ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Anyone know if u can change ur diary title on this app? Xx

Dubchick81 said:
No idea how but Claire changes hers.. Not sure if you need to be on a PC/laptop to do it tho..

Hope you had a good weekend? x

Yes ta hun. U? Any news on ur lil lovenest? X

Best part of my weekend was... Getting my bridesmaid dress and seeing it fitted even though I'd gained weight since we took measurements. The other 2 bridesmaids are teeny though. One has a 24in waist and the other a 28in waist. Am I going to look like a whale or what??

Think you need to change the title on your PC, can't find anything in the app to do it. Claire-bear will know for sure. Xx any plans for this weekend? Motorbike tour sounds pretty amazing!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
No idea how but Claire changes hers.. Not sure if you need to be on a PC/laptop to do it tho..

Hope you had a good weekend? x

I tried doing wot it says on pc, to double click it but it highlights the title then takes u into diary think im doing summit wrong lol x agh x

Yes ta hun. U? Any news on ur lil lovenest? X
No news at all.. Waiting for the Valuation fella to go out.. Then he has to submmit his report to the bank and they take it from there.. Its just a waiting game now really..

Go to the top of this page ...
Youll see this ...

MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum > Slimming Clubs > Weight Watchers > Weight Watchers - Food Diaries > ProPoints Liz's Simply Filling Diary

click on the
Weight Watchers - Food Diaries

youll see your diary ..

next to your diary heading ... it says propoints

double click .. itll then let you change the title ;)

Am sending all sorts of good thoughts that your scan results give you something easily treatable so you're better soon.

Your weekend sounds fun - and that sounds like a CRACKING holiday to plan, too, awesome! No wonder you're excited :D

I think the best part of my weekend was napping on my couch in the sun with a book (how boring am I!?!) :D

*Claire-Bear* said:
Go to the top of this page ...
Youll see this ...

MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum > Slimming Clubs > Weight Watchers > Weight Watchers - Food Diaries > ProPoints Liz's Simply Filling Diary

click on the
Weight Watchers - Food Diaries

youll see your diary ..

next to your diary heading ... it says propoints

double click .. itll then let you change the title ;)

It wont let me! Agh but thanks anyhoo claire lovey xxx

wenchie said:
Am sending all sorts of good thoughts that your scan results give you something easily treatable so you're better soon.

Your weekend sounds fun - and that sounds like a CRACKING holiday to plan, too, awesome! No wonder you're excited :D

I think the best part of my weekend was napping on my couch in the sun with a book (how boring am I!?!) :D

Thanks darlin xx

Its v exciting honey x yay x i love planning hols z

Not boring hun its wotever u like innit!!
Xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
ohh nooo .. did u double click left hand of your mouse/ laptop ?

Yeah love it just takes me into my diary! Ive dunnit b4 which is annoying! X i will try again tomiz x

Hover yer cursor over the blue propoints bit next to your diary heading .... dont click on your diary heading ... then double click the blue propoints using left hand side of mouse :D

Yea as Claire said click near to title but not on it :) usually ever so slightly to left of title or pro points if it says that :) x

Morning
Happy tuesday all
X
Today is gorge! Its so hot in our office! I have worn hols clothes!
Hols-
White linen trousers
Grey vest
Black Wedge flip flops

Had a bbq n btl of rose wine last night for tea in the sunshine it was ace!
But had terrible night of pain from 9pm n still got dull pain today!
Carry on regardless
Have a nice day ppl x

Oooh, your outfit sounds lovely and nice and cool, too :Dboo for the upset digestive system, what a shame after a lovely BBQ - I hope the pain eases off soon.

Ooooo jealous of ur BBQ. Can't wait to have my own house n garden lol x

Back