Lizzy's road to skinnydom

Hi Diamonds,im love some of your meals, the quorn sausage casserole sounds lurvely...i love quorn stuff and Linda McCartney sausages :)

im struggling to eat all my breakfast still,i have to have it early as usually after taking the kids i wont go home until lunch time so i usually have a handful of cerals and then grab a banana or a yoghurt as a snack..

well done on your loss,thats great!! :happy096:
ive not exercised this week either,starting daily next week..i hear that we are going to get quite a cold snap :gen125: something coming in from siberia or something in the next feww weeks and some places could have snow :eek:....saying that how often do the weather forecasters get it right ;)

Have a good weekend :D

Thanks Bunny hops :) I've always been a breakfast eater but my daughter started school this month and I'm not used to eating it so early. That will be mad if we get snow already, English weather is soooo annoying! I would love to migrate!

Todays food

Breakfast
3 sainsburys bgty sausages
1 english wholemeal muffin
half a tin of heinz reduced sugar and salt beans

Lunch
half a tub of sainsburys fresh so organic pumpkin, sweet potato and red pepper soup
2 slices of weight watchers bread

Dinner
weight watchers chicken tikka masala
1 weight watchers garlic and coriander naan bread
weight watchers chocolate pudding
sainsburys bgty custard

Snacks
sainsburys bgty maple cereal bar

Drinks
2 litres of water, 2 green teas

I had a busy day today and just grabbed quick meals. I haven't had any fruit or veg so I'll make sure I have some tomorow.

Hey Lizzy! Glad to see you are getting on so well :)
Yesterdays meals looked rather lovely to me! Yumm!!
Im thinking maybe i should start a diary :rolleyes: Something to look back on once we are trimslims! lol

Keep up the good work! xx

Thanks Fru :) I find a diary helps me loads. You should do one and like you said they'll be good to look back on when we're skinny minnies :) xx

Todays food

Breakfast
special k with semi skimmed milk
banana

Lunch
tin of sainsburys bgty tomato and 3 bean soup
2 slices of weight watchers bread

Dinner
tuna steak
half a packet of tilda steamed brown basmati rice
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, carrot, red pepper, sweetcorn, lemon, coriander
tablespoon of mango chutney to disguise the cardboard taste of the brown rice

Snacks
couple of slices of asda thinly sliced chargrilled style chicken
weight watchers caramel marshmellow wafer
2 crabsticks

Drinks
lots of water, 2 green teas

My bike has still not been put up and I'm getting really annoyed!
It's round my oh's parents and they were supposed to bring it round today and they still haven't. It's always tomorow with them, grrr!

are you able to go and get the bike yourself???
if not i hope they bring it round soon! or yell at them LOL

love the brown rice comment...
did you know there isnt much difference between brown and white rice.. and some say its better to have white..
just food for thought

Kes I think the bike will be too heavy for me to put in the car myself :-( I think brown rice is supposed to be better than white because it has a lower gl value so should keep you feeling fuller for longer and keep your blood sugar levels stable. I bought the gl diet book just before I started these tablets as I was going to follow the plan but the plan tells you to eat lots of nuts and seeds and other good fats but I know these tablets can't tell the difference. I think when I finish these tablets I will follow the plan, it looks like a healthy way of eating.

Todays food

Breakfast
1 wholemeal english muffin
2 laughing cow extra light triangles
weight watchers yoghurt

Lunch
weight watchers fishermans pie
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, carrot, red pepper, coriander, lemon
weight watchers lemon slice cake

Dinner
quorn chilli- quorn mince, passata, tinned tomatoes, chilli, onion, mixed beans
homemade southern fried style wedgies
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, carrot, red pepper, coriander, lemon
weight watchers rich chocolate pot

Snacks
2 crabsticks
packet of ryvita minis

Drinks
lots of water, 2 green teas

I done 10 mins on the shake weight this morning. I'm getting my oh to set the wii back up tonight and I will start using wii fit everyday.

I'm sooooooooooo tired today. I don't know whats wrong with me but from about 4 o'clock today I've been so knackered. I'm going to watch eastenders then run myself a nice bath then have an early night. I managed to venture out today for a nice walk with the baby. I can't remember the last time I did that. It was such a nice day today I thought I should make the most of it and I enjoyed it. I'm going to try to think more positive and not worry about what other people think of me because thats what always stops me doing things outside the house.

Todays food

Breakfast
shredded wheat fruitfull with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
left over chilli from last night
half a packet of uncle bens microwave long grain and wild rice

Dinner
tesco light choices moussaka
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, carrot, red pepper, lemon, coriander

Snacks
2 tesco light choices raisin biscuits
1 packet of tesco light choices pretzels
frozen yogurt

Drinks
2 litres of water, 1 green tea

I did an hour of walking today and my bike is finally here :) It just needs put up now! Onwards and upwards!

Today I've had a hungry day. It's still totm and I feel like eating lots of naughty things. I had a weight watchers chocolate pudding earlier and that did satisfy some of my chocolate cravings. It's been a lovely sunny day again so I took the baby out for a 30 minute walk. I'm slowly getting more active and hopefully each week I can increase the exercise.

Today's food

Breakfast
shredded wheat fruitful with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
tesco light choices king prawn and roasted garlic linguini
Salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, sweetcorn, red pepper, carrot, corainder, lemon

Dinner
steamed cod loin, roasted garlic and rosemary baby new potatoes, steamed carrots, steamed broccoli with a tomato sauce
weight watchers chocolate pudding with a weight watchers yogurt

Snacks
2 crabsticks

Drinks
2 litres of water, 1 green tea

30 minute brisk walk with pram

I'm looking forward to my weigh in tomorow. I'm hoping for a 2lb loss, fingers crossed I wont be dissapointed.

well done on getting up and about... and tell me about it. i am soooo tired at the moment, and ive been completly naughty and picked all day. i dont have the excuse of it being totm though.. mine is just pure naughtyness!

