Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

Morning
Friday at last!
Feel achy from yesterdays antics lol.
Got a choc shake for breakky!
Going out for a bit of lunch with best buddy to catch up so am scared lol n then dinner is at my friends a 3 course meal with wine etc n we staying over x

Good luck to all today n for wkends I know they r the most tempting x

good morning.

Yeah it sounds like you over did a bit by going to the gym, but i'm sure you'll get plenty of chill out time this weekend.

I've got a feeling this weekend is going to be very hard. I'm rubbish at resisting temptation. Mind you saying that I did resist pizza last night. and I LOVE pizza. Sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend though. My big treat this weekend will be a roast dinner when I do my 9hr shift down the pub, I will have a childs one though as they are the size of a normal adult meal!!

Yes I think I did too much yesterday! Done a bit more lifting this am but feel ok, going to do a bit at the gym before I go out then we will be going tomoz lunch. Rest of time I will defo do some chilling love!

Excellent love u defo deserve a treat!

Happy Friday to one n all
X

Just been out with my buddy for lunch n a chat but usual pub wasn't serving food n I was planning on a salad so we had to go to only other place which was a coffee house so menu is smaller, burgers n sarnies really, I quickly had a think n chose an egg Mayo on brown, no butter but had a bag of crisps n a cuppa it went down ok but now I feel like I could be sick! Not doin lunch again x lol
Agh!!
X

I haven't done lunch. I'm giving that a go tomorrow. I'll prepare myself to feel sick :sick:

Ah maybe it won't make u sick hun x don't let me put u off x enjoy it x

Well was going to go to gym but not really got time so just going home to get ready going to friends at 7.30pm x
Stopping over so gonna mix a shake up for tomoz breakfast x ;-)

Hope you have a lovely weekend, you deserve some chill time after all of your hard work this week! :)

*Emma said:
Hope you have a lovely weekend, you deserve some chill time after all of your hard work this week! :)

Aw Thanks Emm nice of u to say x
I hope I don't blow my weigh in nxt wk on tonight I am more aware of wot im
Eating a bit more now so hopefully not x
U have a good one too x
ru up to anything?
X

Just work as usual on Saturday, 10-5, then I'll be up early Sunday morning for my skating session. Looking forward to that very much! Other than that, just revision, revision, revision! :(

Ah Emma enjoy your skating it can b a fun reward for yr revision x good luck with yr exams love
X

Morning peeps
Well I managed to survive 4 courses meal lolz!
I was conscious of everything but I think I coped ok, I didn't mix my drinks just had red wine, around 5/6 glasses but I drank slower than normal cos my friends don't like to see u with an empty glass bless em x
Food was:
Starter - Crispy duck with pancakes to start with spring onion n cucumber it was gorge I managed four small pancakes with the ingredients n plum sauce! Very bubbly I cud have had it for my main!
Main - omg Beef Wellington! A huge piece of beef fillet medium rare yummy wrapped in mushroom n puff pastry! Only managed half of it hubby finished it n I had 2 baby corn n 1 tiny spud!
Pudding - Banoffee cheesecake omg again managed most of it, very nice but very norty!
Didn't too cheese n crackers I was determined not to!

All of these things she had never cooked before n they were all ace!
Had a fun night! Think I managed not to eat too much!

Had my shake this am took it with me!

Going to gym at lunchtime to get rid of all the cals!! Lol
Hope ur all having enjoyable wkends x

Food sounds gorgeous! but good for you for getting back on track and going to the gym this morning.

Housecat said:
Food sounds gorgeous! but good for you for getting back on track and going to the gym this morning.

Cheers chick xx

Well I went to the gym footy was on sky on the TVs in the gym so hubby wanted to watch it so we stayed for the whole match! I did 50 on treadmill, 10 on bike, 10 on x trainer, 10 rowing n 80 sit-ups n 3 sets of 20 bicep curls!
So I think I have burnt some of last nights food/wine off in time for Monday! I hope I pray!

Oo I tried a US 50p sachet shake today gorgeous raspberry flavour it's like drinking angel delight! Yummy want some more gonna hopefully get some in a box tomoz x

Brekky was choc shake.
Lunch was raspberry shake yummy
Snacks after gym - 2 slices if brown toast, flora n marmite!

Tea- leftover chicken/philadelphia risotto from thursday out of the freezer x
Nommy
X

I am slightly worried about my weigh day on Monday! I have an awful feeling I will STS! I hope not! cos I feel I have worked hard at the gym n stuck to the diet! Apart from last night If I do STS it will b down to that!
Agh
X

I also got the raspberry sachet but I haven't tried it yet. Might have it for breakfast tomorrow! :) You should get a good result on Monday, you've been working so hard! But if you do STS, don't be too worried, you haven't gained anything, so STS is better than a gain! :) You're making a lifestyle change, so even if you don't lose this week, at least you've done a lot of exercise :)

Oo u will love the raspberry I did it's lush x

Yeah I realise it's life changing n I shouldn't be worried if I STS it just makes u feel better If u loose don't u lol x

Morning
Trying to lie in bed but can hear screaming kids next door n tv on downstairs so I will give in n get up shortly!

Breakfast will b another lush raspberry shake!
Lunch:choc shake
Tea; at in laws so will b meat n salad.

Plan for today is food shopping, visiting 2 lots of kids & grandkids (step), gym n tea at in laws! Sundays are always mad! I think nxt Sunday I will suggest staying in! If we don't go n c the kids they don't come to c us lol x

Exercise will b gym n walking round Tesco!

Happy Sunday everyone
X

Back