ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Enjoy the hairdressers :D course sounds brill :D when would u start? is it pricey or ok? x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Enjoy the hairdressers :D course sounds brill :D when would u start? is it pricey or ok? x

Thanks Hun x
The course is at night for 4 weeks at £56, not sure wot that includes cos I bet I need makeup etc but I need to phone em as there are no dates as such I think they like to get a few ppl n decide dates later.
X

Hi all
Not done anything much again today it's lovely lol x

Got a phonecall from one of the bridesmaids from this wkends wedding n she wants us for her wedding next sept!
Yay another job already! It's nice to know they liked us!
X
Hair doo tomoz gonna have some long layers put in! Not had my hair done properly for ages n ages x

Tea tonight was yummy, Moroccan lamb with veg, pine nuts, apricot cous cous cud eat it again x
Attempted at my first souffle last night made a blackberry one! Unfortunately it exploded n was a little runny so am trying again by tipping it into a bigger dish so it can't go over edge! N cooking it for longer lol x

We want pics of hair :) course sounds brill!! And yay for job!! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
We want pics of hair :) course sounds brill!! And yay for job!! Xx

Thanks Hun x I defo will put some pix on x at salon at lunch so will pop them on after then x

Dubchick81 said:
Yay congratz on getting another booking.. that's great.. :D

Aw thanks it is isn't it! I want to do it all the time now!
Although it's taking hubby ages to sort pix we took over 800 on our cameras but I reckon once we do it alot we will get more organised! I must say the photos look amazing xx

Dubchick81 said:
Yea once you've done it a couple of times you'll find a routine and a way of getting thru the routine quicker.. Trial and error..
Sounds like you had a right ball doing it.. Delighted :D

Defo did honey!
;-)
X

Hair done looks ace! Just on way home will post b4 n aft pix shortly lol x

B4! Ew!
image-2675437968.jpg

After! I love it, side fringe n many long layers! Yay x
image-57258571.jpg

Thoughts please x

Dubchick81 said:
LOVE it!!! Its fab.. The fringe makes such a difference.. :eek:)

Aw thanks Hun! Am well impressed! It will super funky wen I get my gel on it too! Yay x

Wow! I love the fringe hon, you're looking fab-dabby-dosie!! :) xx Hope you're well hon, is it your scan this week or was that last thursday now?? I'm all confused lol.. x

azwethinkweiz said:
Wow! I love the fringe hon, you're looking fab-dabby-dosie!! :) xx Hope you're well hon, is it your scan this week or was that last thursday now?? I'm all confused lol.. x

Aw thanks hun x
My scan is tomoz indeed hun at 9.20am!
Deep joy x
How ru doing?
X

Just watched film 'Eat,Pray,Love' makes me wanna travel n c stuff! Hmm wishful thinking, will only b able to do that if my numbers come up on lottery! Lol
X

Wishbird007 said:
Aw thanks hun x
My scan is tomoz indeed hun at 9.20am!
Deep joy x
How ru doing?
X

Knew it was a thursday soon lol. Good luck, hope it goes ok!?
I'm a bit iffy, just very down lately and fighting with the OH. Will cheer up soon I'm sure. Any news chick?
Never seen that movie, any good? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back