Lizzy's Diary - I WILL Get To Goal!

Ah found it :). Good good that is me subscribed to your diary so I can follow your progress.

Had a good day but now have a banging head, sore throat and ear ache, not good!

Just taken some nurofen and hope it disappears tonight!

Been 100% diet wise!

Spicy spaghetti with dry fried courgette for dinner, not feeling much better so going to head off to bed.

Meant to be in head office for meetings tomorrow, have a feeling I'll be leaving straight after my first meeting (the important one!) and coming home to bed.

Still need to have another pack tonight too.

Hate feeling like this!

Hope you feel better soon lovely xxxxx

Hope you pick up soon x

Hope you feel better soon Lizzie x hopefully you ll get a gd nights rest

Still feeling poop, got pains in my face (?) and annoying tickly cough, feeling very lethargic.

Have cancelled all meetings for today and am just picking up emails from home. Haven't had a day sick in 3 years so don't feel too guilty!

Day 11 today, bring it on!

Hope you feel better soon huni! You're doing amazingly well and on day 11 100% already, such an inspiration!xxxx

I know you wont enjoy it cause your not very well , but dont worry about it iv cancelled training today too as im feeling crappy !!

heres to us feeling better soon

Sorry to hear your still not well x but fantastic your staying 100% :)

Thanks for the kind words guys! Still feeling poo and I am really hungry, not giving in though!

I won't! I think I must have eaten razor blades in my sleep, even drinking water hurts so couldn't eat if I tried!!

oh dear doesnt sound too good , hope you feel better soon

Thank you, how are you feeling now?

I am so hungry today, wonder if it's my body using more energy to fight off whatever I've got?! Better not affect WI on Monday!

Back