ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Its a pain in the grass isn't it!! Wish I could afford lipo lol!

aww Liz don't be too disheartened , stick with it ...it does work.Have a fab holiday x

jem3139 said:
aww Liz don't be too disheartened , stick with it ...it does work.Have a fab holiday x

Thanks Jem x I will defo start again after hols cos I feel I not given ww a chance really have I lolz xx
ThNks for yr support Hun x

Nixnax said:
Its a pain in the grass isn't it!! Wish I could afford lipo lol!

Indeed it is x I will give it another go after my hols x let me know how u getting on! X

Well done on ur exercise!! Enjoy hol xx

Thanks Carly x

I did 55 on treadmill at the gym yesterday n 300 crunches as my abs were a bit achy x

don't wait until after your hols start again Now you could gain between now and coming back wereas if you start now you will lose before you go ...it might be a small loss but it will still be a loss then when you get there if you put on you wont have as much to lose when you get back .....if that makes any sense lol .have a good day hun x

Well done on exercise :) xx

Went to the gym did 45 mins on treadmill, 600 crunches, quad press, bicep, triceps curls, shouder n chest press. A bit of toning, my arms are coming on now!

Jem thanks for the advice n I know wot u mean but I not in right frame of mind this wk, plus I go on hol Friday to Monday so it's not a long time n I am not planning to stuff my face but it is hubbys bday on Sunday so I may have a pud Sunday but he is dieting too n doing well just cutting bak so he won't let me not that am likely too. N this wk am eating same stuff I was eating last wk whilst I was ww n counting apart from I had a few lil extras yesterday but once I get the lil extras out the way I can get bak into it next wk for sure.
Hope everyone else is doing well
X

Well done for the gym! Enjoy ur hol :) xx

Thanks Carly x

Enjoy your holiday hun, forget about dieting for a week, enjoy yourself.

Nixnax said:
Enjoy your holiday hun, forget about dieting for a week, enjoy yourself.

Aw thanks nikki u r star for saying that as I have felt right guilty n started counting points today n on my hungry day too lolz x x hope ur first wk goes well x x

for the rest of the week i'm working all day at work and working in the pub weds, thurs, fri nights :( also working in there on sat and sunday!! Will be worth it though, once i've saved all the money from it :)

Where are you going on holz?

Nixnax said:
for the rest of the week i'm working all day at work and working in the pub weds, thurs, fri nights :( also working in there on sat and sunday!! Will be worth it though, once i've saved all the money from it :)

Where are you going on holz?

Oo yeah think of the money Hun for sure x
We off on motorbike to isle of man going on the ferry at Liverpool on Friday we there 4days for my hubby's bday xx I am giddy xx we doin tt track now racing is over xx

ooo that sounds like fun :)

Nixnax said:
ooo that sounds like fun :)

It shud b if the weather holds x agh x
We did a tour from John o groats to lands end last June n it was glorious the whole time x

jem3139 said:
have a fab time pet n enjoy x

Thanks Jem sorry if I sounded like I was arguing with my response to u b4 honey xx it's difficult to take tone off ppl writing stuff if u get me xx

Have a fab hol x

Back