Liz's CD Diet to Goal

Thanks Lexy. Glad I'm not the only one, that makes me feel a bit better. Have managed to do x-trainer and am glugging water :)

Your little Molly is absolutely gorgeous by the way! So cute. My dog would love her :)

Ahhh thanks Liz - she is my baby, though at 10.5 months now, quite a bit bigger! What dog have you got? xx

Border collie and he's about to be 2! He's called Moss.

Ah ha there you are. I couldn't find your thread and wondered where you'd got to. How are you feeling now? I've faffed a bit the last few days however today I'm back on track and it sounds like you are too from other threads (not that i'm stalking you lol). So i've bumped your thread up so you have to update lol :) Tell me how you are getting on now. xxx hugs x

Aww hey SS, lovely to hear from you :) Am back on track now thankfully and the scales are moving a little!
Glugging lots.
Glad to hear you're getting on well these last few days! x

Was back on track, but let myself down a little at the weekend. Not badly enough to put on or anything, but not shifted much weight. Have been focusing heavily on getting fit, which was my original plan.

So am really pleased with my progress on that and after putting on 3lbs last week I think I will have that shifted. So wasted 2 weeks basically, but managed to buy size 12 jeans, and dropped quite a few inches.

Not sure what to aim for for hols in 5 weeks as don't want to SS or even SS+ right up till holiday. Would like to work up the plans before then, do the holiday and then continue exercise and healthy eating/maintenance.

So, am hoping to get to 10 stone 7 lb and then decide what to do!

Today has been stressful so far. Went to dr's, but my dr wasn't in today so had to see another one. He's not as empathic and doesn't know me so well. I wanted to increase my medication to what I used to be on, as I know that worked, but he wants me to stay on 20mg. It's only just taken the edge off the stress, so I know it's too low a dose.
Then he told me my DEXA scan came back as having slightly lowered bone density and said that he wanted to check my oestrogen levels. Not sure why having just had the scan. Would have been okay, but then they said they were going to take the blood there and then. I need time to prepare for needles!
Managed to not completely break down and cry, but it took mucho effort. So no increase on tablets and a horrible needle. Been working since early this morning, so am now sitting down. Am going to take a diazepam and calm down.

Liz, sorry to hear you have had a bad day - hope the diazepam has helped some. I'm not having a good day either - the spot on my face has been diagnosed as a boil so I have antibiotics :( bummer. Still I would rather have a boil when I weigh 12 st rather than 18 ;)

Hope you get your next app with your preferred doctor - take care x

Thanks Wales. 2 diazepam later and I felt very chilled :)

That's a shame about the boil, bet it's painful and hope it clears up soon. Definitely a better look as 12 stone I reckon! People will be too busy checking you out to notice it!!!

Awwwwwww honey..... I hope you're okay. I have to go away for a couple of days but I'll be back on here soon to see how you're doing.

Sending you another big squishy hug xxx

Thanks Sunshine :) Am feeling much more positive today!
Have you dyed your hair? It looks fab. Same colour as mine is, having done mine the other day.

Well so far as feeling much more motivated. Had put on the week before last, but lost it all this week. So back where I started from 2 weeks ago, but that makes me feel like it's a new start.

Also, my old banger of a car that I want to sell has sailed through it's MOT, I've got it valetted and now I just need to put it on autotrader to sell. Am hoping to make £1000 to take on hols for spending money. Never in a million years thought it would pass, let alone sail through.

Also, despite my stress at work with being on my own (my colleagues on hols for ages) I have pretty much washed my hands of a certain client whose been stressing me out. Plus my landlady told me today that I can bring my dog into work!!! So happy about that as it means I don't have to keep leaving early to get home for him, which means that I'll be able to focus more.

Good day really. Now, just gotta walk the dog and go xtrainer at some point today. :)

Hi hon, I'm glad you're feeling better today :D

It's funny, we are almost the same height, almost the same weight, both have recruitment companies and both have dogs - similar or what!!! :D xxxx

Ooh, that is very strange! Even more so as I've just changed my height. I thought I was 5'6'' but when I went for a scan and got measured at the hospital they said I was 5'7'' apparently!
Not convinced, but hey, it helps my BMI so who am I to argue.

