ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Happy wednesday girls xx
Another gorge day n we stuck in work! Grr last day of nice warm sunshine tomoz after that it goes bak to being 10-11degrees! No fair! Nice while it lasted tho! Cheers u up doesnt it!

Todays outfit:
Black vest top with jewelled motif with grey trou cut down to make into short cos its red hot in my office! N black wedge flip flops x

B;
Choc weetabix n hot sk milk
L:
Chicken n salad wrap
Snx:
Twirl
D:
Sweet chilli pork mince stirfry n rice

Last edited:
Wishbird007 said:
Happy wednesday girls xx
Another gorge day n we stuck in work! Grr last day of nice warm sunshine tomoz after that it goes bak to being 10-11degrees! No fair! Nice while it lasted tho! Cheers u up doesnt it!

Todays outfit:
Black vest top with jewelled motif with grey trou cut down to make into short cos its red hot in my office! N black wedge flip flops x

B;
Choc weetabix n hot sk milk
L:

D:

Mooooorning. Love your outfit ..... And today ile be wearing nhs finest quality materials .. New to the world of fashion ... Blue scrubs .. Watch out, everyone will be following the trend this summer .......... Heheeeee xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Mooooorning. Love your outfit ..... And today ile be wearing nhs finest quality materials .. New to the world of fashion ... Blue scrubs .. Watch out, everyone will be following the trend this summer .......... Heheeeee xxx

Lolz lovey x nhs scrubs very in this season! Bless ya! I bet u wear sum right groovy gear out of work?!? Xx
;-)

U have some awesome outfits!! X

Hiya Liz, thought i'd visit you over here for a minute. Your outfits sound lovely. The weather really is fab, and I'm determined to enjoy every last bit before it disappears!! Your BBQ yesterday sounded yummy but it was a shame about the pain. How did your appointment go the last day? Did they give you any plans of attack?! xx

MrsLmc said:
Hiya Liz, thought i'd visit you over here for a minute. Your outfits sound lovely. The weather really is fab, and I'm determined to enjoy every last bit before it disappears!! Your BBQ yesterday sounded yummy but it was a shame about the pain. How did your appointment go the last day? Did they give you any plans of attack?! xx

Hi hunni
Nice to here xx appt on fri at 10am! Bricking it xx

Auburn said:
You'll be fine love, we're all behind ya xxx

Thanks darlin xxxx

Hi all
Happy thursday!

Feel ok today a bit green had some cheapo wine last night!

Todays outfit:
Red vest top
White linen long skirt with side split
Black wedge flops
Hair down fringe in quiff lol

B:
Bacon n tom sarnie (soak wine up)
L:
1 brown toast n slim a tom soup
Snx:
Ww coconut slices
D:
Keema mince curry n rice

Last edited:
Ohh I thought your appointment was last week! Roll on Friday then till you get it over and done with!!! You'll be fine.

Dinner today sounds yummy and outfit sounds lovely, its not so hot today here though. I had to wear flip flops and loose t-shirt because I got a spray tan today. I am really really brown now, can't wait to get rinced tomorrow and see how it looks hehe.....anyway don't know how I got on to that hehe

MrsLmc said:
Ohh I thought your appointment was last week! Roll on Friday then till you get it over and done with!!! You'll be fine.

Dinner today sounds yummy and outfit sounds lovely, its not so hot today here though. I had to wear flip flops and loose t-shirt because I got a spray tan today. I am really really brown now, can't wait to get rinced tomorrow and see how it looks hehe.....anyway don't know how I got on to that hehe

Thanks laura xx ;-)

Oo cool to tan love i bet u will look super pretty! It makes u feel more confident with a tan doesnt it!! ;-)

Pray for me around 10am tomoz ladies xx

Thanks laura xx ;-)

Oo cool to tan love i bet u will look super pretty! It makes u feel more confident with a tan doesnt it!! ;-)

I do I've been walking around the house flashing my white bits at the hubby lol. Do feel alot better though with nice hair and nice skin, wish I was born with nice sallow skin, unfortunately I border on blue lol

Wishbird007 said:
Pray for me around 10am tomoz ladies xx

I'll be thinking of you hon. Got everything crossed for you! Hope it goes ok, maybe you can get this pain sorted out once and for all! Xxx

MrsLmc said:
I do I've been walking around the house flashing my white bits at the hubby lol. Do feel alot better though with nice hair and nice skin, wish I was born with nice sallow skin, unfortunately I border on blue lol

I'm the same hon. I'm practically bruised looking. Verrrry pale and I don't tan at all. I go sliiiiighty less pale (and more freckly) & I get terrible heat rash too. No luck. I have to fake it too! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks sarah x

Enjpy ur bootiful skin laura x

Thinking of you hon xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thinking of you liz xxxxx

Back