Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

Its weird to be single again after so long...:eek:

Yeah, I've been part of a couple from the ages of 25 to 42 - 17 years.....It still feels strange to me after 3 years single. :sigh:

no dieting then!! Sounds like you have a good time :)

thats a whole lot of drinking :D :D i cant wait i wish it was sooner so i could get the f*** out of this country :sigh: :sigh:

:D And a bit of shopping thrown in, there is Ann Summers, sports shops, and shops for us men to peruse :D

:D And a bit of shopping thrown in, there is Ann Summers, sports shops, and shops for us men to peruse :D

At least this year you'll know to turn left instead of right at Costa :rolleyes: Maybe the AS shop will actually be open:8855:

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for this one, but I just can't commit to it yet as I still have no way of knowing how my change of personal circumstances/credit crunch etc. is going to affect my finances later in the year :(

As everyone knows, the Liverpool meet is always one of my absolute faves (the delectable Kappa being only one of the reasons why :cool:) so if I can be there, I most certainly will :)

Last edited:
no dieting then!! Sounds like you have a good time :)

Well some still manage to stick to their diets Daisy, it's just a question of whether they want to. :D

:D A let your hair down day, to a certain extent :D

But not too much so that you'd end up doing John Travolta impressions eh Allan? ;);):D

Newsflash Allan!! There are 2 AS shops now!! ;):D

You have it all worked out allan you better turn up :D :D

Or else....................;)

At least this year you'll know to turn left instead of right at Costa :rolleyes: Maybe the AS shop will actually be open:8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855: You didn't tell us it was closed Allan!

:D if no more than two people are on leave, then i might be able to get the time off, i will have to invent a celebration of some sort that weekend :D

Tell them that you're a member of a very select forum and that once a member has agreed to attend a meeting they have to be there. :D:D

Back