Little Miss's Food Diary

Good morning all,

Just back from waving my little lady off on her school trip. Bless her she is growing up way too fast. I know she will have a fab time but last year when she went away with school for 2 nights she cried herself to sleep because she missed me. I told her not to be so silly this time but I know she will miss me heaps :( but only when she isn't having fun doing activities.

Anyway the weekend was a total disaster foodwise but doing the detox days have kept me on track and I managed to lose 1lb which tbh I need to be happy about because without the detox days at the beginning of last week it would have been so different!

So I've drawn a line under it and got the fruit out of the fridge...detox days week I'm coming to get you!! I have nothing exciting planned for this week until Saturday so I am planning to do a whole 5 days of detox days and I might even stretch that to 6 with Saturday but will have to see how I go. I've still got 4lbs to loose before I go away a week on Friday so I need to stay focused and motivated. I feel like I've lost it a bit this last week and really hope I can get the motivation back quickly as I feel like I could easily give up :(

Just normal boring work for me todays and then I'm picking mum up at some point later as she gets back from Bulgaria today and her car is here. I'm looking forward to having a good catch up with her as not really seen her since before we went to America.

What's everyone got planned for today? Hope you all have a lovely day.xx

Awww - how long is your little one away for? Well done on losing the pound :) My weekend was a disaster too, they really are my nemesis, I can be really great all week and the Friday night arrives and I go mad :rolleyes:

Thanks both,
Amy is away until Friday, I know that by the end of today I'll be missing her like mad. I know she will have a great time, she was absolutely buzzing this morning when we waved her off.

Well just had a salad, wow how amazing was that...left over from Friday :rolleyes: Ah well atleast I'm not hungry any more! I think I need to shake this detox food up a bit though as I'm getting really bored with plain old salad. Maybe I should make some sweet potato fries (no oil) and chopped bits of salad so a bit like loaded fried or something. It sounds yummy but I can't really explain it. I will put sweet potatoes on my shopping list for this week :)

Right better get back to work, busy busy Monday for me today! I hope you're both having a good day.xx

Well done littlemiss. Birthday and still lost a lb thats just fantastic. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sure you'll get a fab loss in before your next hols hun. :D xx

I hope so. I'm planning on weighing in twice next week, once on Monday and then again on Friday before I go away. I'd love to be able to lose the weight I gained on my last holiday before I go away on my next. So I'm hoping for another 4lbs but we'll have to see how it goes.xx

We go on the Saturday 24th May. Im getting quite excited too....:D

Just a really quick update as mum's just got back from holiday so I'm catching up with her but quickly want to update my food diary.

So here's my diary for today...

Monday 12th May

Day - banana, lettuce, Radish, tomato, cucumber, celery, pepper, beetroot and a blob of salad cream, 2 cuppa, 4 hot lemon, 2 chinese tea, 1 glasses of water
Dinner - Meatfree burger, skinny chips and a blob of salad cream and a glass of rose

25 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats COMPLETED
Day 2 - 55 squats COMPLETED
Day 3 - 60 squats COMPLETED
Day 4 - 65 squats COMPLETED
Day 5 - 70 squats COMPLETED
Day 6 - 75 squats COMPLETED
Day 7 - 80 squats COMPLETED
Day 8 - 90 squats COMPLETED
Day 9 - 100 squats COMPLETED
Day 10 - 110 squats COMPLETED
Day 12 - 120 squats COMPLETED
Day 13 - 130 squats COMPLETED
Day 14 - 140 squats COMPLETED
Day 15 - 150 squats
Day 16 - 160 squats
Day 17 - 170 squats
Day 18 - 180 squats
Day 19 - 190 squats
Day 20 - 200 squats
Day 21 - 210 squats
Day 22 - 220 squats
Day 23 - 230 squats
Day 24 - 240 squats
Day 25 - 250 squats

Well done on your loss, and I'm sure Amy will have a fab time, before you can spoil her Friday when she gets home.

At the moment I can't even imagine letting Bella play in the park on her own, let alone go on a trip! They grow up too fast don't they x

Morning littlemiss, is it a lie in with no amy? Have yourself a good day. X

Well done on your loss, and I'm sure Amy will have a fab time, before you can spoil her Friday when she gets home.

At the moment I can't even imagine letting Bella play in the park on her own, let alone go on a trip! They grow up too fast don't they x

Good morning hun.
Amy will be having a great time, I know that and if she misses me too much hopefully she will go to her teacher for a hug. Her teacher lives a couple of doors away from us so it is quite nice that she has a bit of an extra bond with her and would feel ok to talk to her. But I'm sure she will be fine and not missing me at all.
I remember thinking the same about Amy when she was little and Dan was going on his school trips, it only seems like 5 mins ago. They grow up so fast.

What have you got planned for today? Did you manage to get straight back on the diet wagon yesterday?xx

Morning littlemiss, is it a lie in with no amy? Have yourself a good day. X

Morning Bubbly one, no lie in. Amy is always last up! Phil gets up at 6.30 so I get up with him and make lunches etc and then Dan gets up at about 7. Amy doesn't usually get up till about 7.45.

I'm missing her loads this morning, I feel lost. I've had to plan a shopping trip mid way through work because it feels strange not taking her to the the taxi. So I am going to nip out to Wilkos to get some party stuff for Saturday night.

