Dinner
jumbo king prawn stir fry with fresh egg noodles and schezwan sauce

Snacks
pretzels
2 packets of iced gems
2 caramel snack a jacks

Drinks
1 litre of water, 1 green tea

I've got my Doctors appointment on Wednesday. It's at a different surgery so it will be different scales I get weighed on, I hope they show a good loss.

Todays food

Breakfast
2 chocolate weetabix with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
special k with semi skimmed milk
pretzels
iced gems

Dinner
sainsburys bgty fish in breadcrumbs
aunt bessies rustic oven chips
peas

Snacks
sainsburys bgty sweet chilli cassava crisps
sainsburys creme caramel

Drinks
1 litre of water, 1 diet coke

your doing amazing hun, well done keep up the good work x x x

I'm feeling really bloated today. I was having stomach cramps earlier, I think it might be totm soon but I only finished the other week. I'm on the mini pill now and it's giving me irregular periods. My last one lasted 2 weeks. I've never been on the mini pill before, I have always been on the combined pill and my periods were normal on that. If they don't sort themselves out soon I'll go back to the Docs.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
pretzels

Dinner
tesco finest Malaysian king prawn laksa
slice of wholemeal bread

Snacks
iced gems

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

It's my weigh in day today and I haven't lost anything. I'm gutted because I've stuck to the diet 100% so I don't know where I've gone wrong. Some days I haven't been having breakfast and on those days I've only had 2 tablets so I don't know if that's affected my weightloss. Oh well I'm going to keep at it and hope for a big loss next week.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
boots shapers thai chicken wrap
boots shapers strawberry yogurt
tesco light choices pretzels

Dinner
bagel with laughing cow extra light cheese triangle

Snacks
iced gems
frozen yogurt

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

Been feeling really hungry this evening, I've been munching on some snack a jacks to curb my hunger.

Todays food

Breakfast
2 slices of wholemeal toast with strawberry st dalfour jam

No lunch

Dinner
tesco light choices chicken breasts with tomato and basil sauce
aunt bessies mini roast potatoes
salad-lettuce, cherry tomatoes, carrot, red cabbage, sweetcorn

Snacks
2 packs of iced gems
alpen light bar
sainsburys bgty sweet chilli cassava crisps
2 caramel snack a jacks

Drinks
1.5 litres of water, 1 green tea

Oh hun.... maybe your body is still recovering from your viral infection......

Chin up

And good luck for next week

I came on yesterday so I think that's the reason for the scales not budging, that's what I'm hoping anyway. I really hope that I see a big loss next week. I know I need to start exercising but I hate it! I will try to make more of an effort.

Yesterdays food

Breakfast

Lunch
weight watchers spicy chicken pizza

Dinner
weight watchers spinach and ricotta filled pasta
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrot, red cabbage, spring onions, feta

Snacks
iced gems
sainsburys bgty sweet chilli cassava snacks

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner
homemade cottage pie

Snacks
iced gems
tesco light choices lemon drizzle cake
caramel snack a jack

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

I had a bit of a wierd dinner today because I need to go shopping, I did enjoy it though. I'm really happy that I haven't had any side effects today, yesterdays cottage pie had low fat cheddar on and I haven't suffered with anything so that will be a new addition to my diet :) I'm having spaghetti bolognaise tomorow and I love a bit of cheese sprinkled on top.

Todays food

Breakfast
special k with full fat milk

Lunch
bagel with philidelphia light and ham

Dinner
aunt bessies mini roasts
half a snap pot of heinz reduced sugar beans
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrot, red cabbage, spring onions, light salad cream
cadburys light chocolate mousse

Snacks
iced gems
orange

Drinks
1 litre of water

Need to up my water but I find it harder to drink more on the weekend for some reason.

you eat lovely food and still lose weight, im on streamed veg chicken and rubbish like that and im not losing...... im bored and so unhappy;-( x

