ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Ahh bless ya, hope you feel better soon hun!! You take it easy chic xxxxx

Yay i won a tenner on grand national! X ;-)

Wishbird007 said:
Aw wot we like! I wud love eye surgery too x

Cheers x
I have the friday feeling now im at home hun ta x

My fella has had it. he did a monthly payment plan to be able to afford it xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
My fella has had it. he did a monthly payment plan to be able to afford it xxxxxxx

Oo that sounds good who with hun?
Id still need to rob a bank tho lol x

Todays positives!
1)
Footy match was a success, team won 3-1!
2)
Gonna relax tonight while hubby cooks prawn linguine for tea
3)
I won a tenner on grand nat for 1 of my 3 horses coming 4th!
Yay
X
Im going to use money to buy some more baby gear for my next grandaughter! Due in july x

Auburn said:
You're NEVER old enough to have Grandkids, seriously?!

Nice positives, glad you've had a happy day!x

They my step grandkids love x my hubby is 16yrs older with two kids n i have two grandkids soon to be three x
Thanks hun x

Wishbird007 said:
They my step grandkids love x my hubby is 16yrs older with two kids n i have two grandkids soon to be three x
Thanks hun x

Oh I seeee! Sorry for being nosey :D .... I actually did some sums and worked out that technically, legally, whatever... if I'd had a baby at 16, they'd be 16 soon.... I'm only a couple of years off grandma age.... I still feel like I'm 16 myself, noway like a grown up, let alone a granny!!!

Hi
Happy sunday all x
My positives for today
1)
I planted my new tigerella, sweetie, purple tomato seeds n sugar snap peas.
2)
I painted my nails
3)
My MIL has settled a bit more in her new care home x
Negatives
1)
I had a cheese burger for lunch x

Loving the positives :)

Hope ur well :D x

Auburn said:
Whats a tigerella?? :)

Happy happy days :D And tomorrow will be a good day too :) xx

Its a type of tomato, its stripy! The sweetie ones are cherry sort n the purple r just that purple lol x

I dont think today will b good hun with cruella but i will try to make it ok n keep my head down!
Plus Still on totm, this is my 9th day omg it not fair! Hate bein a woman sometimes! ;-()

Feel shocking this am!! My pain is bad today n i feel sick! N im gonna hav to make myself get out of bed cos the thought of going to work is making me wanna stay in it! ;-(

Aw Liz, not good. I know how you feel, hating being a girl. Really isn't fair sometimes :(

Hope a morning cuppa has helped, and you feel a bit better xx

Auburn said:
Aw Liz, not good. I know how you feel, hating being a girl. Really isn't fair sometimes :(

Hope a morning cuppa has helped, and you feel a bit better xx

Thanks hun xx
Got a cuppa n my heat belt that the velcro no longer works so i have put the belt bit in my trousers lol x

Hope u feel better soon x

Back