ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Dubchick81 said:
I'm watching celeb come dine with me Ireland... Dont have a CLUE who any of the "celebs" are... :D

I do that quite alot on the celeb one! They never proper celebs, wot they look like? I bet ive watched it xx

Its the Irish one hun so I don't think its been aired in the UK... Found out who one of the "celebs" is... She's married to an Irish TV presenter.. Brian somebody... he used to be in a boyband but again they weren't very big.. Pippa something or other.. I think she's a model... And another is the owner of VIP magazine... Celeb?? I think not!!!

Dubchick81 said:
Its the Irish one hun so I don't think its been aired in the UK... Found out who one of the "celebs" is... She's married to an Irish TV presenter.. Brian somebody... he used to be in a boyband but again they weren't very big.. Pippa something or other.. I think she's a model... And another is the owner of VIP magazine... Celeb?? I think not!!!

Oo i see x
No there not proper celebs at all!! :-(

Dubchick81 said:
I dont know any of the others... There's 2 Northern Irish people on it but I dont know who they are...

How's your CSI??

Its ok, twisty, its new las vegas with ted danson which am still getting used to lol x

Plan is relax tonight just watching csi. Tried a new recipe tonight, sausage m mushroom crumble it was nice if a bit stodgy x u?

I have not watched CSI in a long time, I liked it though!
Ooh that sounds nice, what was the crumble topping, was it breadcrumbs, or something else? Sometimes you just need a bit of stodge!! :Dx

Auburn said:
I have not watched CSI in a long time, I liked it though!
Ooh that sounds nice, what was the crumble topping, was it breadcrumbs, or something else? Sometimes you just need a bit of stodge!! :Dx

Yeah its great.
X
It was flour n butter love it was a different way to eating sos! :)

Look wats come today x he is soo cute!
Names suggestions please x
I thought of Blue cos he yellow lol n im going to get him a blue hat!

image-842676335.jpg

Dubchick81 said:
How are you today Liz?

Hi love
Im ok ta x got a new pet see pic above x bin trying to download the pix since 12! Grr lol x
Cruella is bak tomoz so i will feel small again! :-(

Hi love
Im ok ta x got a new pet see pic above x bin trying to download the pix since 12! Grr lol x
Cruella is bak tomoz so i will feel small again! :-(
I forbid you to feel small.. You have nothing to feel small about. She's just a big bully who needs to be taken down a few nothces.. You go in n hold your head up hi..

Aww.. Your new pet is cute :) But (sorrrryyyy) what is it???

Dubchick81 said:
I forbid you to feel small.. You have nothing to feel small about. She's just a big bully who needs to be taken down a few nothces.. You go in n hold your head up hi..

Aww.. Your new pet is cute :) But (sorrrryyyy) what is it???

I know i will try n cope with her comments! She is going to hav summit to say about me booking my hosp day as hol n ive emailed her to ask to move my sickness meeting cos my union rep cant attend on that day but she doesnt know im
Having union yet lol x ;-(
X
My pet is called mykeepon its off the new EDF ad i will find it u x it responds to ur touch n dances x

I know i will try n cope with her comments! She is going to hav summit to say about me booking my hosp day as hol n ive emailed her to ask to move my sickness meeting cos my union rep cant attend on that day but she doesnt know im
Having union yet lol x ;-(
X
My pet is called mykeepon its off the new EDF ad i will find it u x it responds to ur touch n dances x

She doesn't know you're attending the hospital on that date tho does she??
Well if she insists on treating you unfairly she should expect to see the union rep... Evil witch.. Seriously.. What joy can one get from making another feel so sh1tty??!! Makes my blood boil...

Dubchick81 said:
She doesn't know you're attending the hospital on that date tho does she??
Well if she insists on treating you unfairly she should expect to see the union rep... Evil witch.. Seriously.. What joy can one get from making another feel so sh1tty??!! Makes my blood boil...

Yeah i stupidly told her! Never again! Not telling her anything again x
Shes just an idiot that thinks she is better than everyone else! and everyone thinks same cos shes not a good manager, v unapproachable! Grr x

Hey hun! Long time no speak. How you doing? Did you have a nice weekend? Hope you're getting on ok. Nice profile pic :) xxx

Hi peeps
Happy thurs so glad its fri tomoz!
Chuffing Cruella is bak today to reduce me to the size of a borrower!!
God i hate how she makes me feel! N she will expect me to chat all nice to her like the other false witches!! CBA!! Just gonna b polite n thats it i dont c y i shud b ott with her espec wen she says snotty things about me!
Fed up!
:-(
I played with my new pet last night, his dancing makes me laff! Lol

Angelxx2010 said:
Hey hun! Long time no speak. How you doing? Did you have a nice weekend? Hope you're getting on ok. Nice profile pic :) xxx

Hi love
Thanks hun.
I know.
Im not bad, coping with a cyst again on new treatment n work is a mare at the mo! But other than that am grand! Lol
We carry on regardless, dieting has gone out the window a lil as the tabs r making me feel a lil low but in trying to just eat healthy n live for a bit even tho i feel like a sack of spuds lol x
How ru?
X

Back