ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Jemmalb said:
Just put some piccies on for ya : ) xx

Thanks a mil Hun xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hope ur relaxing during time off and that u feel better soon! Take care of urself! U think some pampering is in order! Xx

Aw thanx hun x it wud b nice but got no money at mo x my hair doo next month will be a treat! X

Jemmalb said:
She sounds like a complete b**ch!!! I'd have to say something to her!! Xx

Thanks hun!
it's not just me then that thinks she is very unsympathetic! I shud b having my return to work chat wen I get bak! if she can b bovered! So I shall say summit to her then! If she forgets I shall b saying have u got a minute that will sh1t her up! Omg x

Jemmalb said:
Yeah defo say something u dnt have to take crap from ppl like that!! Xx

Indeed cheers hunni x
Ru feeling any better?
X

B:
Special k choc n berries n sk milk
L:
Nat yoghurt, strawberries, blackberries n banana n small crushed meringue
D:
Salsa verde chicken with broccoli n salad
Pud; banana spilt, yummy x

Loving your choice of goodies! :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks girls xx
Feel sicky after banana split now lolz x

Well, back to work today, a day early n I'm dreading it! Got to have a lil word in my bosses ear about how she has treated me but not sure wot to say without sounding nuts!
As I feel she thinks I am making my illness up but y I'd do that I have no idea! She seems not bovered about me coming bak n if my hubby's new camera hadn't arrived at work yesterday I wouldn't b going in today that's for sure! I wud using my last day too!
Hate the place as it is but to have to go bak wen she's not really interested, that I'm sick n going bak, it's going to b a long hard day! I think I may need to explain the illness n give her my list of ailments, she wil pass the blame to me anyway, always does! But I can't not say anything!
Took me ages to get to sleep last night! Grr
I will go n get ready for my flogging!
X

Aw don't b loosing sleep over it!! Just all to her n explain how ur feeling n u think it's out if order the way uv been treated. Ul feel lots better once uv got it off ur chest xx

Omg I useless! I am a big girls blouse! Wot a loser I am guys!
I bottled it! Just had return to work chat, however I have explained my illness in full detail n told her it's not gone I will b in pain until I get scan results n I know how to treat it!
Told her how it were last time I had cysts n surgery etc n she seemed surprised, cos it was 2002 n I only just got over it wen I started working here so she not known about it!

X

Jemmalb said:
Least uv explained everything to her. Did she seen a bit more sympathetic? Xx

Yeah she did actually, it's about time innit Hun x lol grr x

hi hun,

Wow, firstly I will just say, your food sounds SO healthy! I'm so impressed :bunnydance:

sorry to hear with what you have to put up with at work.. hope the situation sorts itself out soon, or at least you feel better now than you did earlier xx

Ela ine said:
hi hun,

Wow, firstly I will just say, your food sounds SO healthy! I'm so impressed :bunnydance:

sorry to hear with what you have to put up with at work.. hope the situation sorts itself out soon, or at least you feel better now than you did earlier xx

Hi lovely
Thanks darlin, I tryin to be healthy for my Healths sake to c if it helps my sickyness problems, n I trying no wheat, cut down on caffeine n sugar, n my appetite is a bit poor at mo cos I get bloated after my tea but I still anchor after choc! Lolz
I will feel better wen I get my scan results x
Cheers babs
X
;-)

When do you get them sugar ?

Todays food diary:

B:
Special k choc n berries with sk milk
L:
Natural yoghurt n blackberries & strawberries
Snx:
Banana
D: ?
Not sure wot I eating for tea, as off to c planet of the apes at pix, so I may have a goody evening, have popcorn n choc instead of a dinner! Oo er norty but it's a one off.
Have a gud evening everyone x

Back