ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Morning
TFI friday!!

WI-1lb off, its a loss i know but not good enuf, must try harder!
No wine in the week next week, wine is my downfall n i succumbed to a large glass last night cos id had an awful day at work! And i didnt do the gym yestday! Only bin twice! Bad girl!
Had a couple of high calorie days!
So ive had a word with myself n will do better!

Right heres the plan, i need to proper try SW! But cos i bin using MFP it doesnt work! So will try it properly from now! No excuses! I just thought id try lower cals but doesnt seem to hav worked, i have done better with my choices n water intake but not good enuf!

Will just post menu on here, n mark it for SW!
Sorry for the rant!

Happy friday ppl x
;-)

Last edited:
Im having a ***** friday guys! Work is *****!
Seriously fed up, other ppl have put me a bad mood by being just utter jealous cowbags x
;-(

Advice please,
If i hav a few ryvitas with peanut butter for breaky, do u reckon its bad?
X

Hiya Liz, well done on the 1lb loss, that is brill and don't go saying it isn't. Do you ever look at a lb of mince, thats what you've lost in fat!!! Now don't be too hard on yourself. Maybe make your self out some menus for the week and plan ahead. And ignore stupid people at work, there are alot of stupid people about everywhere lol. And about the ryvita and peanut butter, I couldn't tell you, are ryvita a healthy extra B, and only alittle peanut butter its mad on cals. Good luck for a good week, you can do it xxxxxx

MrsLmc said:
Hiya Liz, well done on the 1lb loss, that is brill and don't go saying it isn't. Do you ever look at a lb of mince, thats what you've lost in fat!!! Now don't be too hard on yourself. Maybe make your self out some menus for the week and plan ahead. And ignore stupid people at work, there are alot of stupid people about everywhere lol. And about the ryvita and peanut butter, I couldn't tell you, are ryvita a healthy extra B, and only alittle peanut butter its mad on cals. Good luck for a good week, you can do it xxxxxx

Thanks sweetie. Ur kind x i just hav woke up on wrong side of the bed today lol x
I agree about lots of stoopid ppl most of em work ere! Lol
I sat n planned my menu for the week last night as i going food shopping tonight, will post them on shortly.
Had 3 ryv (yeah HEB) n scraping of pnut butter, thought it wud b slow releasing n thats all i had but will only hav it on occasions x

I will do better!!
:)

A pound is GREAT. Well done!

Right, Ryvita's good for the HExB (and you're already well up on the water anyway, so no worries there ;)) and peanut butter's about a syn a teaspoon (I think) so probably about 3syns? It's not a bad thing to spend syns on healthy fats like that, either. Might've been better with a banana sliced on top for superfree, though, maybe? Or grapes, or celery? All work with peanutbutter :).

wenchie said:
A pound is GREAT. Well done!

Right, Ryvita's good for the HExB (and you're already well up on the water anyway, so no worries there ;)) and peanut butter's about a syn a teaspoon (I think) so probably about 3syns? It's not a bad thing to spend syns on healthy fats like that, either. Might've been better with a banana sliced on top for superfree, though, maybe? Or grapes, or celery? All work with peanutbutter :).

Thanks honey xx
V helpful xx ;-)

Fri 20th jan menu -
B:
3 multiseed ryvitas (HEB) n scraping of peanut butter (3 syns)
L:
Can of asda baked beans n sausages (? Syns)
Snx:
Jamaican ginger cake bar (?syns)
Asda Snk pot yoghurt (?syns)
D:
Crackerbreads n tuna pate
Glass of red wine

Last edited:
Who are these jealous cows hon? How annoying!! Chin up hon. Well done on the loss, I'd be delighted with a lb off so you should be too - its great :) xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Who are these jealous cows hon? How annoying!! Chin up hon. Well done on the loss, I'd be delighted with a lb off so you should be too - its great :) xXx

My so called work colleagues! V annoying all the time but they just really wound me up today! Lol
Thanks hun x so glad its wkend x ;-)

WI update. Am 2lb down ppl, am feelin better n i am changing my wi day again to saturday only because i seem to be less stressed n worried about fetting weighed on a wkend, wk days r poo x
So counting 2lb loss even tho i only been to gym twice this wk(better than none last wk) i have ordered another fitness dvd, gwyneth paltrows trainer; tracy anderson it looks mad but gonna try it, she looks amazing wud love love to look like her!!

Happy saturday ppl xx
Wot r ppl up to?

Im Not up to much today, just getting dressed lol x
Gonna stay in today as its cold n windy outside, hubby gonna do gym i think i may go on the wii or do a fitness exercise! Will update xx
Visiting family tomoz x

Yay... I just found out where im going for my bday in march, it was a surprise n i had to do a xword to get the answer! Hubby got giddy n let me do it early! Its a hot tub log cabin in yorkshire dales! Lol
X

Hey hun!! Well done for your fab weight loss :-D ahhh log cabin sounds amazing, well jel :) have a lovely weekend, yep it's really windy our end isn't it!! Take it easy xxxxx

Wishbird007 said:
Yay... I just found out where im going for my bday in march, it was a surprise n i had to do a xword to get the answer! Hubby got giddy n let me do it early! Its a hot tub log cabin in yorkshire dales! Lol
X

That sounds gorgeous!? Any link to it? 2lb down is great hon... Well done. I gained a pound after my wee hol but will get it off next week I hope! X

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks for the support hon :)

WOW that place looks fantastic! Lovin the hot tub too :D xx

Ur welcome hun u too x

Cheers hun looking forward to it x

We got a parcel coming to house today, so im waiting in for it while hubby is at the gym!
Exercising-
Done 25mins Wii fit
And Pump it up dvd Beatbox-boxing section 20 mins! Sweating!
Gonna do Below the belt section before i have summit to eat, not had anything yet im mad innit!!
X
Done 20min below the belt section inc lunges which kill n crunches then 20mins cool down!
I wont b able to walk tomoz lol x

Last edited:
Well done on the brill loss. Slimming world seems to be working well for you.

Your birthday treat sounds amazing, I could do with something like that myself. May leave link open around hubby and oh and ahh at it hehe, fat chance though!!

Well done on all the exercise too. xx

MrsLmc said:
Well done on the brill loss. Slimming world seems to be working well for you.

Your birthday treat sounds amazing, I could do with something like that myself. May leave link open around hubby and oh and ahh at it hehe, fat chance though!!

Well done on all the exercise too. xx

Thanks hun x
Get requesting a hoseasons brochure n casually leave it around lol x
We try n do hot tub cabins at least once a year! They r ace!
X

Back