Little Miss's Food Diary

Good morning hun,

I just seen on your diary about the detox. I'm really pleased it is going so well for you. I'm sure you will see a difference and feel the difference as well :)

Not sure what I'll have at lunch. We are just nipping over the road to my local and going on experience their sandwiches are loads better than their jacket spuds but I will see what I fancy when I get there. For now I will just be happy with a banana, lol.

Hope you continue to have a great day.xx

Good luck with lunch, hope you have fun xx

Thanks hun.
How are you?xx

Hi :) I'm okay thanks, sticking to plan most of the time, so hoping for a loss at WI on Friday. Having really restless night at the moment though, around three in seven nights I'm very wakeful from early hours until my alarm goes off and having lots of vivid dreams, I don't know what that's all about, probably going off my rocker!

Hi :) I'm okay thanks, sticking to plan most of the time, so hoping for a loss at WI on Friday. Having really restless night at the moment though, around three in seven nights I'm very wakeful from early hours until my alarm goes off and having lots of vivid dreams, I don't know what that's all about, probably going off my rocker!

Good luck with your weigh in on Friday.
I often have nights like that, so I don't think you're going off your rocker...oh hang on, maybe we're both off our rockers already, lol!!xx

Hello all,

Well I have had a lovely afternoon and my friend that I've not seen for for about 2 months and she commented on how slim I looked, it was a lovely confidence boost :)

We went to my local, which do the most amazing food. I had a tuna mayo sandwich on wholemeal bread with a side salad and a few chips. Oh and I had a naughty shandy but lets forget about that, lol! I thought I did quite well :)

I couldn't manage all my lunch but now I'm starving, how's that work??? Ah well I guess the salad I have in the fridge left over from last nights dinner will be coming out sooner than I'd hoped!

Just helping Amy with her homework while we wait for hubby to get home from work and then will do a quick dinner and head out to the supermarket. I've got to do the weekly shop and also I need to get another vase as I have had 2 bouquets of flowers for my birthday and only one vase...and it's not my birthday till tomorrow!!

Hope you've all had a great day.xx

Hi Hun

Glad to see you've done so well the last few days. Wish I could lose as quick as you!

Not long now til you go away again you lucky thing! X

Hi Hun

Glad to see you've done so well the last few days. Wish I could lose as quick as you!

Not long now til you go away again you lucky thing! X

Good evening hun,
How are you? You had an amazing loss last week, I hope I can be as close to my target and still get such a great loss :)
We go to France 2 weeks on Friday, really excited about it now but I would love to lose another 6lbs before then, although I'm not convinced that it is possible.
Will you be back before I go? I hope so as I want to hear all about your holiday.xx

Amy has just come in from the park, she was only gone for about 20 mins. She came running back in out of breath...
She said that the swing spoke to her, it said 'Mary'. So she ran away convinced that the bloody Mary was going to get her and she would be covered in blood!
I know it was probably really horrible of me but I just laughed at her, so she told me that her friends have told her that if she says bloody mary 3 times she will get covered in blood. What happened to 8 year olds talking about dolls at school :eek:

Evening hun x
Your lunch sounds lovely, I've been craving a huge, mayo ladden, brown bread sandwich for what seems like forever!!
Oh, poor Amy xx kids hey, they're so innocent & will believe anything, I remember the bloody Mary story when I was a child, I'd then hear it at school when I was teaching-some stories stand the test of time I suppose lol :eek:

Had some lovely veggies for tea as well as a side salad, enjoyed it, but missed my soy sauce so much :( had a tiny bit of ff vinaigrette on my salad x

Hope u manage to relax at some point this evening, hv a cheeky birthday eve drink :D x L x
Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening all,
I have finished eating so here is my food diary for today...

