ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

MrsLmc said:
Yipee 2 sleeps, if your able too, I'd definately be laying awake all excited and thinking about all the nice peace and quiet and the cocktails of course. x

;-) yay i will defo b like that tomoz night hun x cannot wait!
Had a mare baking cakes for charity, never again my nerves are shredded! Lol x

Hi all
Last day! Hoorah! Tomoz is our hols, seems bizarre to b saying that! Very exciting!

Take care everyone n catch up with u all in 2 wks xx missing ya xx

woo hoo holiday time :)

Those cakes sound sooooo good. I could really eat some of that right about now.

Hope you have a fantastic holiday hun :) enjoy it xxxx

Thanks lovelies x will do x take care x

image-4207713032.jpg

Me today for children in need
X

Have an amazing hol! Will miss U! U better come to our next meet :) x

Hope you have an amazing holiday hun :) You look fab in your photos. Loving the jammies. Hope you're feeling 100% back to normal now. Spk soon xx

Looking slim in your photo hon. :D hope you have a fab hol and hope to get chatting to you when you get back. Wanna hear all about it! XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi guys
Got back today, just gettin bak to normality its really weird coming off hols of 30 degrees to this cold stuff x n its december! Had a fab time hope ur all well x
Will catch up soon x
;-)

Wooo we missed you hon! Hope you're well and had the best time ever! 3 weeks till Christmas! Yaaay xXx

azwethinkweiz said:
Wooo we missed you hon! Hope you're well and had the best time ever! 3 weeks till Christmas! Yaaay xXx

Thanks hunni xx
How was yr hols?
I feel v relaxed but v odd with it bein xmas soon x lol
Xx

Glad u had fun! We want pics! We missed u! Did the dress get an outing? Xx

Hi
Hols was amazing! Weather was around 25-30 degrees every day only a few showers! Am quite brown.

The dress did get an outing but i couldnt wait to take it off didnt even take a pix of it! I felt ill that night i think it was due to tge dress bein too tight! So i gonna flog it ebay for sure! I will pop a pic of it on here if anyone wants it, size 12 gorge caramel/black satin long gown.

Any way still havent caught up yet n goin visitin in a mo then i got to do more washing n bak at work tomoz! Will defo catch up tomoz n will put a couple of pix now ... To follow
Xx

Formal cruise pix xx

image-1442314595.jpg

image-3566481374.jpg

Absolutely stunning :D xxx

You look great in those pics hon! Sounds like a good holiday :) back to the freezing cold now eh? Oh well... Christmas is coming! X

Back