Liz's CD Diet to Goal

Hi Liz - lets stop the picking and binging together. We can do it. Good luck at the hospital. I went yesterday for my 3 monthly check which I hate and I think that's why I cheated last night (apart from the fight with my daughter). I was stressed - well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it !!! :)

Well yesterday was a good day! Had my chicken and mushrooms in the evening, followed by a tetra for dessert!

Got up this morning and did my arm weights, squats and lunges then 20 mins on x-trainer. It's the first of the month and feels like a new start. Today I'm going to hang even more clothes up around the house, things that don't quite fit me yet, to motivate me.
I have exactly 7 weeks till 19th September, my goal date. So far my losses have been on average 2.89 if I take out the first week's loss. So if I keep up that average then I'll lose 20 lbs before then, taking me to just over goal. So I'm hoping that I'll have a few exceptional weeks as well.

Have my fish at lunchtime today, so struggling now because I am craving more! Just had a shake and BF has kindly made me yet another coffee to help make me feel full.

Have created a chart like the one KD suggested recently, on my kitchen noticeboard. It counts down to 19th Sep and I'm going to put a big cross against each successful day. I have also listed all the lbs to cross off as I go along, as I think it will be nice to watch them going down.

Roll on another day!

Hey Liz, hope you are doing ok this evening.

I have struggled all week with picking, and have a family BBQ tomorrow which I am having a SS+ meal at so thought sod it and had a SS+ meal this evening - not the end of the world but I so want to stick with a day as I had planned!!

It is a great idea to have the chart of the days you complete - I have had one since the start and it is now day 114 and I have all the crosses in blue on the front of the fridge. I know the weight has come off, but to see the number of days that I have stuck with this diet is brill - I have never stuck with anything as long as this!

Hope you manage to get a full nights sleep!

Aww thanks Wales for that and remembering my lack of sleep! Last night was a little better actually, so think the side effects are wearing off finally.

Wow on 114 days - that's impressive. Wish I could say the same. A SS+ meal really won't make any difference to you, so I don't blame you for having one tonight!

2 major things achieved today that I'm really pleased about.

1) Slept through last night for the first time since going back on my antidepressants. Feels so nice not getting up or waking up several times. Literally didn't wake once.
2) Got to my mini goal (the one that's been taking forever!) of 11 and a half stones. Lightest I've been for years. It's giving me hope that I will manage to get to goal.

Done my 20 mins on x-trainer and arm weights, so just need to do my squats and lunges at some point today.
Tried on playsuits and my other new red dress and I could definitely get away with wearing them all, although I think they'll look nicer at 11 stone.

Great news Liz, I think a good nights sleep is priceless! And am sure the clothes look fab - such a great boost.

I restarted my free weight exercises, crunches and squats today - new regime I think every morning - mind you it is so much easier when it is a bright sunny morning :D

Know what you mean! Am a lot less inclined to do it when it's cold and rainy.
I really struggle getting back up with squats but am getting there. Good for you for starting up again!

Aw well done Liz. This is fantastic. The fact you slept through is such a bonus. You're sounding so focused and determined right now and lots calmer yayayayayayayayaay! lol

Think I'm of to the gym soon with oh to do weights.

Have a brilliant day hun xxx hugs and a few more hugs

Thanks Sunshine :) I am feeling calmer actually, but hadn't noticed until I just read that from you.

Went to a car auction today with my Dad (as I know nothing about cars) and I got a lovely car!!!!

This is so much more than just a nice car for me. I have an old VW Golf GTI that has been such a source of pain, stress and money that I've been seriously worried and stressed by it.

Now I have a nice Ford Focus 2002 with only 56k miles on the clock. It's the most beautiful car I've ever had :):):)

So it's taken a big issue out of my life. One thing at a time, but finally feeling better and more positive about things. It's also kept me occupied all day long, so I've had no chance to think about food!

Thanks Sunshine :) I am feeling calmer actually, but hadn't noticed until I just read that from you.

Went to a car auction today with my Dad (as I know nothing about cars) and I got a lovely car!!!!

This is so much more than just a nice car for me. I have an old VW Golf GTI that has been such a source of pain, stress and money that I've been seriously worried and stressed by it.

Now I have a nice Ford Focus 2002 with only 56k miles on the clock. It's the most beautiful car I've ever had :):):)

So it's taken a big issue out of my life. One thing at a time, but finally feeling better and more positive about things. It's also kept me occupied all day long, so I've had no chance to think about food!

Good for you! I love a nice new car, what colour did you get! So exciting isnt it! x

It's a kind of pale metallic green! I love green, although my BF tells me it's unlucky!

Hiya, thought I'd pop in and say hi. Thanks for your message. :) I'll still be on here when I'm away to keep motivated. Hope you're getting on well. hugs xxx

Hey Sunshine :) Are you there now? I'm impressed with you sticking to it on your break, very motivated!

I am shattered today - think I went overboard on water yesterday and must have got up about 4 times throughout the night.

Interviewing someone at 4:30, then off home! Hope I last that long. Maybe I should power nap :)

Just a quick pop in whilst I have my coffee before getting ready for work. 3 lbs down this week! 11stone 5lbs, lowest I've been in years and comfortably getting into all 12's now.
Can't believe I'll be actually seeing the 10's. I think I might cry when I see that :)
Also means I've lost a total of 50lbs since starting :)

Hey hon.... 3lbs is fab and so is 11.5 I can't wait to be there. 50lbs is amzing you should be so proud of yourself :) keep at it buddy xx

Morning, awww well done 3lbs down is brilliant. You're doing sooooow well.

Yep i'm in Dublin now. It's different tho as I'm staying with my Dad so it's easier to stay on track. It's not like on an all-inclusive holiday or something. Just wish the lbs would start going down for me, driving me mad at the moment! But sticking with it.

You're sounding so bright and cheerful, it's fab.

Big hugs xxx

Thanks Lexy and Sunshine :)

Bet Dublin is lovely Sunshine. Never been there. It would probably be really hard if you were stopping in a 5 star hotel! Well it would be for me. The lbs will start coming down soon. They can't not. You're so slim now that I guess it gets harder x

Well I'm having a disastrous week so far weight wise. After taking the weekend off and not tempering myself at all I showed a 7lb gain!!! 7lbs!!! How is it possible that some people cheat all the time and lose or STS and I put on 7lbs?

I know it's probably water weight, so hoping it will be off by WI on Wed as will be seriously upset otherwise. Still I had a fab weekend.

Got to go on x-trainer yet, but feel so sluggish and crappy from eating that I can't be bothered. Have done lunges, squats and weights twice today, so not all bad.

Hi hon, the first weekend I went off plan after a few weeks of SS I put on 6lbs in 2 days. Went straight back on SS the Sunday and by the Monday morning had lost the gain and by Thursday weigh in still managed to lose 2lbs!!!! SO DON'T WORRY, just get straight back on SS and it will go before you know it! xxx

Back