Liz's Re Feed Diary. Start date: Wed 30th Sept

DAY 35

Breakfast- Strawberry shake

Lunch- Last nights pork, roasted veg, with small side salad. WW yoghurt

Tea- Yellow fish (can't remember the name, but it was lovely!) jacket potato with lf mayo, mixed veg. Mixed fruit with lf ff.

Drinks- Water and coffees

Exercise- 70 x sit ups, 40 x press ups, exercise bike.

Started taking xenical this afternoon, in a last ditched attempt to try and combat any weight gain that might have occurred this week, and to try and gain control. Don't think, despite what I had convinced myself, cannot keep a lid on my weight by just healthy eating (the right foods, the right amount) and exercise.

DAY 37

Breakfast- Vanilla shake with ice and coffee

Lunch- Tuna with lf mayo, salad. WW yoghurt.

Snack- (at 5pm, as at work until 8pm) 2 slices ww grain bread, 1 slice lean ham, lettuce and tomato, pear.

Tea- Salmon, baked potato with lf mayo and mixed veg. Mixed fruit and lf natural yoghurt.

Drinks- Water and coffees

Exercise- So far today 10 min vibro plate, and 30 mins walk. Tonight usual sit ups, press ups and exercise bike.

Feel really bloated after tuna salad!! Put far too much mayo on tuna, thank goodness only 30cal tbsp! Still not good!! So far managing to stave off the cravings, tea time and night time are my bad times, but so far focused!! Fingers crossed. Undecided about whether to get weighed tomorrow, have been on the scales at work, and looks like I have sts the same, couldn't cope with a gain, so may leave it until next week!!

Last edited:
Liz u are doing fantastic. I keep popping on and off the scales and have put on between 5 and 7 pounds. U have much more willpower than me. Just hoping to stay here. Well done x

Hiya, it's so hard isn't it?? Have struggled the past week or so, my head hasn't been 'in the place' that it has been for the past 7 months, need to get back focused, so determined not to put any weight back on, just cannot face ruining all my hard work (plus only have a wardrobe full of size 10's!! And not buying any bigger EVER!!) Try and hang in there, we will get to 'the place' eventually, I can only hope we do anyway!! Will be glad when xmas and new year are over, bad times for weight worries and gains!!

Ooh Christmas, I have not really thought about it yet, I have a few things in but not much.

Must get my ass into gear.

Doing great Liz, keep it up.

Back