Little Miss's Food Diary

Hows your head littlemiss?
And....step off those scales.....! Not today after the chinese!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,

Morning bubbly one, surprisingly the head is ok this morning, although I'm sure if there is any sign of a hangover it will come out at Maths Club this morning. Maths Club is never good for my head!!

Eek I did get on the scales but it has made me mega determined to get back on the detox today!!

Well I had a lovely day yesterday and some fab pressies, I am a very lucky lady :) Chinese I had was sweet and sour chicken balls, plain chow mein and mushroom fu young. It was lush washed down with a couple of bottles of rose and followed by a massive piece of chocolate cake. I went to bed feeling absolutely stuffed and bloated!

But today is a new day, a big fat line has been drawn and I am back on the diet wagon :) Plus it is wind down Friday so that is what I intend to do. Maths club this morning, followed by work until about 1 and then a quick clean and wind down...perfect :)

What have you all got planned for today? Hope you have a great day.xx

Naughty naughty.... chinese is so salty you'll weigh a good few lbs more! :rolleyes:
Glad you had such a great time though its well deserved.
Im coming up to birthday season over the next 2 months. Oooooh all the cakes im going to have..... drool. :p

Morning hun :eek:
Sounds like u had a fab evening, that Chinese sounds lush (minus the meat lol), I'm really craving a Chinese at the moment!! :eek:
Not sure if a cheeky wi was the way to go though? Naughty lmn! :eek:

Thank crunchie it's wind down Friday! Not working until later on this afternoon, a silly short shift. Not sure what to do before then, weather looking v.blustery out there today. Might pop to see a friend, hv a catch up. My parents are bk from holiday tomorrow, we live in the same village-my LO has been getting withdrawal symptoms since they left lol! So might pop up there too, drop off some milk n bread.

Hope maths club isn't too hard on u x hv a speedy day at work and enjoy ur wind down Friday :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Naughty naughty.... chinese is so salty you'll weigh a good few lbs more! :rolleyes:
Glad you had such a great time though its well deserved.
Im coming up to birthday season over the next 2 months. Oooooh all the cakes im going to have..... drool. :p

I know I shouldn't have weighed but the scales were just there, lol!
I love summer birthdays, my kids are July/Aug as well so fab summer parties :) Haha I don't usually bother with cake, just let everyone else have it, I'm not a savory girl.xx

Morning hun :eek:
Sounds like u had a fab evening, that Chinese sounds lush (minus the meat lol), I'm really craving a Chinese at the moment!! :eek:
Not sure if a cheeky wi was the way to go though? Naughty lmn! :eek:

Thank crunchie it's wind down Friday! Not working until later on this afternoon, a silly short shift. Not sure what to do before then, weather looking v.blustery out there today. Might pop to see a friend, hv a catch up. My parents are bk from holiday tomorrow, we live in the same village-my LO has been getting withdrawal symptoms since they left lol! So might pop up there too, drop off some milk n bread.

Hope maths club isn't too hard on u x hv a speedy day at work and enjoy ur wind down Friday :D x L x

I'm dreading maths club. How hard to they make learning maths these days! I sit there with Amy and it goes right over my head most of the time, what happened to the old fashioned way of learning!

Amy is the same as your LO, my mum has gone away, she went the day we got back so we only saw her for an hour. Amy is missing her like crazy, she normally sees her about 3 times a week atleast.

Have a good day today whatever you decide to do.xx

I'm dreading maths club. How hard to they make learning maths these days! I sit there with Amy and it goes right over my head most of the time, what happened to the old fashioned way of learning!

Amy is the same as your LO, my mum has gone away, she went the day we got back so we only saw her for an hour. Amy is missing her like crazy, she normally sees her about 3 times a week atleast.

Have a good day today whatever you decide to do.xx

Have to say I do love a good maths question :D the last class I taught, I taught year 6 higher ability maths & probably enjoyed it more than the kids :eek:

Well, my mum's my "childminder" too so freya sees them every day basically. Just spoken to them now, her face lights up :D

Well, better find some motivation and get the house cleaned, how does it get so messy in the space of 24hrs, drives me crazy!!!
x L x

Good afternoon all,
Well do much for wind down Friday, I'm still working and not started the housework yet :rolleyes:
Thankfully Amy has gone straight out to play with her friends so I can carry on without her disturbing me. Why O why has it gone busy, don't people know it's a Friday afternoon!!
Ah well only another hour to go and I will give up for the day, even if I've not finished!
Hope you are all having a good day.
I'm starving, can't wait till dinner!!xx

Hope youve wound down mate and ready for the weekend by now! x

Good afternoon all,
Well do much for wind down Friday, I'm still working and not started the housework yet :rolleyes:
Thankfully Amy has gone straight out to play with her friends so I can carry on without her disturbing me. Why O why has it gone busy, don't people know it's a Friday afternoon!!
Ah well only another hour to go and I will give up for the day, even if I've not finished!
Hope you are all having a good day.
I'm starving, can't wait till dinner!!xx

Evening hun x
Oh blooming hell, how gutting would that hv been-ppl really hv no respect for wind down Fridays!!! :eek:

Hope you managed to finish not long after your post and ur relaxing as we 'speak' x I was starving tonight too, had a lovely "egg bake" with roasted veg & a salad, stuffed now.