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - tuna mayo sandwich, chips and salad and a larger shandy (pub lunch eek)
Dinner - lettuce, radish, tomato, cucumber, celery, pepper, beetroot and a blob of salad cream and a couple of skinny potato wedges
2 cuppa, 3 hot lemon, 2 chinese tea, 7 glasses of water

25 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats COMPLETED
Day 2 - 55 squats COMPLETED
Day 3 - 60 squats COMPLETED
Day 4 - 65 squats COMPLETED
Day 5 - 70 squats COMPLETED
Day 6 - 75 squats COMPLETED
Day 7 - 80 squats COMPLETED
Day 8 - 90 squats COMPLETED
Day 9 - 100 squats COMPLETED
Day 10 - 110 squats
Day 12 - 120 squats
Day 13 - 130 squats
Day 14 - 140 squats
Day 15 - 150 squats
Day 16 - 160 squats
Day 17 - 170 squats
Day 18 - 180 squats
Day 19 - 190 squats
Day 20 - 200 squats
Day 21 - 210 squats
Day 22 - 220 squats
Day 23 - 230 squats
Day 24 - 240 squats
Day 25 - 250 squats

Evening hun x
Your lunch sounds lovely, I've been craving a huge, mayo ladden, brown bread sandwich for what seems like forever!!
Oh, poor Amy xx kids hey, they're so innocent & will believe anything, I remember the bloody Mary story when I was a child, I'd then hear it at school when I was teaching-some stories stand the test of time I suppose lol :eek:

Had some lovely veggies for tea as well as a side salad, enjoyed it, but missed my soy sauce so much :( had a tiny bit of ff vinaigrette on my salad x

Hope u manage to relax at some point this evening, hv a cheeky birthday eve drink :D x L x

Good evening Hun,
you did it :) roll on the morning so you can have your weigh in followed by yummy omelette :)

I've had to come to bed otherwise I would have gone crazy!! We nipped to asda to get some bits and they had loads of fresh bread and doughnuts reduced to 5p, so we brought some to put in the freezer. It wouldn't all fit so hubby and kids have just been munching on fresh French sticks and chocolate doughnuts. My willpower kicked in while they were eating but then kicked out again so I had a pint of water and came to bed!

no naughty birthday eve drink for me tonight but I will have one tomorrow :) xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Morning littlemiss have yourself a fab day today. Big hugs. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,

Thank you Bubbly One :)

I got on the scales again today...naughty I know but the scales are showing the weight is dropping off me, another 1lb this morning. But I am fully expecting it to all go back on by the end of today!

We are having a chinese tonight and I'm not going to be a good dieter and look for what is healthy, oh no not a chance, if I want it I'm having it, lol! And no detox today either, I treated myself last night to some nice granary rolls so am going to have them for lunch. Yum yum.

I'm working today and I think it might be quite a long day so no celebrating for me until this evening. I'm going to wait to open my pressies until Phil and the kids come home tonight.

What have you all got planned for today? I hope you have a good one.xx

Look at you miss lucky "weights falling off"
Thats fab you know im just jealous! ;)
Try not to work too hard and enjoy the evening celebrations. X

Look at you miss lucky "weights falling off"
Thats fab you know im just jealous! ;)
Try not to work too hard and enjoy the evening celebrations. X

Haha hubby had a moan at me this morning though because he heard me weighing myself...again!! I try to be so discrete as well :rolleyes:
You're back on the diet wagon now hun and the pounds will fall away, just keep looking at those 2 photos you posted :) I keep looking at mine, great for motivation!
What have you got planned for today? Hope you have a good one.xx

Morning!! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY hun!!!!! Xxx well done on ur will power last night, but think its great ur going to treat yourself today, enjoy every mouthful :eek:
So.......2lbs off!!! Omg I really can't believe it, two days where I ate 3 meals, snacked on fruit & was never hungry, but still lost, fab!! Thanks again for ur support hun x it's given me the extra boost that I needed, just hope I can work to keep it off by Saturday's wi. Seriously, so happy! :D

Have a fab day hun, can't wait to hear what prezzies you had, and more importantly, what Chinese dishes u ate lol :D x L x

Back