How you getting on with CD lately? Hope all is good with you!

Hee hee - I'm doing good thanks hon. Day 2 of SS again on a mission now to get to the low 11's and then am thinking about moving up the plans until goal of between 10 and 10.7 xx

Pretty much exactly the same as me! Going on hols in just over 4 weeks, so want to get to 11 ideally by my WI on Wednesday and then maybe do one more week of SS+ and then go up to 1200.
Otherwise my body will be in shock from SS+ to Orlando food with no in between!!!

Well I am having a fabulous day today. Not felt so positive in ages.

It's only 30 days till my hols and I'm majorly excited.

I've also just been into town with a friend I've not seen for a long time, so it was lovely to catch up. We had a look in a few shops. I ended up buying some lovely things. 2 dresses and a top from Matalan. Then a gorgeous dress from Monsoon reduced from about £75 to £25! Finally 2 dresses from French Connection - one at £30 and one at £32.50. They are so lovely and all are slightly tight, but not unachievably so.

So I am 100% confident that they will all fit like gloves come the holiday.

I am firmly in ketosis - can tell because not remotely hungry, feeling completely hyper and elated!!! It's so nice to back to not thinking about food, although it's taken about 2 weeks of messing around to get to this point.

It's weird, having had planned breaks before I got back on track straight away. This time round I didn't manage it. Put on 3lbs and took a week to lose it, so 2 wasted weeks. Lesson learnt though; won't be having any more planned breaks before I go on holiday, as I think it's just too hard when you're quite close to goal.

Plus people keep paying me compliments and that makes me complacent. So, back on SS+ and feeling really relieved about it. CDC helped me with motivation this week massively.

Glad you had a positive day, it is a great feeling and it does you good to remember how good it feels (for the not so good days!)

Your holidays are so close so perfect motivation to stick with CD, I am sure you will get to your goal in time for your hols - and looking fab in those new dresses!!

Hi Liz, great to hear you are having a fab day today. I am on day 3 of a 10 day stint of SS was struggling a bit earlier when I found cold chicken in the fridge left from my friend staying a couple of days ago, so picked all the meat off it and gave it to the dog....... she couldn't believe her luck.

Went on a nice long walk earlier and now watching BB, counting down until bed time then that's day 3 done and dusted!

It definitely gets harder as you get nearer to goal, what with the compliments and just wanting to be sociable again. I know it will take me a while to get the last stone that I want to lose off in a few lbs time as I have loads going on at the weekends and am just not a water on a night out kind of gal!

Hope tomorrow is as good as today for you :D xx

Glad you are having a good day Liz and finding it a bit easier. I am sure the dresses will fit perfect by your hols too, so that's an incentive. You are doing really well, keep it up x

Thanks guys :) you're all doing so well too. Will be interesting to read this diary back when I get to goal, as I have had some crappy and some really good days, like we all do I guess.

Today was fun. Went ice skating with BF. Only managed an hour because my feet were killing me! They were bruised as soon as I took the skates off. Feel pleased that I went though, although not as good as was when I was a kid and fearless. Didn't fall over, which was nice!

Then went shopping for some little bits and pieces for holiday. We are staying in a suite that has a balcony and wanted some nice night wear to lounge around in. Normally sleep naked, but sitting outside it's nicer to have something on! So got some nice pj's for £9 and 2 belts (in S/M!!!) - one for £3 and one for £5. A hair accessory, to keep my fringe off my face as growing it out. 3 pairs of pants in 10-12 (probably too small for now), some leggings to wear with the long tops I have to keep me cool around the parks in the Florida sun.

Finally some workout gear in size 12 - I actually look like a trussed up turkey lol. It's that tightish cotton/lycra stuff that's only flattering if you're perfectly toned. Still it's spurred me on to do some exercise if only to get rid of my massive belly! Why did I think it would disappear at the same rate as the rest of me?!! Feel like I'm turning from a pear into an apple at this rate :)

Back