On a positive note...we are one day closer to the holiday :) The excitement is kicking in!!xx

Good morning hun.
Amy will be having a great time, I know that and if she misses me too much hopefully she will go to her teacher for a hug. Her teacher lives a couple of doors away from us so it is quite nice that she has a bit of an extra bond with her and would feel ok to talk to her. But I'm sure she will be fine and not missing me at all.
I remember thinking the same about Amy when she was little and Dan was going on his school trips, it only seems like 5 mins ago. They grow up so fast.

What have you got planned for today? Did you manage to get straight back on the diet wagon yesterday?xx

Morning Bubbly one, no lie in. Amy is always last up! Phil gets up at 6.30 so I get up with him and make lunches etc and then Dan gets up at about 7. Amy doesn't usually get up till about 7.45.

I'm missing her loads this morning, I feel lost. I've had to plan a shopping trip mid way through work because it feels strange not taking her to the the taxi. So I am going to nip out to Wilkos to get some party stuff for Saturday night.

On a positive note...we are one day closer to the holiday :) The excitement is kicking in!!xx

Hello hello! Just been having a catch up with being away and looks like you've had a fab time for your birthday and still lost!!! That's fab!!! Keep it up :) xxx

Evening hun x how ru? Nice to catch up with ur mum? Hope things are getting sorted with her house abroad x

What a great day we've had, 1st birthday she's fully understood & it was fab. Got pretty emotional watching her card been shown on cbeebies this morning though :(:eek:

Been a long day though and I'm feeling a bit poopy after a few too many biscuits and cake icing!! 48 hr detox starting tomorrow though so I'm looking forward to some fresh food and nothing else x

How's ur day been hun? Going ok without ur baby home? Xxx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening all,

KMD thank you. I had a great few days not being too good so I was shocked that I managed to lose a pound. But I am back on it big time now and am hoping for a much better loss next week. How are you?xx

Ellejay, I am so pleased that you all had a great day and Freya had so much fun on her birthday. OMG how amazing to get a card read out on cbeebies. Both my kids wanted theirs on there but we were always away when it was their birthdays so never even sent a card in let alone got it read out, how special. Did you record it? Good luck tomorrow with the 48 hour detox, I know you will smash it :)

How are are we all tonight? Sorry not been on here much today. Been really busy with work and mums been here as well so not had any spare time. I 'm missing my little lady so much. The school have been posting updates and photos on their website, so I know she is ok. They look like they're having so much fun. I bet she's not even missing me yet!!

I've been really good again today food wise. I've done my daily detox and then had mushroom risotto for dinner. I cooked up some sweet potato chips (dry fried) for tomorrow lunch and will have them with some chopped salad. I really need to shake it up a bit as getting really bored of plain old salad.

Went for a lovely walk this evening with my mum while Phil grouted the kitchen floor...roll on tomorrow and it will be dried and cleaned and I'll have a lovely new finished tiled floor :)

Hope you've all had a fab day.xx

Evening hun x
Thanks, was a great day x I know, so exciting seeing the card, but I got so excited that I missed the presenter reading the message, and the volume on my tablet was so low I cant hear the recording?! :eek:

Its great u can see pics of amy, where would we b without technology? She'll b bk before u know it, shattered and wanting a cuddle x

Omg, my food today went downhill FAST after we came home...biscuits, jelly babies, chocolate buttons, cake icing....hmm, I c a sweet theme here! Feel so bad, no idea where it came from? Roll on my detox tomorrow!

Bed for me, shattered x hope you've had a good evening hun x L x
Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Little Miss, I've not being around much lately so trying to catch up with my peeps! How are you?

Your food looks great, I have the same problem with salad - it can get soooo boring without dressing. And I miss croutons! (Awww, croutons! Remember them? )
Anyway, what are you planning on doing to perk it up a bit?

Hope you're well!

Good morning all,

Why do I feel like a walking zombie...!!! I am so tired this morning.

Ellejay good luck with the detox today, I'm sure you will be fine and after all the extra naughties you'll have enough sugar stored up to get you through, lol!!

Moonbeamcor, it is nice to see you back :) I'm good thanks, missing Amy like crazy as she is away on her school trip! Salad is really boring me at the moment but today I am going to shake ip up a bit. I cooked some sweet potato chips (dry fried) last night so I am going to warm them up and mix them with cubed salad and a bit of salad cream, hopefully that will make a nice change. Other than that I am not sure, I really need some inspiration. How are you?

Well another really busy day for me again today. I'm not sure how much I'll get on here, so it might not be until later tonight, unless I can get a quick lunch break. Really busy workwise again today and will be working till atleast 5 :( Then food and party shopping tonight.

On a positive note mum's staying with us now until her house completes so I have another person for the detox challenge next week. So Monday to Friday there will be me, mum, Phil and Dan all doing it. So I am really going to go for it. I think I will have lots more fresh fruit and maybe chop it all the night before for the next day and portion it out for us all. I'm thinking more fruit than salad next week but will have to see what I can get when I'm shopping later. I think my shopping bill will be high!! Oh I wish healthy food could be the same price as junk food!!

How are we all today? What have you all got planned? It's a lovely start to the day here, the sun is beaming down, hopefully it will stay like that all day.xx

Back