Any plans for the weekend hun? x L x

Right then that is me done.
Phil and Amy have just started watching Harry Potter so I'm in the other room on my laptop browsing minimins.
I have just made myself a lovely mug of sweet milky coffee, so going to have an hour to myself before maybe heading up to bed as I'm shattered.

I've finished eating and drinking (once I've finished my coffee), so here is my food diary for today...

Friday 9th May

Day - banana, lettuce, Radish, tomato, cucumber, celery, pepper, beetroot and a blob of salad cream, 2 cuppa, 2 hot lemon, 0 chinese tea, 7 glasses of waterDinner - Courgette fritter with skinny wedges and mushy peas
Snack - Milky coffee

25 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats COMPLETED
Day 2 - 55 squats COMPLETED
Day 3 - 60 squats COMPLETED
Day 4 - 65 squats COMPLETED
Day 5 - 70 squats COMPLETED
Day 6 - 75 squats COMPLETED
Day 7 - 80 squats COMPLETED
Day 8 - 90 squats COMPLETED
Day 9 - 100 squats COMPLETED
Day 10 - 110 squats COMPLETED
Day 12 - 120 squats COMPLETED
Day 13 - 130 squats
Day 14 - 140 squats
Day 15 - 150 squats
Day 16 - 160 squats
Day 17 - 170 squats
Day 18 - 180 squats
Day 19 - 190 squats
Day 20 - 200 squats
Day 21 - 210 squats
Day 22 - 220 squats
Day 23 - 230 squats
Day 24 - 240 squats
Day 25 - 250 squats

Good morning all,

It must be Saturday as I woke up at stupid o'clock!

I have a great day planned for today. Going to see my best friend and her girls later this morning with Amy while Phil starts to tile the kitchen floor. Then tonight we are going to our village event which is a meal and quiz, the kids are staying at home so it will be a nice very rare evening out for just Phil and I.

I feel really bloated today, I started feeling it yesterday. I hope it goes quickly because it's the first time I've felt fat since I started my diet and I don't like it :(

What have we all got planned for today?xx

Sounds like a lovely day planned!

Have you got a funny taste in your mouth or a feeling of indigestion? Our stomachs produce gas to break down food, and even if the stomach isn't getting enough food, it still produces the gases which can make us feel bloated or gasy. Maybe you could introduce some small portions of wholemeal carbs? Or a sweet potato or something? Just to ease it off a bit xx

Good morning all,

It must be Saturday as I woke up at stupid o'clock!

I have a great day planned for today. Going to see my best friend and her girls later this morning with Amy while Phil starts to tile the kitchen floor. Then tonight we are going to our village event which is a meal and quiz, the kids are staying at home so it will be a nice very rare evening out for just Phil and I.

I feel really bloated today, I started feeling it yesterday. I hope it goes quickly because it's the first time I've felt fat since I started my diet and I don't like it :(

What have we all got planned for today?xx

Hi hun,
That'll just b the "out of routine" Chinese after being bk on plan I'm sure, you'll blitz that away in no time! Horrible feeling though, I agree. Plenty of hot water and lemon, my grandmother swore by it & works for me! :eek:

Been awake on & off since 4:30, almost got on the scales then!! :eek:

Lovely day planned, hope it brightens up here so we can head out. x L x

Sounds like a lovely day planned!

Have you got a funny taste in your mouth or a feeling of indigestion? Our stomachs produce gas to break down food, and even if the stomach isn't getting enough food, it still produces the gases which can make us feel bloated or gasy. Maybe you could introduce some small portions of wholemeal carbs? Or a sweet potato or something? Just to ease it off a bit xx

Good morning hun,
It's strange, I don't have any usual signs of being bloated except I look like a beached whale! I'll try the wholemeal carbs later and see if anything happens. I love sweet potato but not got any though as I only buy them once a month, kids don't like them and hubby isn't as keen as I am.
I hope you are well. Will pop over to your diary in a mo and have a good catch up.xx

Hello Littlemiss, not that horrible TOTM is it? Thought the chinese bloat would have been yesterday, but it could be that.
You sound like you have a lovely sat planned. Enjoy your evening with hubby. X

Hello Littlemiss, not that horrible TOTM is it? Thought the chinese bloat would have been yesterday, but it could be that.
You sound like you have a lovely sat planned. Enjoy your evening with hubby. X

Good morning hun,

No not totm, I think that's about a week away. Hopefully it will go soon as I feel really fat and horrible, hate feeling like this!

I hope you have a good day, have you got anything planned?xx

Back