ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Nixnax said:
Hi Liz,

how you finding it?

I'm starting the WW old points system Next week, the weekend is almost here and I intend on eating my body weight over it as my last bit of fun he he.

Hi hunni
Nice to hear from u x
Not too bad ta Hun, once u get to grips with propoints r different to old points, for instance fruit is free on PP not on discovery so that foods list I sent u may not b correct x but u defo need the propoints calculator to assist u x I got an app one it was 59p have u a smart phone?
My points are 29 a wk n u get 49 weekly points n also activity points which is 70 cals burnt=1 PP
If u want to know ur PP allowance just ask on here n someone will work it out for u x
Oo Davey from SF is on here too! So look out for him!
Enjoy yr wkend of eating Hun am jealous but will b having friends over tomoz so will be using my weekly points for sure.
Cu on here nxt wk xxx

jem3139 said:
your doin fab Liz x

Cheers hun x i a bit worried my points r wrong xx

Having ww sweet n sour chicken with rice so chicken - 1, rice -6 n SnS sauce - 2
So tea is 9 x I will tot up in a min x

Total is 30! Had 2 digestives whilst making tomoz pudding! Lol x

Forgot to say went to the gym, did an hour on the treadmill! Running n walking burnt over 400cals, bicep/tricep curls and 300 sit-up/crunches at the gym, 100 in am at home! I need (BEP) Fergie's abs by November, it's my challenge to myself!
They coming on at the top but I been neglecting the bottom so I doing extra lower ab work to help!
I pray I have lost this week cos otherwise I have hit a wall as I still have plenty to loose but at the mo it looks like I tightening up which is well n good but I want rid of some of the flab!
I weigh 11st 6 at the mo it's my lowest weight so far have been back up then back to it wen I was on SF so I need to hit my next lil target 11st 5 but I don't think I gonna do it! Come on WW PP do ur thing!!! X

Hi wishbird and welcome all fruit is free but if you use tinned make sure you drain it good luck with it x

boofle said:
Hi wishbird and welcome all fruit is free but if you use tinned make sure you drain it good luck with it x

Thanks hunni x

thebaker said:
Best of luck on the pro points. Been at it for 4 weeks now and 8 lbs lost. Was 11.6 starting so its working:D:vibes:

Ah thanks for that Hun x makes me feel better I hope it does come off x

hi Liz hope you are well ... just check your chicken pp 1 sounds a wee bit low hun. have a good weekend x

jem3139 said:
hi Liz hope you are well ... just check your chicken pp 1 sounds a wee bit low hun. have a good weekend x

Oo u too Jem x
I not bad glad it's Friday x
Having a big meal n wine tonight but i got so e WP to use x
I know chicken seems low I was working off summit I saw in daily mail article said 175g chick was 1pp wot is normally as i dont have the pack x

Found u!!! :) here to help with any questions! Good luck xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Found u!!! :) here to help with any questions! Good luck xx

Hi Hun cheers x

Hi
I didn't really count points yesterday! Agh!
I was so busy yesterday.
Had 2slices brown toast with a tiny bit of marmalade for breakky.
Lunch was a piece of leftover tart from Fridays meal! Omg
Tea was a mixed veg n cheesy fritatta with potatoes, n olives n lots of free veg so I will need to check how many points that was! I am useless!
Didn't make the gym either but going later today after we had OH parents round for Sunday fathers day dinner! More points gone I defo won't have lost owt this wk n it's weigh day tomoz!

Breakky this am:
Chocolate weetabix it's heaven 4pp
Sk Milk - 2pp

Will sign in later x

Enjoy ur Sunday lunch lovely and u never kno u might get a sneaky loss! Xx

hi Liz hope all is goin well enjoy your sunday lunch pet. 120g cooked chicken breast is 4pp according to the ww pocket book hun hope this helps x

Hi
Well I have decided to write the wkend off I haven't eaten that much but I cannot bother to work out my points lol x

I appear to have hit an 11st 6 wall as my weight is still the same! So I am at a loss as to wot to do whether to stick with ww or just cut down n exercise! As I am on holidays from friday going on the motorbike to isle of man for my hubby's bday, he not happy he is 51 bless him! Anyhoo I always find it difficult to stick to diets on hols but I will defo not be going mad so not sure whether to just eat same things as last wk, but also I got no money so will have to eat wot I have! Then I may start back on it wen I back after hols!
I am really annoyed at staying the same!
I may even do sf again as I have tons of powder left lol x
Agh

I also did over an hour on the treadmill n 600 ab crunches at the gym yestday!
I suppose STS is better than a gain after fri n sun food! Grr I will keep gyming n cutting back n c how I go!
X

Hi liz, I am officially starting tomorrow. I'm doing the old points system. It's easier to work out. I'm allowed 21 per day. My plan is to plan every meal today and stick to it. I'm saving points to have a dominos treat at the weekend!

Nixnax said:
Hi liz, I am officially starting tomorrow. I'm doing the old points system. It's easier to work out. I'm allowed 21 per day. My plan is to plan every meal today and stick to it. I'm saving points to have a dominos treat at the weekend!

Hi nikki
Oo best of luck to u honey! I am fed up of dieting full stop! Aghh x

Back