I think because it's getting dark earlier now it makes people more tired. I know it does with me.

I had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 2.5lbs yay! Today I've had a busy day so I've just grabbed quick meals.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
2 ryvita cracked black pepper with tesco light choice cottage cheese on
philidelphia splendips the flatbread one, it was yummy!
salad-lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrot, red pepper, spring onions, sweetcorn, coriander, lemon

Dinner
weight watchers thai red curry meal
handful of mccains oven chips

Snacks
tesco light choice date and walnut cake slice
tesco light choice pretzels
crabstick

Drinks
1.5 litres of water, 1 green tea

well done on the 2.5lbs!! thats fab! woop woop

Thanks Kes :)

I haven't been on in for a couple of days but my eating is still going good.

Fridays food

Breakfast

Lunch
half a carton of new covent garden lebanese chickpea and lentil soup
2 ryvita cracked black pepper

Dinner
weight watchers sweet and sour meal
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, lemon

I can't remember what snacks I had.

Saturdays food

Breakfast
bran flakes with dried fruits that I added and semi skimmed milk

Lunch
jumbo king prawns
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring oinions, lemon
philidelphia splendips

Dinner
chicken fajitas with refried beans and salsa
cajun sweet potato wedges

Snacks
tesco light choice date and walnut cake slice
sainsburys bgty sweet chilli cassava crisps
weight watchers yogurt

I will post todays food later on.

My bike is finally up and running yay!! I am going to set myself a target to go on the bike for at least 15mins everyday. Then next week I'll aim for more.

Todays food

Breakfast
branflakes with dried fruits and semi skimmed milk

Lunch
tin of sainsburys bgty spicy tomato and lentil soup
2 ryvita cracked black pepper

Dinner
2 slices of wholemeal bread
small tin of heinz reduced sugar and salt beans
handful of mccains oven chips

Snacks
tesco light choices pretzels
tesco light choices date and walnut cake slice
ben and jerrys frozen yogurt

Drinks
1 litres of water

I haven't drank that much water this weekend so I'm going to try and up my water intake to 2 litres a day.

def up the water... it really does help!!!

that chickpea and lentil soup sounds fab, must look out for that one when i start eating again!!!!

yummy....

hope you are doing well, and get onto that bike!

Thanks Kes :) I didn't really like the new covent garden soup to be honest, it was really watery. I really like the sainsburys bgty tomato and 3 bean soup, thats one of my faves.

Today has been a busy day, it feels like I haven't stopped all day. I'm shattered! I'm finding this diet ok but I am starting to miss certain foods. Things like cheese and chocolate biscuits.

Yesterdays food

Breakfast
sainsburys bgty cereal bar
branflakes with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
3 sainsburys bgty ricecakes
2 laughing cow extra light cheese triangles
cadburys light chocolate mousse

Dinner
sainsburys bgty ham and mushroom tagliatelle. I only had half because it was horrible.
weight watchers caramel and honeycomb sundae

Snacks
ryvita minis

Drinks
1 green tea, 1.5 litres of water

I went out last night and came home about 11 and I done my 15mins on the bike before I went to bed :)

Todays food

Breakfast
branflakes with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
wholemeal turkey pastrami sandwich
weight watchers yogurt
tesco light choices pretzels

Dinner
chicken roast with roasted garlic and rosemary baby new potatoes, steamed carrots, broccoli and fine beans and a onion and mushroom gravy. It was lovely and all within the rules :)

Snacks

Drinks
1 green tea, 2 litres of water.

I am about to to my 15 mins on the bike in a minute.

I think my eating is going well. I don't count calories, I just stick to the rules and it is working for me. I have a cereal bar before I do the school run then I have my breakfast when I come home and that lasts me till lunch. I don't know that the tablets are making me lose anymore weight than I would lose myself but they are making me not eat bad things because I am too scared of the consequences.

well done for getting on your bike that late! dont think i couldve done that :)

yes likewise. if i had of got home at that time i would have snuggled in bed!!
well done!!

Even though I was really tired I think what spurred me on was that I had just met one of my skinny friends and that's what I want to be like one day! lol. Wishful thinking!

I am going to see my doctor tomorow because I have been feeling very low the last couple of months. I thought it was the baby blues but it started when my lo was about 4 months old and he's nearly 6 months old now and it's not going away :-( Some days I have good days and I think it's over but then it comes back and hits me and I just feel so low. I think my weight is a big part of it but I've always been fat and I've never felt this way before. Let's hope tomorows a better day.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
wholemeal turkey pastrami sandwich
ryvita minis
weight watchers yogurt

Dinner
cauldron cauliflower and chickpea balti meal

Snacks

Drinks
2 green teas, 1 litre of water

I haven't drank as much water as I would have liked and my fruit and veg intake hasn't been very good today. Tomorow I'll make a salad so I get some of my 5 a day. I done my 15mins on the bike.

Today I had my weigh in and I lost .5lb. I was a little disappointed but I did a waist measurement and I've lost nearly 2 and a half inches in 2 weeks so I'm just going to focus on that. I haven't been on my bike today because I've not stopped all day and I'm tired but I'll make sure I make up for it tomorow.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
2 sainsburys bgty ricecrackers with cottage cheese on top and a slice of low fat ham
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, coriander, lemon

Dinner
seared tuna steak
tagliatelle with a tomato sauce
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, coriander, lemon

Snacks
cadbury light chocolate mousse
raspberry and strawberry frozen yogurt

Drinks
1 green tea, 2 litres of water

Back