Liz's Re Feed Diary. Start date: Wed 30th Sept

Best of luck with it - fingers crossed for you. xx

DAY 18

Breakfast- Strawberry shake with ice

Lunch- 2 WW wholegrain slices of bread spread with a light skim of mustard, 2 slices of lean ham, lettuce, tomato and onion, seasoned with pepper, hot chilli pepper and mixed herbs, small mixed salad. Pudding- WW fruit yoghurt

Dinner- White fish cooked in oven seasoned with lemon juice, parsley, herbs and spices, small oven baked potato with LF mayo filling, mixed veg, all seasoned with herbs, spices and pepper. Pudding- Mixed fruit and LF natural yoghurt.

Supper- Pear with LF natural yoghurt.

Drinks- Coffees and water.

Exercise- 60 x sit ups, 30 x press ups, exercise bike.

Feel a tad better today, apart from the wretched barking cough, cold and headache. Had to go to my niece's 2nd birthday party at the in laws, so thought it would safer taking my own lunch rather than risking the white roll sandwiches filled with margarine, and fatty fillings, sausage rolls, crisps, cakes, chocolate........ A lot safer version having what I had!! Guilt free too!!

DAY 19

Breakfast- Vanilla shake with ice and coffee

Lunch- One small child's wholemeal wrap filled with Quorn chicken pieces dry fried with onions, garlic, mushrooms, herbs, spices and pepper, with small side salad. Pudding- WW apple and toffee yoghurt.

Dinner- Lean pork cooked on George Forman seasoned with the usual, dry roasted veg(parsnips, carrot, mushrooms, peppers, onion, garlic, pepper herbs and spices), dry roasted potatoes. Pudding- Mixed fruit topped with LF natural yoghurt

Drinks- Water and coffees.

Exercise- 60 x sit ups, 30 x press ups, exercise bike, 10 hours of housework (lol)

Loving the sound of your dinner today liz!
How did you dry roast your veg and pots? How long did you roast them for? xxx

Only ever had pre-cooked roast veg before, filled with all that horrid oil, so it has been a bit of an experiment. First time I did it just bunged all the veg into a roasting tray into the oven for ages, pulled them out, and there was barely a mouthful, and they were all burnt and shrunk lol. This time they were cut a bit bigger and I kept checking on them, can't remember how long I had them on for though, doing about 10 things at once. Had enough left over for lunch tomorrow with a bit of pork and pasta. Really like them. A delicious low fat sunday dinner

With the potatoes just cut them into 1/4's still in there skins and seasoned them, liked them burnt and crunchy lol

10 hours of housework???????????? Are you mad?????????? ;) x

Lol, I was perhaps exagerating with that, but that's what it felt like, top to bottom, it's just me and the boys, and they were out playing at the nieghbours, so it kept me busy. House is gleaming and hopefully it burnt some calories

DAY 20

Breakfast- Chocolate shake with ice and coffee

Lunch- Last night's leftovers (pork, roasted veg) and 4oz wholemeal pasta. Pudding- WW fruit yoghurt

Tea- Chilli ( dry fried Quorn mince, mushrooms, onions, garlic, mixed peppers, carrots, kidney beans, passata with garlic) 4oz wholemeal rice. Pudding- Mixed fruit and LF natural yoghurt.

Drinks- Coffees and water.

Exercise- 10min vibro plate, 60 x sit ups, 30 x press ups, exercise bike.

DAY 21

Breakfast- Strawberry shake with ice

Lunch- Tuna, small salad with balsamic vinegar seasoned with herbs, spices and pepper. Pudding- WW yoghurt

Snack- (at work until 8) 2 slices WW grain bread with mustard, 2 slices of lean ham, lettuce, spring onion. Pudding- Pear.

Tea- Chicken cooked in George Forman, veg, oven baked potato filled with LF mayo, all seasoned with pepper, herbs and spices. Pudding- WW yoghurt.

Drinks- Water and coffee's.

Exercise- 10 min vibro plate, 60 x sit ups, 30 x press ups, exercise bike.

3rd re feed weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed have a good loss, have really watched my portion size this week, so hopefully it has paid off, we' ll just have to see!

DAY 22

Breakfast- Vanilla shake with ice and coffee

Lunch- Leftover chicken from last night's tea and veg, 4oz wholemeal pasta. Pudding- WW yoghurt

Tea- Oven baked salmon, veg and small baked potato. Pudding- Mixed fruit topped with LF FF.

Drinks- Water and coffee's

Exercise- 10 min vibro plate, 70 x sit ups, 50 x press ups, exercise bike.

3rd WI today- 6lbs off!!! Total loss on re feed 11lbs! Total loss since April 22nd 09 7st 8lbs. Weight now 9st 9lbs.