Aww hun maybe you're not eating enough. If you eat too few calories then your body goes into starvation mode and then it holds onto the fat. Look in peoples diarys for ideas of meals. I think it makes the diet easier if you're not eating the same food all the time. I would definately be struggling with salad and steamed veg all the time. The other day I had low fat breaded fish with low fat chips and it was lush. I think when you get used to the rules you can start looking at a variety of new foods, I know it's difficult at the beginning. I'll have a look at your diary and see what I can suggest. xx

thanks sweetheart x

thanks sweetheart x

it can be hard at the start as you are unsure of what to eat,but if you stick within the rules,you'll be amazed at what you can actually eat.

at the start and i still do now, i choose ready meals that are within the rules, and bulk them out with veg, like peas for example.

i have ww and be good to yourself ranges and theyre nice!

yeah ill do that i think hun x x x

I've had a good day today. I'm starting to feel alot more positive recently and I think my post natal depression is getting better. I'm definately going to start my exercise regime tomorow. Today I was really busy running lot's of errands so hopefully I burnt off some calories.

Todays food

Breakfast
bagel with philidelphia light
yeo valley natural yogurt

Lunch
special k with full fat milk

Dinner
sainsburys bgty fish
aunt bessies chips
mushy peas

Snacks
iced gems

Drinks
1.5 litres of water, 1 green tea, 1 diet coke

It feels like I haven't stopped today. I was cleaning the house top to bottom earlier and then my 4 year old daughter had her friends over for dinner. I'm too tired to get on my bike tonight but I think my cleaning spree earlier must count as some exercise :) I tried on some old trousers today that wouldn't even get close to doing up not long ago and now they do up but are just a bit tight. I think if I lose another half stone they might fit.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
pastrami sandwich with tomato chutney on white danish bread
tesco light choices potato thins
total 2% yogurt with honey

Dinner
2 sainsburys bgty sausages
mash potato
carrots, brocolli and gravy

Snacks
1 caramel snack a jack
2 oranges
iced gems

Drinks
2 litres of water

Well done on the loss this week and for being able to get the trousers on! My friend gave ame a pair of trousers ages ago and I couldn't even get them beyond mid thigh, now I can do them up!!!

It feels great doesn't it. I'm going to have to sort my room out because there's piles of clothes from size 14 to 22. I'm going to put them in size order and once I move down a size I'll give the big clothes to charity shops. I don't want to be able to fit into them again!

I've had a really good day today. I got on my exercise bike for 20 minutes this morning and it made me feel really good. Then I went to town this afternoon and done lot's of walking around and I feel knackered now so I'm hoping I'll get a good nights sleep tonight.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
waitrose chicken fajita wrap
waitrose carrot sticks with tzatziki

Dinner
homemade turkey burgers in a white bap
homemade cajun new potato wedges
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, sweetcorn

Snacks
2 morrisons salt and vinegar rice crackers
sainsburys creme caramel

Drinks
2 litres of water, 1 green tea

I went to see a friend today and she noticed that I've lost weight. I've started to notice it myself a little bit now, round my back and my bum look smaller and my collar bone is starting to poke out :)

Todays food

Breakfast
alpen light bar

Lunch
jumbo king prawn salad
a few cajun new potatoes from last nights dinner
1 sainsburys bgty rice cake with low fat red pepper houmous

Dinner
jumbo king prawn stir fry with fresh egg noodles and szechwan sauce

Snacks
weight watchers lemon drizzle cake
fat free yeo valley yogurt
iced gems

Drinks
1.5 litres of water, 1 green tea

I haven't done any exercise today. I've been out all day and then when I came back I picked my daughter up then made her dinner and took her to her school disco. I did do lot's of walking so I suppose that must count as something. When I came back from the disco I was too tired and I'm going to jump into bed in a minute. I don't think I'll get any done tomorow because I've got to go to London and I'll be gone most of the day and won't be back until the evening. I ordered wii ea active and it arrived today so on Sunday I'll do an hour on that plus my bike.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
waitrose king prawn thai rice

Dinner
yesterdays stir fry

Snacks
iced gems
pretzels
asda good for you cherry bakewell slice
ben and jerrys frozen yogurt