Liz's CD Diet to Goal

Not updated this for ages. Feeling a bit rough today, so not in work. Just lying in bed. Not sure what's up, but tummy is a bit dodgy and BF said I felt like I was burning up.
Had my shake though, a coffee and glugging water. Nice to have this site to do something!
STS yesterday at WI. Not overly surprised. Have really upped my exercise and know it can happen when you do that. Lost lots of inches though in the last 2 weeks. 1/2 off chest, 1 off waist and 3.5 off my hips!!! So pleased as my hips are what I've been focusing on with the exercise. I know people say you can't spot reduce, but I'm bl**dy well gonna try :)

Sorry you dont feel too good Liz, but you are doing really well. 3.5" off your hips in 2 weeks is fab. I was a gym bunny once, was at the gym before work, after work, did a class then went home and did a video - now I hate exercise. I know my weight would drop off if I exercised, just cant find the motivation. So, well done you for getting into it.

Thanks hunnie. I hate the gym too, which is why I do it all at home. TBH I don't enjoy it initially, but once I get going I do.
It's more watching my shape change that I enjoy. If it changed sitting on the sofa watching trashy American telly then I'd be doing that!!!

Good work on the inches hun. How rubbish you're stuck at home feeling ill. Loads of day time TV will be good tho :) I've frozen my gym membership till Jan. I'm actually out of the country over the next few months more than I'm in it and I can't gym on 810.... weights at home for me , wobble machine (power plates) and walking I'm thinking.

You're doing fab hunxxx

Thanks hun. Wow you really travel alot. Must be hard to do CD when you are travelling so much, so well done xxx

Hope you feel better soon xxx I absolutely hate exercising and just can't get into it at all. I used to be a dancer, which I loved, now if I could just find an adult tap class or majorettes I'd be laughing, lol. I'm actually still pretty flexible so I'm going to start a yoga class on 7th September and will see how that goes.

I wish I had your stamina........

Thanks Scottishmum. I'm the laziest person in the world, so am just hoping I can carry it on for life.
I love yoga and find going to a class really motivational, but I am saving pennies at the moment for holiday. Have fun at your class!

I'm the laziest person in the world
Might need to fight you for that title! :p

Haha, nah you can have it, too lazy to fight ya...:)

Hope you are feeling better today Liz, it's rubbish feeling ill.

I have been going to yoga for just over a month and I love it - the teacher is great, she doesn't push too hard and you don't have to tie yourself in knots to get the benefit! I would definitely recommend it

Hey Wales, much better thanks :) Glad you're enjoying the yoga. I love it. Which sort of yoga is it? I find it so relaxing and a great stretch! Not been for a few weeks though, as can't afford it at the moment.

Hi Liz, glad you are feeling better - it's not great feeling rough, especially where youhave things to do and places to go!

I think it is Hatha Yoga, just checked her website. I have a couple of yoga dvds that I should use at home but I prefer the classes as she tells you more about it and I find I can clear my head better than at home.

Hi Liz

You really are doing so well hon,just stay focused.
I know what you mean about being sleep deprived,but won't take long till tablets kick in and hopefully you will feel much better. (Especially after good nites sleep lol)!
Take care hon and will keep trake of your progress.

Nat xx

Hi Liz, glad you are feeling better - it's not great feeling rough, especially where youhave things to do and places to go!

I think it is Hatha Yoga, just checked her website. I have a couple of yoga dvds that I should use at home but I prefer the classes as she tells you more about it and I find I can clear my head better than at home.

One of my classes was hatha and it's lovely and relaxing, whilst quite intense. I think it's one of those classes where you don't realise how hard you've worked until the next day! I have DVD's but never use them and much prefer a class. It is a lot easier to clear your head and I feel more inclined to stay in the poses if everyone else is! Don't want to be that one that gives up :D

Thanks Nat. Am used to the tablets now, so thankfully they don't affect my sleep too much :)

Plus with the addition of more exercise, now that I'm working up the plans I find I have quite a bit of energy!

Hi Liz

You really are doing so well hon,just stay focused.
I know what you mean about being sleep deprived,but won't take long till tablets kick in and hopefully you will feel much better. (Especially after good nites sleep lol)!
Take care hon and will keep trake of your progress.

Nat xx

Not been keeping this very updated really. Have been on 1200 since my funny turn! Am enjoying it, but it's a challenge thinking about what to have, so much choice and variety.

Can't believe how close it is to my holiday. Seem to have been stuck on 11 stone 4 forever though. I'm not surprised the scales haven't moved this week going from 810 to 1200. As long as I don't put on, I'll be pleased. Hopefully I'll drop the last 4lbs before hols to get to my lowest weight of 11 stone :)

Hi Liz - glad you are feeling well and enjoying the 1200 plan. I started 1000 yesterday and my scales are up slightly but I am not concerned to be honest, it is a longer journey than just this week.

Just think how much better you will feel on holiday at this end of the diet rather than at the start! Am sure you will have a fab time and we will want a full report and pics when you come back - plus what a perfect antidote to this rubbish weather at the moment.

Keep updating with your 1200 progress - I will be interested to hear as I will be there sooner rather than later.

Have a good evening...

Thanks Wales :) Mine went up a lb when I started, but like you say, it's a long journey. I think that it's impossible not to lose on 1000 or 1200 because that's a lot less than most people consume on a daily basis!

Defo let me know how you get on with 1000. Have you thought about doing a diary to track your progress?

I have been thinking about starting a diary, I am writing down everything I eat from the list for the day as I am reordering the food a little, having the carb at lunch time so I need to keep track of what i am eating. Isn't it strange having more than one meal a day and not all the packs! I have a blinding headache today and wonder if it almost like reverse ketosis?

Are you going to keep your diary here or move onto the 1000 maintenance thread?

Hmm, not sure. Perhaps might be an idea to move onto maintenance thread. Might send message to Mini and ask her to move this.
Feels weird being on a higher plan, in that I feel a bit out of the action in a way (with all the new SS, SS+ people starting).
I'd love to read your diary. Will you start it here or on maintenance?

Back