DAY 23

Lunch- Over baked potato filling of LF mayo, small side salad. Pudding- WW yogurt

Tea- LF turkey strips and stir fry veg, seasoned with herbs, spices and pepper. Pudding- Mixed fruit with LF FF.

Snack- Nectarine with LF FF.

Drinks- Coffees and water

Exercise- 70 x sit ups, 50 x sit ups, exercise bike

Flippin' 'eck! 6lbs!!! Well done you! xx

DAY 24

Breakfast- Strawberry shake with ice.

Lunch- Last nights turkey stir fry left overs. Pudding- WW yoghurt.

Tea- Chicken, baked potato and mixed veg.

Drinks- Water, coffees.........and alot of naughty drinks!!

Exercise- 10 x min vibro plate

Had a spur of the moment night out with my sister in law (which is why not been on here for a couple of days, took awhile to return to normal!!) Have not been out or had an alcoholic drink for nearly a year. My God did I make up for it on Friday night!!! Started off with vodka and diet coke, they were going down like water!!! Then had shots, and pints (!!!) of beer, more vodka!!! Was really fed up, so drank myself very silly!!! Cannot remember a thing! Not good, hope it has not messed up my weight loss for this week!!(I think I threw up the majority of the alcohol consumed anyway-sorry, tmi) Proud that I didn't give into a chicken kebab or something, which is what normally happens!! Saying that I would have been too drunk to put hand to mouth!! And got back on track the next day.

DAY 25

Breakfast- Strawberry shake with ice (Must have still been drunk when I made it, as I had that yesterday!)

Lunch- WW Bagal with ham, lettuce, tomato and LF mayo. WW yoghurt.

Tea- White fish, baked potato and mixed veg. Pudding- Mixed fruit and LF ff.

Exercise- 70x sit ups, 50 x press ups and exercise bike. (Was not fun with a hangover!)

DAY 26

Breakfast- Vanilla shake with coffee and ice

Lunch- Small wholemeal wrap with quorn chicken pieces, dry fried with onion, garlic, mushrooms, herbs, spices and pepper. Small side salad. WW yoghurt

Tea- Carvery tea out with in-laws. Turkey, small new potatoes, brocolli, parsnips, cabbage and carrots.

Drinks- Water, coffees and sparkling water.

Exercise- 70 x sit ups, 50 x press ups, exercise bike.

Still so, so tired!!

Oh dear! Hope you're feeling okay :eek: xx

Oh dear! Hope you're feeling okay :eek: xx

Feeling a bit more normal today, still ever so tired though lol. Be along time before I do that again!!! Too old for all night heavy drinking sessions!!! Just hope it hasn't messed up my weigh in on Wed!! :confused:

DAY 27

Lunch- WW bagel filled with ham, LF mayo, lettuce and tomato, seasaoned with chilli flakes and pepper. WW fruit yoghurt.

Tea- Dry oven roast potatoes, oven roasted veg, LF pork fillet cooked on George. Mixed fruit topped with LF ff.

Drinks- Water and coffee's.

Exercise- 10 min on vibro plate, 70 x sit ups, 50 x press ups, exercise bike.

For the first time since my LT journey (just over 6m), had a sneaky mid week peak on the scales (tut, tut), was a bit worried about weight gain after excessive alcohol consumption. From what I could gather I had lost at least 2lbs, but will have to see on Wed, but it almost certainly wasn't a gain, fingers crossed!!

DAY 29

Breakfast- Strawberry shake with ice.

Lunch- Last nights left over pork and roasted veg, mixed with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and spring onion, seasoned with chilli flakes and pepper. WW fruit yoghurt.

Snack- (At work until 8pm) 5pm, 2 slices of WW grain bread, one slice covered with LF mayo, the other mustard, 2 slices of lean ham, filled with lettuce and tomato. Pear.

Tea- Chicken breast fillet cooked on George. Baked potato topped with LT mayo. Green beans, peas, carrotts and brocolli, all topped with herbs, spices and pepper. Mixed fruit topped with LF yoghurt

4th re feed weigh in tomorrow. Really hope Ive lost, and my drinking session hasn't messed things up!!! 11lbs so far lost on re feed, would be great to hit the stone mark in 4 weeks of re feed, but will be pleased with any loss (even though at target!!). Still happy continuing with re feed, have 3 weeks worth of shakes left, as long as I am losing will carry on with the meals I have been having, as really quite enjoying them, and do not feel deprived at all. Get a few hungry moments, but try to ignore it, so far so good!!! And not a sprinkle of chocolate/buscuits/ take away has crossed my lips! Long may it continue!!

Last edited:
Glad you are enjoying your refeed chick - let us know how you get on at weigh in tomorrow :)

Back