ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

azwethinkweiz said:
Knew it was a thursday soon lol. Good luck, hope it goes ok!?
I'm a bit iffy, just very down lately and fighting with the OH. Will cheer up soon I'm sure. Any news chick?
Never seen that movie, any good? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks again x
Aw poor u sweetie am sorry to hear that! Aw hope u cheer up soon! Defo need to treat u sen to a good night out with ur buds maybe?
Not much news, wedding pix went excellent! Got another client for another wedding a year today lol!
Yeah it's a good pick me up film x
Xxx take care honey xxX

Mornin
Scan day! Wish it was a good scan day like wen ur preggers! I hate it I will b surrounded by happy parents to b n there's me sat with my poor hubby waiting to c if I will b having a girl cyst or a boy cyst! n if I can go on my cruise or not! I better b able to go don't think I cud cope if I can't! Once I been diagnosed with summit then the insurance can cover it! N we can go! If nothing shows up on the scan then wot!
My Docs appt for results isn't until 21st sept! The wait will kill me! Deep joy! Lol
X

Aww well that sux balls!!! (hee hee)
Well fingers n toes crossed ur results come back sooner than expected and its all clear and u get to go on ur lovely cruise :D
I was at the hospital a few back.. Had a scare a few months back and had a follow up check up a few weeks back. My results weren't due back for another 2 weeks, but I got them last week. I nearly hit the floor when I saw the envelope.. Thought seen as they were back so soon it meant there was a problem (again!) Thankfully all's clear :D
So hopefully u get good results too :D xxx

Thanks Francis! Glad u got all clear Hun!
Xx
Had scan got 5 possible endo cysts the largest being 1 inch so just wait to c wot Docs suggests for treatment on 21st!
:-(
X

I know it's metaphorical, and you won't be able to feel the actual warmth.
But.
If I could, I would give my cup of tea to you.
xxxx

Ela ine said:
I know it's metaphorical, and you won't be able to feel the actual warmth.
But.
If I could, I would give my cup of tea to you.
xxxx

Bless u hunni x thanks muchly darlin x

I'm rather worried about wot doc has to say wen I see her on 21st but I'm hoping its just a case of taking some hormone treatments as the cysts have to be bigger for them to have to operate by the look of it!
5 possible endo cysts n the largest bein 1inch but scan guy said they not very dark like usual chocolate cysts n cud be follicular cysts as my cycle only ended 7 days ago! So will c!
Just hope the hols insurance will cover me so I can still cruise in nov! Agh!
X
Hubby is ignoring the fact i got em again at the mo n I cud ball about it! But ignoring sounds good too! For now lol x

Had pork stroganoff n rice for late tea at 9! Having a glass of red stuff now n had a nice chat with my sister, feel better n not going to worry about my cysts til I c doc gonna carry on regardless as it were lolx

Hi ppl
Had a right nice dream that kt tunstall was my best mate! We hung out together n chatted it was great, sad i know!
I love nice dreams as u wake up feelin better! Which i did! X
That's y I have changed my prof pix again! Lol
X
Taken some pix of my grandson today he is so funny!
Having granddaughter stop over tonight she is right giddy bless her, she gone on about it all wk!
Having pancetta n mush linguine for tea n Hannah is having pizza lol x
I plan to take her to the local farm tomoz while hubby gyms it!
N in afternoon our wedding couple r coming to chose their photos for their pix book n album! X

Hair is Gorgeous u foxy lady! Hope doc reassures u on 21st.... Does sound like small cysts so hope all is ok :) and hope cruise is fine to go ahead! Hugs x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hair is Gorgeous u foxy lady! Hope doc reassures u on 21st.... Does sound like small cysts so hope all is ok :) and hope cruise is fine to go ahead! Hugs x

Aw thanks hunni x a fringe defo takes some getting used to lol x

Cheers to greetings I hope so too! We have found a reasonable insurance so just hope nothing happens once we pay the cruise balance on 24th hmm cutting it fine innit lol x
I am staying positive!
X

Oooo your hair looks soo lovely hunny :) love it xxxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Oooo your hair looks soo lovely hunny :) love it xxxx

Aw cheers babs x I am happy with it too x
;-)

Ew morning!
Up for work again, am so tired!
Well had a wk off n done jack all!
But have rested n was better than bein at work defo but just feels a waste but thankful this next wkend we going to Southampton, stopping over on Saturday then going for a tour of cruise ship, Azura! Which we hope will b our plan for our next cruise, it's same size as one we going on in 68 days! Oo love it wen count down is going down!
Wud like to do a cruise from Southampton, it's really great!

Anyhoo, not done any really dieting or exercise this wk so am Bak at gym this wk n gonna try eating healthy then after seeing Docs I think I shall do slim fast in the week.
I need to try my dresses on actually see how far I got to go x

Hope u all have happy Monday's! God I hate Monday's n gud luk for any WI's
Xx

Today's menu-
B:
Choc weetabix spoonsize n sk milk
L:
Porridge n sk milk
Snx:
Fruit n nuts
D:
Pork in mustard sauce n pots n broccoli

Went to gym - managed 30 mins treadmill, 10 mins rower n a swim

Yay
X

YUM! those chocolate weetabix sound so nice, but I have yet to try them... maybe a Winter treat with warm skimmed milk! x

Dubchick81 said:
Well done on the exercise hun.. I can manage 10 seconds on the rower lol... Ah I get to about 5mins and i'm dead.. well done u..
Wish I cud swim.. :(
Pork in mustard sauce... Please explain? Sounds yum x

Thanks babs xx
I used to be same I just up it a bit everytime, managed 20 mins other week nearly died lolz x ;-)

Oo pork in mustard SOS was gorge,
Recipe-
Fry Pork steaks until brown, set aside in same pan fry up butter n 4/5 spring onions, add pork back in then add 150ml apple juice, 200ml chicken stock n 2 tsp Dijon mustard n 2 tsp of thyme n simmer for 15 mins, then remove pork from SOS n reduce sauce down till thickens then add 6 tblsp of reduced fat creme fraiche simmer for 2 mins then add the pork bak in n serve with either rice or veg n baby pots yummy xx I added mushrooms to the sauce to before I simmered it for extra bulk.
X

Choc bix r heaven! There is normal size which r nice but spoonsize taste even better not sure y!
N they r nice with warm milk too xx
;-)

Back