if i did do friday id fall off the wagon more as id think i would have all week to lose it. Does that make sense? All in my head im afraid. :banghead:

Yes it makes perfect sense.
I know exactly what you mean. Although I have changed what my head says now, I think it doesn't matter which day I weigh as I want to be lighter on every day, does that make sense.
I've just been looking at my before and after photo again, I can't stop looking at it. I hadn't really noticed too much difference until I compared them yesterday, I'm still buzzing, lol!xx

I know what you mean. I kept looking at mine and its just a face. It is a perfect buzz.
I dont think my big bum will ever catch up!! Lol. Xx

I know what you mean. I kept looking at mine and its just a face. It is a perfect buzz.
I dont think my big bum will ever catch up!! Lol. Xx

I've just put my photos on facebook as well for an added boost. Isn't it great to see such a big difference. And just think how much better than we look already we will look if we stick with it...massive confidence boost :) xx

Afternoon hun x oh my gosh, what a nightmare that was last night!! Bet ur shattered today :eek:

I know what u mean about wishing the time away on the day before wi, I'm the same on a Friday. Can't wait to hear how you've done, you've been so focused since being bk x I'm really hoping 4 a loss next sat too, then I'll really feel like I'm back on track :rolleyes:

Mmmm sangria, love it!! My parents are in Spain at the moment, I'm very jealous! I still u hope you'll hv a little birthday treat on Thursday though? :beer:

Just having a bit of a lazy afternoon now, some cuddles with our LO while OH's at work, then a workout DVD before supper x
Hope you're having a good Sunday hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon hun x oh my gosh, what a nightmare that was last night!! Bet ur shattered today :eek:

I know what u mean about wishing the time away on the day before wi, I'm the same on a Friday. Can't wait to hear how you've done, you've been so focused since being bk x I'm really hoping 4 a loss next sat too, then I'll really feel like I'm back on track :rolleyes:

Mmmm sangria, love it!! My parents are in Spain at the moment, I'm very jealous! I still u hope you'll hv a little birthday treat on Thursday though? :beer:

Just having a bit of a lazy afternoon now, some cuddles with our LO while OH's at work, then a workout DVD before supper x
Hope you're having a good Sunday hun x L x

Good afternoon hun,

I am really tired today and so far today I've hardly done anything other than mooch around on the internet while hobby works away, bless him.

We are going to nip to the shops in a minute and then head over to the country park so Amy can have a ride around for an hour or so and will hopefully end up at the nearby pub which has a fab beer garden with a kids play area :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks forward to WI. I can't wait to see how I have done tomorrow. Hopefully my naughty shandy and wine wont have done me too much harm.

It's nice to hear that you are having a nice lazy afternoon with your little one. I love nothing more than snuggling on the sofa with Amy.

Tbh I'm not overly keen on Sangria but at christmas we thought it would be a great idea for a summer party so we said we would give it a go. Everyone who came to our christmas mulled wine party are coming to the sangria one so they must all think it's a great idea as well. Unfortunately we aren't really going along with the spanish theme for the food, we are just sticking to cheese, meats, bread, salad, crisps and picky bits. I did think about cooking loads of spanish food but thought it would take too long.xx

Good afternoon hun,

I am really tired today and so far today I've hardly done anything other than mooch around on the internet while hobby works away, bless him.

We are going to nip to the shops in a minute and then head over to the country park so Amy can have a ride around for an hour or so and will hopefully end up at the nearby pub which has a fab beer garden with a kids play area :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks forward to WI. I can't wait to see how I have done tomorrow. Hopefully my naughty shandy and wine wont have done me too much harm.

It's nice to hear that you are having a nice lazy afternoon with your little one. I love nothing more than snuggling on the sofa with Amy.

Tbh I'm not overly keen on Sangria but at christmas we thought it would be a great idea for a summer party so we said we would give it a go. Everyone who came to our christmas mulled wine party are coming to the sangria one so they must all think it's a great idea as well. Unfortunately we aren't really going along with the spanish theme for the food, we are just sticking to cheese, meats, bread, salad, crisps and picky bits. I did think about cooking loads of spanish food but thought it would take too long.xx

That's what Sundays are for hun :D beer garden sounds amazing right abou now, no such luck for me :(

Well, I made tapas for mother's day, you shoukd try my simple sw friendly frittata, its lovely even if I say so myself :eek:
Par boil some pealed potatoes then drain & slice, about 5mm thick.
Frylight some onion, slices are better than chopped.
I then use 'lazy garlic' from a jar. Spread some around a dish (about 2 inches high.
Layer the slice potatoes, more garlic, layer of onions, potatoes garlic onions, finish with a layer of potatoes and spread some more garlic :eek:
Finally, whisk 5 med/large eggs with salt, pepper & any dried herbs which u like (I use oregano and basil).
Pour mixture slowly over potatoes and onions.
Cover with foil, bake for 30 mins, take foil off & continue baking for about another 20 mins until golden. :D

Otherwise, picky things are ideal, will be lovely :eek:

Right then, off to batch cook, if my LO will give me 15 mins!
Hv a good after noon hun xLx
Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening Lmn :) sounds like your having a lovely Sunday with your family. Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow hun, I know you will do smashing ! :D xx

Good morning all,

I've just weighed in and I've lost 4lbs :D Really pleased with that!

Sorry I didn't get back on yesterday, we went to the country park and the nearby pub with an outdoor play area. We also took Amy's friend so because we are so tight we nipped into the shop and brought them drinks, crisps and marbars, to save us having to buy them stuff at the pub. Big mistake as I had a mars bar and a bag of crisps plus a shandy! I came home and felt crap and really bloated. Anyway it was a great afternoon and the girls really enjoyed it, I just wish I hadn't given in with the crisps and chocolate!

So tbh I should be really pleased with the 4lbs off this morning. This week is going to be really hard for me foodwise. I am planning to do my day detox today and tomorrow but then tomorrow night we have friends coming over for tea (pizza) and Wednesday lunch I am out with a friend for an early birthday meal at lunch and then I think we are getting a chinese Thursday night so not sure how I'll do this week :eek:

So what has everyone got planned for today?
Hubby is at work so I thought I would take advantage of Amy staying in bed a bit later than normal and also crack on with some work. I'm planning to work until just after lunch time and then not sure what to do after that, probably see what Amy fancies doing for a few hours.

I hope you all have a great Bank Holiday Monday! xx

Well done hun!!!! Blooming hell, there's nothing stopping u is there, u put me to shame! Xx thats s great loss after just coming bk off holiday.
I was thinking this morning, I'm going to take a leaf out of ur book and do a couple of detoxes this week too, mix things up a bit, feel I'm in a rut-once again!!

And with regards to ur pizza & lunch out, it wont do that much damage hun, ur overall calories consumed for the week will average out as ur doing your detoxes too, enjoy, u deserve it :D

We're off to a bank holiday show today, Freya can't wait! Cows, sheep, horses, chickens, rabbits etc fun fair, crafts, should b a good day. Although OH just come home after working the morning shift, poor dab, just hope he makes it thru the day :eek:

Hv a good day hun, enjoy ur weight-loss glow :D x L x

Back