ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Was going to use slow cooker tomoz for a beef stew but my cooker has no timer on it, (not used it b4) i cant leave it on all day so gonna pick up a timer plug to use it n put it in the oven on timer tomoz x

Good plan :)

Sounds like a yummy day today..

Results take a while huh?! Just put out of mind till then if u can.

Much love xx

Morning

Todays plan-100%!!

B:
Choc spoonsize weetabix n semi milk(ran out sk)
L:
Pk Ryvita crackers, sliced chicken, 2 laughing cow light tris n cup o soup
D:
Beef/veg stew n 1 large homemade yorkshire

Gym session tonight without fail! I must have some exercise, had no time this wk!
(didnt have time to go!)

Trying to sort hubbys mum out into a home bless her, her demetia got worse n his dad cant cope bless em x

Wi tomoz, aghhh x

Happy thursday all
X

Last edited:
glad the scan went well (and really, it was hardly a normal day, so McDs seems not unreasonable!) - how daft that they expect you to wait all that long time for the results though! I hope you can get something a wee bit sooner, but hopefully you can just forget about things meantime.

It's always a bit difficult with ill parents - hopefully you can get M-i-L the support she needs (there are some truely wonderful places out there, who do fantastic work, so *fingers crossed*).

GOOD LUCK with WI tommorrow - you're doing the right things so, the right thing should happen :)

wenchie said:
glad the scan went well (and really, it was hardly a normal day, so McDs seems not unreasonable!) - how daft that they expect you to wait all that long time for the results though! I hope you can get something a wee bit sooner, but hopefully you can just forget about things meantime.

It's always a bit difficult with ill parents - hopefully you can get M-i-L the support she needs (there are some truely wonderful places out there, who do fantastic work, so *fingers crossed*).

GOOD LUCK with WI tommorrow - you're doing the right things so, the right thing should happen :)

Thanks hun x i think i gonna ring gynae to bring appt forward cos i am keen to know wot happening but yeah not worrying too much at this stage x

Yes ta hun x m-i-l is better off in a home then she can get the proper care she needs x

Thanks for luck hun i need it x

Hi Sweety! How you doing? Hope you're ok. I want to get myself a slow cooker :) xxxxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Hi Sweety! How you doing? Hope you're ok. I want to get myself a slow cooker :) xxxxx

Hi love, im ok ta glad its friday tomoz x how ru doing?
Xx
If u get a slow cooker get one with a timer on oe get a timer plug x otherwise its on all day lol x

hiya Liz, well done on the 100% day, especially with all that is going on. Your m.i.l will get great care in a great home if you can find one, they really are great now. Try and make sure it has an open door policy though, one were you can drop in when ever you's want. I don't like the ones with set visit times, worked in one and some of the staff just do stuff for the visiting times and don't bother rest of time.

Enjoy your exercise x

Cheers hun x

Didnt get time for gym!
Agh! Im a slacker!!
X

Mornin
Confession Alert!!

Just to confess it wasnt a 100% day it was about 95% or even less! Didnt make the gym n had a crafty treacle tart n 1/2 choc orange!

Got weighed n the 2lb has appeared back but im not surprised with 2 macdonalds this wk! And my ibs is here with avengence! Im in pain this am grr.. Lol x

But im not going stress about it, had alot on this wk which has made me eat rubbish, a plus factor its friday today n our anniversary meal tomoz so gonna ignore this wk n will try n hit the gym at the wkend n start a fresh week with food on monday for sure! Im gonna make sure i have yoghurt n fruit in for wen i want something sweet!

Booo!! Come on Liz for goodness sake!!! I can do this! (think collarbones!)

Soz girls, feel like am letting the side down!!

A plus tho, is i have drank tons n tons of water with low sugar squash in this wk!
;-)

Happy Friday to all
Xx

Last edited:
Right, no more macdonalds this yr! This will b my thing am giving up! Yes i can do it! X

For the whole year? Very good hon! Good idea too xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm the same mrsLmc - I keep focussing on the fact that there's so much rubbish in maccy D's food that it's not really a hardship to avoid it (certainly it generally makes me feel so ill that it's not worth me eating it, so).

You've done not badly at all this week Liz, it's hardly been a normal week and you've not gone so far off track that you didn't find your way back pretty immediately - you should be proud of yourself for that really! You will definitely feel better for giving McDs up, right enough - I've a friend who did, just because he didn't want to consume all the additives and hidden sugar and salt in the food there (not even the fat, as he says, that's not exactly hidden) and he feels like a new man for it... you do just totally get out of the habit after a while, and don't even think "oh, I'd just like...", it's not even on the radar any more. GOOD LUCK!!

Im gonna try my hardest girls, i dont even really enjoy it x

MrsLmc said:
I can't eat in Mc Donalds either, everything has wheat in it :(

Ah poor u x its prob for the best sweet x

Hi
Its my 10th wedding anniversary today, just heading off out for a posh meal x
Happy saturday all x
;-)

MrsK87 said:
happy anniversary

hope you enjoy your dinner!

Thanks hun x

Dinner was yummy x
Had goats cheese fritter with cranberry jelly n rocket salad n gorge fillet steak witg mushroom n herb butter n bit of veg it was lush.
N i was good i didnt have a normal pudding but had a liquid pud in a glass, jamaican ginger cake boozy infusion, it was amazing! Tasted just like ginger cake!
I may buy some u can get three lil bottles, that flavour, sticky toffee pudding and black forest gateaux flavours! 28% alcohol too yummy x

Happy sunday x
;-)

Back